Tfw 25 ETH

>tfw 25 ETH

Sittin' on 50 here, boi

Jokes on you when we hit $2.8

wow. you made $625 bucks. impressive.

tfw i can only afford 10eth

12 btc and 500 eth since beginning of feb :)

tfw i only have 2eth

How do you make ETH?
Farming?

Yeah mostly radishes

Carrots have the most MH/s though

Feels bad

>bought 90 eth at $15

>bought 210 more at $28

did I do ok lads?

[email protected]

should have been other way around ;^)

mfw Gemini doesn't operate in your state yet.... WHAT THE FUCK. coinbase sucks what else can i use??

like a proper memester

fucking hell guys i was hoping it'd go down.
I don't think I should buy now though
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>tfw 10
I'm glad I bought at 16 when ethereum was still just a memecoin

it will dip, kek wills it

at least i know for sure eth will never be more than 100 bucks... At 1k+ that would end up making half the people on this board millionaires...I really dont see how that will end well...

people have been shilling localbitcoins...but no way am i going to wire transfer money to some random guys account

Why not? The BTC is in escrow until everyone is happy

yea I'm not interested in localbitcoins either. I've seen Kraken posted on here a few times, is that a good choice?

Most biztards end up losing their crypto through """daytrading""". Risking everything so they might earn one more eth.

Having Veeky Forums become millionaires overnight would be the economic stimulus of the century.

t. we da joos now

same here. probably better than nothing

how do i know when to sell?

Dead cat bounce.

The hell does that mean.

That's like 0.5BTC, Are you 13 years old?

Small decline recovery

Unless you're constantly watching or you have a system set up to automatically sell at a certain threshold, you're likely to miss the peak before the dip. However, when the dip initially hits, there's usually a surge in price due to people "buying the dip", at which point you can sell before everything goes to shit.

obviously only a handful of shills have bought ETH, so no, half this board would not become millionares

got out at 28e... LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Im not sure if I understand eth or btc. So basically it's a another form of currency that you but with you money. Eth and btc grows and fluctuates because there's more people buying into it which makes people who bought a lot when it was worth close to nothing a lot of money? So inflation?

And I thought buying 100 for .5 btc was nothing and here we have people bragging about having less than that. I should of not sold

Haha jk

You can also use an exchange to buy ETH, but that has a whole legal process, and the government knows about it. (I.e. not good for tax evasion)

>tfw 25 BTC

eth and btc are cryptography coins that a computer "mines" like a vein of ore. they can't be duplicated which is why they hold value and you can transfer them from computer to computer with a decentralized network. no banks, no middle man. it's all peer to peer.

the more miners, the harder it is to mine, thus increasing the value. the miners start selling it to people on exchanges, like a stock. if people see value, they pay more, if it's shit (like bitcoin is now with its broken high fee transaction network), value decreases or will decrease.

think of it like a commodity, like gold or silver but traded like a stock.

@ 14 avg cost lads

Meming trump into office was the first step, now it's on us to infiltrate the lobby

Almost everyone here who bought ETH made atleast 70% profit

600% profit here

Regards,
'Shill'

ITHE DUMP IS ON !!!! SELL BEFORE YOUR THE SUCKER STUCK WITH IT

wtf is this real!!! 26 now shit laads why did i buy at 29 FML!!!!1

tfw bought 200 eth a year ago for like 8$ each and sold it at like 14..

Probably wise not to broadcast how much ETH you hold. if it really does moon, you've made yourself a $1mil target.

It will go up in like 2 months to 100 bucks and then after 2months to about 300 bucks.

Believe me, buy it now enjoy later.

This one is different to the last two pumps guys!! This one is never going to go down!!!

shit-tier meme from reddit

When reddit memes are being posted on chans you know something is very wrong

>when the dip initially hits, there's usually a surge in price due to people "buying the dip", at which point you can sell before everything goes to shit
This is complete and utter bullshit

This.

I think it's fun that we all get called shills because obviously /biz has enough population to actually affect Ethereum. Hah.

All the newbies think whatever altcoin 'going to the moon' will be the next bitcoin and keep going up and up and up and up.

Everyone has this fear that they are missing out on Bitcoin at $5.

There are NO altcoins that have had a continuous unbroken bullrun like bitcoin, they ALL fluctuate in a series of pumps and dumps.

You have to realize this and you won't get over-excited and buy something at the peak, there are hundreds of altcoins pumping and dumping day in day out and there have been much better gains than ETH.

>There are NO altcoins that have had a continuous unbroken bullrun like bitcoin, they ALL fluctuate in a series of pumps and dumps.

before bitcoin there was no cryptocurrency, I wouldn't use 8 years of previous history to predict the future

>You have to realize this and you won't get over-excited and buy something at the peak, there are hundreds of altcoins pumping and dumping day in day out and there have been much better gains than ETH

ETH has a market cap of 2.5 billion, it's not just some altcoin

show me one backer of btc with the credibility of any of these

Were you on biz in early 2016? It was exactly the same as right now, everyone got excited ETH went up. Then it came back down, then it went up again, then it came back down again and recently it went back up again and now it's coming down again.

in 2016 eth went from 1 to 22 to 7 to finish at 10, a 10 times gain is pretty good

it is volatitle, but it's gone from 10 to 28 this year

to say it's coming down when it's up 66% since friday is a stretch

if the biggest bank in america, and microsoft see the working potential in ethereum, I trust it to maintain a long term value more than I do bitcoin and it's warehouses of asic miners

And we are just in March. I'm excited/interested/scared to see what happens in say October

don't need to wait that long

metropolis and improved operability is coming in a few months

october is going to have hype for devcon 3 in november, roadmap to pos and presentations by enterprise ethereum

all bitcoin has to look forward to is a fork between core and unlimited

Not at all.
Sell all that right now and by the dip a week from now

Seriously ETH is overbought right now.
All of you with ETH that feel like the OP right now are delusional, you're hypnotized by the your account balance.

Snap out of it. Until you withdraw or at least sell for USD or whatever fiat, then the value of your account is just nominal.

I sold my 200+ ETH today for $28 on average.
Just say no to greed.
Take it from a 150+ BTC MtGox coiner. The number doesn't mean anything until it's in your bank account.

In may 1st, the current value of one Ethereum coin is going to be in the range of 120-160 $. Im suggesting to buy it now.

You just sold? That's a real bad move, but explains why you chose MtGox in the first place.

ETH will not dip below $20 anymore. Buy now, next week it will be $40.

This dude knows whats up. I'm only holding 65 ETH right now because I sell it off as it goes up. I'll buy back in on the next dip, and there's always another dip.

How can I buy Ether with an unverified paypal account?

Market cap isn't going to quadruple in 2 months chump ,get out before it crashes again

I managed to survive by having accounts on other exchanges. Transferred half out of MtGox right before the crash, set trading aside for a few months, then came to find that MtGox went bankrupt, taking the other half with it.

I did say buy the dip, after all... so yes, definitely still lots of up for ETH mid term, without a doubt... but not before dips, and now is the opposite of a dip. A time to sell and not buy. Of course, it's not so easy to believe it's a peak until after the fact...

Right on, and be sure to actually cash some out. How often is that pump and dump vid posted here? ... and when do the pumpers dump? As the price does up, well before the peak. And we'll dump along side them like good pilot fish. Absolutely right there will always be another dip. Guys saying it'll never go below. a certain number again? Pigs get slaughtered.

Rather get out while it's overbought.
More importantly, beware market cap. In fact, ignore market cap, practically it means pretty much nothing. Go to the order books. That's where you'll find much more accurate valuations, and signals for price movements.

:^)

Tfw millions of Lepens. Dump your autist coin now and buy Lepens.

>Being backed by banks is a good thing

Ok kiddo.

Thought I made a good sell this morning selling off 14 ETH @ 27.45EUR. THought it was gonna dip today so I could rebuy.

I was sorely mistaken. The distance between my buy order of 26.80EUR is not even on the chart anymore.

you can zoom out broseph

dont get discouraged by skewed graphs lol

I AM MAXXED ON THE 1 MINUTE GRAPH BRO

This. Take your money guys you deserved it don't risk it now. Also I need a dip...

I think ETH is SHIT!
BUT the hype is real
will go to 100 bucks and then back to 30

Going to 1000

do you own any eth?

No greed! You did fine. Just be patient now. It will dip.

Tfw sold at 25 a few nights ago when it looked like it was going down, woke up with eth at 30 fucking dollars

same. even worse, i got in at 33.5

>tfw ETH 15 dollery doos didn't buy
>ETH doubles

Fuck me brahs

>tfw bought 100 eth at 15
>tfw bought 200 more at 28

This IS the dip anyways, eventually this thing is gonna be 1k so you're still pretty early.

>eventually this thing is gonna be 1k so you're still pretty early.

it's all about the hype, the virtual currentcy ETH is in fact really shit

ETH will be at 80 $ this month, and then drop to like 35 $

If this was a centralized scam-coin like Dash you'd have a point.

But with the ETF failing, market crash coming tommorow, Eths market cap increase, and the upcoming 2nd BTC ETF failure coming I see a lot more big companies investing serious money in ETH and it continuing to rise.

Reminder that the floor for ETH is now $30

>buy now or regret

According to fibonacci level indicators the price of eth has not yet reached the ath price, scholars have shown that the market cap can reach 1750MM in short term with current fluctuation. So I still think it's very ok to buy.

FUCK MY LIFE

Sold for 35,11€/coin

Thank you for the advise and the comfy threads, Veeky Forums

I'll be back if it ever dips again

youy're idiots, ever hear of escrow and buyer ratings? the little number and percentage next to the sellers name? like this

>1000+ 99%

thats the number of trades they have done and the feedback score faggot

also you are protected by escrow and a dispute system you fucking autist.