Steering wheels

Why do so many modern steering wheels look the same?
I've seen this pattern wheel everywhere, from the cheapest of shitboxes to supercars. Is there a reason for this?

>Why do all tires look the same, from the cheapest of shitboxes to supercars?

>Why do sun visors all look the same, from the cheapest of shitboxes to supercars?

The airbag has to be mounted in the centre. That and its a fucking wheel Bro, not much you can do with it.

>-

tires look very different from econoshitboxes to super cars. You clearly dont know shit go back to plebbit.

Are you thinking of rims?

>he doesn't have multiple sun visors per passenger
laughingbarges.jpg

hey my sun visors are kinda unique

fucking tired of 3 spoked wheels..

hardly any car had 4 spoked or even classy 2 spoked. but mercedes replaced even that with a le sporty 3 spoked in the facelift model..

>inb4 clown face

as far as I know of the big car makers only Audi still has 4 spoked wheels.

Gee wiz these drag radials sure are the same as those 185 prius tires.

>Gee wiz these F1 steering wheels are the same as this prius wheels.
Mouth breathing faggot

>black
>round

all tires look the same regardless of weather they are the same

I think it sounds stupid but I think they are trying to replicate the 90s custom sports car steering wheels only to look like shit because of the airbags

>airbags
>not wanting 16 inches in your hands

Plebians, GOAT streering wheel coming through.

Back in the 70s, 80s and early 90s there was a huge aftermarket for steering wheels. Really classy hand made shit too. MOMO was the best example of this.

Ferraris and a shitload of supercars/sportscar manufacturers wouldn't make their own steering wheel, they'd buy one specially made from MOMO.

When airbag laws came into being in the 90s, the market shit itself and now it's all cheap chinese shit.

Yeah I bet you love 16 inches in your hands. Elsewhere, too.

Nardi>momo

If you like the nardi DESIGNS, sure, but just because it's Nardi is the same kind of blind worship normies have over lambos.

Cannot unsee

True, the pre-facelift S class non-AMG steering wheel was GOAT, especially with the wood trim. They just had to fuck it up.

YEAH WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE ALL ROUND OH MAH GEWD THAT'S SO LAME WHY CAN'T SOME ORIGINAL THINKER MAKE A TRIANGULAR STEERING WHEEL THAT'D BE SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND ORIGINAL MAAN

Had steering wheel from the bottom, comfy...

Ergonomics, nigger.