/southamerica/

lets start a South American truck thread.
only pics of trucks that are NOT in the US of Assholes.

here is a ford cargo built in south america.

another ford cargo truck made in South America.

These are some mighty fine trucks you have here.

why thank you mr communism.
well for a nice fact some South Americans countries are communist or semi.

Fuck off Hendra/Cazador you communist scum faggot

I am sick of this faggot fucking forum fucking scum place capitalist bastards all the lot of yous

i bet you are yella.

now tell me is all your family got a yellow stripe down their backs.

why are certain people trying to wreck this thread. i said this is a thread for south american trucks not a place to vent your fucking shit.

you will be banned if you go off topic.

Oh mygod I have had it with you always calling me out get off of here. swear I will leave and never come back

dumpan some stuff from brahuehue

¡Hola!

Parece que has cometido un error en tu publicación. Afortunadamente, los usuarios de Veeky Forums siempre están dispuestos a ayudarlo a resolver este problema. Parece que usaste un código de viaje cuando publicaste, ¡pero tu identidad no tiene nada que ver con la conversación! ¡Ups! ¡Siempre debe recordar dejar de usar su código de viaje cuando el hilo para el que se utilizó desaparezca, a menos que se inicie otro! Publicar con un código de viaje cuando no es necesario es de mala calidad. Siempre debe intentar publicar de forma anónima, a menos que su identidad sea absolutamente vital para la publicación que está realizando.

Ahora, no hay necesidad de agradecerme, ¡solo estoy haciendo mi trabajo para ayudarlo a acostumbrarse a la cultura anónima de las imágenes!

Why dont you take your fucking shit pictures to a new thread and call it fucking shit ictures you capitalist bastard you wouldnt know anything about cuba becuase cuba was communist and you are some capitalist 1st world bastard that has exploited all the third world into oblivion and blame communism

oh come on cant you handle the heat over here in Argentina.

but hey im cool if you are cool communist man

no u

ohhh lookie who it is....
nice try /ovg/ faggot.

OH LOOK EVERYONE THE SPAMMER IS /OVG/ CUNT

>tfw /ovg/ tries to look cool by spamming but everyone knows its /ovg/ fagoot

you jelly bitch.

but go on /ovg/ faggot keep on spamming and as long as you do that i will keep on calling you out.

word of advice........... push harder your mother had to.

let me guess.............

oh its /ovg/ at it again.....

keep up your lousy shit posting.......

/OVG/ is a cunt.

what is this ovg you say of

are they reddit

no, just some dude with some pics. i'm out.

yeah i say so

/ovg/ is really lame though.

where did all these illiterate beandips comes from all of a sudden?

It's one guy.

Hendra/The Cazador.

/ovg/ at it again.

or is that soy stanley
or the falcunt

these are dope

here is a south american dakar rally ivyco truck

a truck in brazil

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

a reminder to anyone thats sees a post that says hi there and they go on about using tripcodes.......

please report them as they are /ovg/ fags that have lost a big bet or something and has it out for anyone thats uses a trip code.

trip codes are able to be used and if you do come across the spammer please report them as they are derailing threads.

/OVG/ fails yet again.

I am sick of all the people of this place

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form ya daft poofs. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>only pics of trucks that are NOT in the US of Assholes.
Fuck you, your tripcode and your rules.

>Somebody posts SA trucks in your SA truck thread
>Get mad

Going to SA in the Dakar was a mistake. That's not even a South American truck (breaking your own rules), but a Dutch one.

You're clearly new. Tripcodes are supposed to only identify one poster in one thread, you throw them away afterwards. This is vital to anonymous imageboard culture: everybody is supposed to be valued on their posts instead of what they said in a previous thread. A new thread is a new slate for everyone, be that good or bad. Tripcodes should therefore be sparsely used in a thread, and discarded immediately afterwards. Moot never fixed this problem, but you see it in the 2ch culture that nobody ever uses a tripcode for more than a thread if they have to. Sadly, that board culture never got exported to 4ch so we should have built-in measures to prevent repeat use of tripcodes. What's the use of an anonymous imageboard, otherwise?

You're also pretty new here if you think mods actually ban people on Veeky Forums. I've been here since 2010, and I've never seen it happen. Sure, threads get deleted, but that's it. They're not derailing threads either, you are if you're posting tractors in a truck thread.

>The classic
>The legend