Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvABNYnhvbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitty boring flat powercruve 2k peak spool plateau piece of shit
Way to pick worst miata.

>better suspension than the Miata
>200whp with a 500$ tune
>200whp in a Miata is 2k in BBR parts
Okay, I agree the Miata Club is probably the better car. If I can get one for cheaper, I'll take one instead. Main reason I want the Abarth is so I can look at my driveway and see a sexy Italian roadster that most people don't recognize.

Mini truck best truck.

Kind of want a Range Rover because sport suspension gets old after a while and you just wanna be cozy

Why, yes, I would in fact like to suffer.

I'm waiting for its value to drop like a brick.

But I'm also extremely uneasy of the very prospect of a used Italian car.

been looking for over 3 months for the perfect one..

A newer 911. I have a 996 right now but if a couple of businesses I have go to plan, I want to get a later model 997, preferably with PDK.

It will some day be mine and in LHD.

one up the block from me as we speak

These are becoming rare in the market. Australian market is littered with SMG and convetables. A manual coupe with 19 inch wheels is very rare and up to $35k AUD.

I’m not sure how far away you are. But there are tons of em for cheap within 10 mins of me.

Not sure if one that’s already been modded is your thing.

But there’s always a choice of the best Miata. The hot Miata.

It if NA is your thing. Both in aspiration and model of Miata that is.

what site is that? all of those are nice than what i've been seeing on my craigslist.

A lot of them are red. That’s pretty funny.

And last one. Not sure how far away you are from Virginia, or if having a car couriered is your thing. But I hope I helped. Good luck on the search.

It’s all craigslist. I’m just using the app for convenience sake.

Actually found another one lol. All still within a few minutes of me

thanks but yeah i don't think i'd want to buy a used car I can't look look at first, especially miatas as a lot are beat to shit. I live in CO. there are only a couple clean title manual NAs on CL right now. one looks decent but the guy never texted me back (why list your fucking car if you don't respond to inqueries?).

probably makes (slightly) it harder that I want an NA8 and the LSD option but I'd take the right 1.6 if it was a good price

Now I feel like I’m just making you jealous. Miatas aren’t even my thing.

This

you are please stop. I went home to NC over christmas and of course I checked CL while I was there and there were so many good options there compared to out here

Parts won't be that expensive, r-right?

I drove with my uncle to pick up his Mustang from Raleigh like 2 years ago. We've got tons of em in Virginia, tons of basically any car I've ever looked for really, but saving like $2000 was worth the few hours driving. Next time you go home to NC check the Richmond craigslist and see what you can find. At least if you love the car and speak to the owner you have the option of driving up then. Who knows, you may find what you're looking for. Good luck on the hunt in the meantime though, man.

yeah problem is driving back to CO is a bitch. 2 days from the east coast in a freshly purchased car seems to be asking for trouble

It's a shame, this one appears to be exactly what you're looking for.

Oh I'd think that if you actually saw it and purchased it then you'd just ship it back from there. I wouldnt drive that far either lol. That'd be crazy

for the right car it could be worth it. add about $1k up to $1500 to the cost for shipping though, plus the hassle of all that.

It's in the same country, trust when I say it wouldn't be hard. Provide proof of ownership, payment, then a contract is written up to ensure that you're protected.

not a bad reason

want to into grip build. def wont be a k tho.

preferably with digidash, she's just so pretty
alternatively a BRZ with a few simple mods to unfuck the torque dip

anything BMW

Everyone claims "Italian styling" but it looks like an American car to me

It really does, doesn't it? It's almost like it rolled through GM concept via Chrysler and now it's for sale.

Except the 124 is a better track car than the Miata....which is what most people who buy these sorts of cars care about.

God machine

>I'm waiting for its value to drop like a brick.

I don't think that's going to happen.

You wanna have italian cars in the future? THEN YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO BUY THEM YOU ASSHOLE!

heavy as your mum

trying to find some stock dyno charts but I'd bet the 124 probably makes better torque everywhere over 2krpm

I want an E92 335i. However, I don't know if I should get a later model N54 (08-10 i or 11-13 is) or one with an N55.
I know the N54 has a better aftermarket and is making more power, but idk if things might change for the N55 making it the big performer.

in an absolutely mint condition

Not a car, but I want to pick up one of these bad boys within the next 6 months and take it on a road trip across country.

986 Boxster is a better handling miata with 250 hp for 10k
Choose wisely

Why not get 3.2 awd 159 instead?

Owned it once. Will own it forever next time.

I have the 2013 SI right now
I'm too hyped for this car

here u go, my 96m

Ma boy

N54
>unreliable as all hell
>more potential for power but shit reliability gets even worse

N55
>solid, not problematic like the N54
>less potential for power

I prefer the N55 models honestly

>own for three years
>completely falls apart

FIAT DOES IT ONCE AGAIN!1!!

>always wanted to get an RX-8
>but can't convince myself that it's more worth it than an RX-7 FB or FC

>"wow, the turbo'd car is faster on the track! I'm a genius!!!"

One day.

>Door handle broke last week
>$250 replacement

I just need something that isn't a minimum wage cuck job

>by the time a get promoted to a well paying position these will be $60k minimum

Honestly considering taking a lone to get one while they're comparably cheap.

If I could get my life together and get hired by a decent company, I think it's achievable. I don't see myself ever getting married or having a family, so all the money that would go towards that can go into savings towards this.

>Pool life savings towards a 930
>Turbo kicks on in the middle of a corner
>Oversteer into oncoming traffic and die

I had ona. Beautiful car, big turbo kick ( and also lag ). Find a 5 gears if you can, really need fifth gear.
IMO highly overpriced though, so many were built over an extended period of time.

I'd rather buy a '63 split window for that money.. even save some for gas and girls...

Calling me a shill doesnt bother me.

I'd buy the Fiat over a miata simply because I prefer the looks

This with uno turbo's engine

I really don't understand Preludes.

just keep up that job at McDonalds. maybe that car will come in handy, you could drive through the potato field and make fucking french fries with that grille

Just not a good idea for me with my current job. I doubt I make enough to pay for gas and insurance in this state

One like this
>post-facelift S
>Litronic headlights
>18" Carrera Lightweight wheels
>Lapis Blue

This has yet to be funny in any of the threads you've posted it in thus far.

that's actually gorgeous.

Right? I didn't even know Boxsters could look that good until I saw an ad for a 2.7 just like it. Even had a hardtop included in the 10k price tag.
Still kicking myself for not getting my shit together sooner and snapping that one up right away.

>post-facelift
Did you meant 986 instead of 987 with that?

>2.7
That isn't an S tho.

The 986 got a minor facelift in 2002.

It's what first showed me that combination of exterior options, an S would be perfection.

Have you ever driven a prelude? I haven't, but i imagine it would be a million times more fun than my current broken down europoor 1.7 diesel shitbox

I'll be that guy

What are the changes besides the lights?

No, I haven't. The way I see it:
a sporty FWD coupe - Civic
a sportier one - Integra
a more spacious one (luxury/gt type if you like) - Accord
Now what is Prelude supposed to be?

Bumpers. That's it really, slightly bigger vents with more pronounced outlines.

RHD is the superior and correct choice though

And slightly different side vent grilles, as well as a sleeker (imo) rear bumper.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvABNYnhvbs

>
Guess I prefer the facelift then. And here's one I'd prefer even more.

Although the earlier one does have a cleaner look.

clear indicators are a mistake

This and dreaming of having a v6 in my miata.

I snagged an 01 2.7 for 5400 and honestly I even like the way the pre facelift looks. Not to mention it drives so damn well that I don't really care how it looks

People give you shit for orange indicators and for clear indicators. Buy what you want.

Oh yeah, the factory Aerokit options are sweet. The Aerokit 2 (first one you posted) reuses the pre-facelift 996 GT3 front bumper, which is pretty cool imo.

Sweet!

Good choice my dude.

>pre-facelift 996 GT3
That's only the one of my favorite and second newest sportscar I like. So yeah, can't not love 986's for their value.

That one is almost perfect. They are just ridiculously expensive. But that's the dream.

It is an accessible dream, I already have a Mazda6 diesel.