Are fender mounted mirrors that bad?

I own a rx7 fc but I can't find reference images for fender mirrors on fc's only sa and fd ? I love the look of em but is the visibility really that much worse?

first result on good image search, enjoy

i'd pee on that car if i saw it somewhere

thats a bad example but also fender mirrors only look good on certain cars.

FC is not one of them

is that a celica with a gt-r front or a genuine gt-r?

>celica with a GT-R front

you can't be this retarded.

>not knowing what a Kenmari GT-R is

because fender mirrors started being fazed out in the 80s
only jap SUVs still have that small fender mirror on the left front for visibility

Would they look good on pic related?

No

No? Not even a little?

It would ruin the beautiful boxy lines and take away from the shape of the car.

Ah. I see. Agreeed.

Whats with the hvac registers on the hood? Looks like hammered shit.

They don't work on FCs.

Am I the only one who thinks fender mirrors are overrated ?

yes you are the only person in the world that thinks that.

fucking idiot

Obviously not considering no car has come with fender mirrors in many many years

There is nothing wrong with them, but they are a cunt to adjust because you literally cannot reach them from your seating position, so you either have to have a friend help, or get in and out of the car repeatedly.

I've never thought of this but this is true. Next time I see a car with fender mirrors I'm going to slightly move them to piss the owner off

Depends on what you think bad is. They're actually superior for coverage because they delete your blind spots and show more of your vehicle side for parallel parking. However being further away also makes it a lot harder to recognize smaller objects in them.

>touching other peoples car w/o their permission
>thinking the next time you see one you're even going to remember seeing as how rare they are to begin with