withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560

>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimon.net/XV-mon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the strongest Digimon that fights using its own crap?

FIRST FOR BEST GIRL

MIMIFAGS NEED NOT APPLY

Does anyone have evolutionary lines for the cast of season 2? I've always wanted to see what they could become without fusing.

Mimi is the one true goddess.

Which is it?

>Hikineet
>best girl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wikimon.net/XV-mon

Just use Wikimon.

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the Next Order girls?

The one who remains on the throne even after 18 years of competition.

Man I never realized how dumb Himari's boots were until now.

Because they are shit.

Testosterone got Nokia the girl.

So considering how much push Digimon Story is getting now from Namco, how long until it gets a full on anime? Will it replace Tri as the movie line?

The community site got delayed from technical issues. Lets hope it's not to long a wait

I wouldn't mind getting an OVA series out of CS.

>bamco

Only if pic is Ami's mon.

Probably KingEtemon

>Gets an OVA that is like those 80s horror ones with lots of blood, monsters, and sex appeal but with Digimon

Also seems they confirmed both Sistermons will have their Awakened mode, and there will also be NX Lordknightmon and Duftmon as store exclusive dlc

Why is Chaosmon censored?
are there little dicks on the end of his antennae? Are there vagoos hidden in the folds of his scarf?

>Hiltermon is getting an NX figure

YES

>This means Examon EX since all Royal Knights are confirmed

YESYESYESYESYES

It didn't load correctly.

>Every Royal Knight is getting an NX
Are you guys gonna buy Veevee's official figure?

There's only 2? That might be why?
Shiki's ass is godlike though

Shiki, Himari, and Luche

Luche is an abstract kind of Digimon
Also other humans are pretty regrettable for World.

Ah yeah. Luche.

>Also other humans are pretty regrettable for World
I mean Digimon World has like 10 total humans across all 3 games

There were a fucking lot in Re:Digitize.

delete this right this instant how dare you do this to my imouto

Only six

Digimon World had 2
Re:Digi had 6
Next Order had 4, not counting Mameo or analogman

>Go into colosseum
>Loads of humans including fucking anime characters and Lili from the King of Iron Fist series

None of those were actually in the Digital world. They were just avatars of people logging into a video game

>the one going between her boobs and the one going up her pants
How the fuck did they get away with this?

wtf what's the context of this?

Hagurumon becoming a house

So it's legit implied to be tentacle rape?

It's too powerful to fully render.

No, they're cables, not tentacles. Hagurumon made the house take the shape of Ikuto's toy robot that he played with as a baby

Who here hoping Konaka goes full Kitoh?

Luche is a Digimon, not a girl.

That you Numemon?

>the King of Iron Fist series
Who the hell calls Tekken that?

It is a shitpost about the in-series name

How do you feel about modern Digimon designs? Do they hold up to the standards of the classics?

I don't mind em, but I greatly prefer the older designs

Oh wow you guys weren't kidding.

Wait so isn't that one rumor confirmed?

Who were the digimon rumored again?

>How do you feel about modern Digimon designs?
They're great, some of the Xros Wars stuff was... odd... but after that they've churned out some great mons.
>Do they hold up to the standards of the classics?
In some ways yes, and some ways no. I feel like there are too many humanoid mons coming out. I'd like some more monsters. Design wise they fin, a tiny bit over designed even by Digimon standard but I still love them.

We get a few too many dragons, knights and dragon knights lately, but we still get some neat ones every now and again.

And I think a lot of the perceived drought of creativity is us just not having a "proper" Digimon series for half a decade now. But when we get one, I'm sure there will be loads of cool new Digimon just like there were with Xros Wars

It's nice to have a female humanoid Digimon that isn't blatant fapbait for once. Kind of reminds me of Lucemon in that it's a Child level that looks exactly like a human. What are the Sistermon's power levels? Normal Child and Adult level or what?

They're adults with a perfect level mode change
And don't kid yourself, there are lots of nun fetishists out there. It's not uncommon in hentai

>Who were the digimon rumored again?
Monodramon, Dracmon, Monochromon, Neptunemon, Valdurmon, BanchoStingmon, Sistermon Noir, Garmmon, Dracomon, Coredramon Blue, Slayerdramon and Breakdramon

I wouldn't say this confirms it, just if they confirm Garmmon I would start assuming everyone else is in, he just seems unlikely. Most of the others are part of lines already in the game so they could be right by pure cance

Champions that can become ultimate via mode change

Only noire is an adult; blanc is a child.

Only one. Blanc is a level lower.

If Valdurmon is in, would it be safe to assume Ultimate Chaosmon is also in? All four of its components would be in the game if so

>It's nice to have a female humanoid Digimon that isn't blatant fapbait for once

That's what the awakened forms are for

Maybe years of fapping to chinese cartoons eroded my mind, but I do find them pretty erotic. In fact, that they try to have a sense of modesty makes it all the more exciting to undress them with my mind

>would it be safe to assume Ultimate Chaosmon
No

>Monochromon

Bayonettamon

I hope so, but wouldn't call it a sure thing. God, we may get a game with Megidramon, Arkadimon SU, UltimateKhaosmon and Milleniumon in it, the digital world is utterly fucked. Also hope they announce some OP vaccines/data types, virus types seem to have this shit on lockdown

Doesn't that make blanc weirdly redundant? I have a feeling that their awaken modes will pull a Mastemon. That'll be the brand new surprisemon

Ultimate Chaosmon isn't virus
But anyway, I'd definitely prefer that to the usual RK wank, but then again, that's kinda what CS was already with the Demon Lords being better on average than the RKs.

Maybe Durandamon and the rebalancing at play will help some

No, that'd be BeelStarrmon. She even has the guns in her boots.

Imoutomons are never redundant. Specially when we have over 20 agumon variants.

>awakened sistermon noire might digivolve to beelstar
please

>Adult -> Utlimate
You need a third.

>Ultimate Chaosmon isn't virus
I don't remember, was neutral/blank type a thing is CS?

Yep.

noire awakened could be treated as perfect since base is adult

Isn't Awakened Noire an ultimate?

>He forgot the Awakened Mode Sistermons are Perfect Level

HAH

>Doesn't that make blanc weirdly redundant? I have a feeling that their awaken modes will pull a Mastemon. That'll be the brand new surprisemon
I hope they do something original with them, like an ability that boost their stats to ultimate-tier but only when both of them are in the party

the alternate forms are the same level as the base somehow, but they've had so few appearances that it can easily be changed around since nothing in digimon is set in stone

>perfect
It's called Ultimate you fucking weeaboos

They aren't.

Ultimate is the final stage. IF you aren't a level breaking super ultimate.

???

>Sistermon from the card game
>NX from the toyline
>Zubamon from the 20th v-pet
>Arkadimon from the Manga

That leaves the anime, the movies, and world games as the only ones not to get new digimon reps in HM.

I'm predicting Boltboutamon for World, Meicoomon's line for Tri, and Appmon being some kind of medal collectible. Chips maybe?

>like 2 weeks later NY FINALLY shipped mine
bout damn time, they asked for like 7 bucks extra since the shipping estimate came out low, I assume that somehow sent me to the back of the shipping queue

>Hey guys, why don't we use the name of the strongest digimon level and use it to describe a lower level in our dub? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

How did this even happen?

>MegaKabuterimon
>Isn't Mega level
The dub is retarded and you need to let go

Did they know ultimate was going to be a thing when they were dubbing perfects?

Let us know what it's like when you get it.

digimon used to stop at perfect, they added ultimate later (even the adventure kids and their partners were surprised that venomvamdemon somehow surpassed perfect)

Oh I guess not. So it's just the worst luck of all time then

Like when they dubbed the prequel of Fist of Fury Fists of Fury.
This is to be expected if you change the original too much.

That my be so but the base designs are pretty innocent by Digimon standards. Even the evolved form of the white one.

Every single Digimon has somebody out there who finds them erotic, even Sukamon I'm sure.

Dub started airing in 1999
Ultimate/mega levels were introduced in 1998
Saban is just fucking stupid, all there is to it

my best guess is they somewhat logically figured "how can they be perfect if they're not perfect anymore?" so they renamed it
why they renamed it to the exact fucking name the next tier up uses so that dub/original naming is as confusing as possible I don't know

Sistermon Noire Woke mode

I'm not familiar with non-6 stage digimon. How exactly do they get them into the games? Do they randomly just shove them onto the evolution tree or what?

Will noire/blanc have baby and mega forms and stuff or no?

Goddamn it, I chuckled.

Just depends on the Digimon. Lucemon child, for example, almost always skips adult and evolves directly into FM (perfect)