pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

kill all tripfaggots

I've been waiting for this moment!

>Klein has QR AND Death Blow
>Mid-tier skills
What the fuck

tobin is so fucking shit god damn I hate leveling him up

5 MINUTES UNTIL YOUR DRAGONORBS ARE MINE.

Who are the alt-right of FE?

Bern

>Can't interpret graphs

That's not what it says at all though

ike, so roy is /ourguy/

+Atk -Spd Cecilia or Neutral Cecilia for horse memes?
Only two I have, and only ever pulled one from summoning even though I've been playing since day 1

Greil Mercenaries are antifa

Guys GUYS what if I run Celica alongside Medic Alm and Linde?

I'm an idiot/used to reading graphs with labeled axes. Don't mind me

>smellywood on the same level as titania, anna, camilla, for stats

Sharena's skill set was the thing that made her so popular pre SI. Buffing both atk and def was kinda a big deal.

Post Leo!

>Merric
>better skills than Sharena

I don't even think Sharena is good but Fortify Def is a billion times better than anything in Merric's kit.

My 4star klin has a bane in Spd, do I take him to the glue factory?

Nowi! Nowi Nowi Nowi!

I wish the Fates children weren't so cruddy and forgettable

>less than 5 hours

their skills are considered bottom tier because they can't be used for inheritance

Leo is fake and gay.

A question, /feg/. Now that it has been a few months, how do you feel about Skill Inheritance? Did it save or kill the game?

When the fuck is the Eirika seasonal?

I want to cum so hard down Nowi's throat that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

What are these funny drawings called? Can someone make/post a moving version of Yuria-sama in anticipation of not rolling her tomorrow?

Both.

It should have been in the game from the beginning, the short launch period feels very awkward in retrospect when Takumi/Hector were better than 99% of the characters in the game.

>troubadour Haar goes ignored because he's a crappy unit because of his dickhead father

Not fair

All of the Fates kids are ruined by the fact they're microwave babies

I feel like sticking with her now. Just figured out she's +atk -res too.

smols I think

I would say it made more characters viable than there were before, but everyone still uses the same 5-10 characters so I'm not sure. Still better than Hector Emblem though.

c

Fixed that pic for you.

It's nice. It really brings up characters like Seliph, who used to be pure garbage but is now just mostly garbage.

uck

uck!

What the actual fuck. Thanks for wasting my stamina, Beruka

Thank you based user!

The next lance Wyvern in heroes

What else should I give him?

Anyone? Is my Klien kill?

dis dick

Pathetic

Quick Reposte

CUTE!!

What is his boon? Because Klien is not really a Quad archer.

Obstruct 3

repo
qr
td

WTF I LOVE ANTIFA NOW?

Swap, QR, Threaten Attack, Squad Ace B seal and a good dicking.

Where the fuck did all of these Cordeliafags come from all of a sudden?

>expecting anything from the 0x4 titty sister
the only thing my camilla does is kill reinhardt

Warriors brought them out of their cuck sheds.

Tiamo!

She need a fucking emerald axe asap.

They forgot to lock the shed

In her defense, she's the one character that actually looks better in Warriors than she does in her game

I hope you didn't ask the same thing when she got her bride form in Heroes.

god i love l'arachel

I like Hana

This is a good time to ask: is this a character from something? I've had the full version of that gif for the longest time and i've ever known. I could've sworn I had another one that looked similar too, but I might've been confusing it with something else.

They crawled out of their cuckshed again with the Warriors announcement

Defense

Great!

looks like Koakuma from Touhou 6

Tharja in Warriors when

Magnificent

WE'RE READY

Isn't she a Touhou character or something? I'm not into Touhou, so I can't confirm.

She really is perfect, 35/35 offenses both times
I hope we get Cordelia's of every weapon and color.

>RD's supports are 95% generic junk, but Oliver's supports get a ton of unique lines

>Bastian: What mountain upon the horizon lies? Lo, ’tis no mountain, but Oliver of Tanas!
>Boyd: Hey, Duke Tanas! Still laying on the fried onions, I see!
>Haar: Duke Tanas, have you showered lately? You know, stink won’t fight ’em off altogether.
>Kyza: Duke Tanas. You look…oh, never mind. It would be rude of me to even mention it.
>Lethe: Duke Tanas, I am impressed by your tenacity. Maybe you aren’t worthless, after all.
>Sigrun: You’re puffy and bloated–yes. Some would say you’re hideous–yes. But, I am strangely drawn to you. If only we could be together forever, Duke Tanas.
>Ranulf: You know, Duke Tanas, why don’t you keep close to me. I like to keep crazy where I can see it.
>Nasir: Mind if I stay close to you, Duke Tanas? I’d like to be the first to see you fall.
>Lyre: Oh, Duke Tanas… Ya, umm, why don’t you just stay over there, OK?
>Muarim: Duke Tanas, I think you could use my help. Just remember to keep your hands to yourself.
>Ulki: Duke Tanas, you’re a loathsome creature.
>Reyson: …Duke Tanas, please go away. The very sight of you sickens me.

Why is this allowed?

Koakuma from Touhou media. I don't know why but /jp/ has the general of her games

ITT: Make absolutely anybody an FE Hero
>The President: Donald Trump
Armoered Sword, 45/39/19/40/17
>Weapon: Katana of Jusitce, 16 mt, Def-7 on blue enemies in cardinal direction
>Special: Conquest, charge of 5, negates any weaknesses/triangle advantage during combat
>A skill: Death Blow
>C skill: Hone Red, any red allies are given Atk/Spd+6

Thoughts?
Inb4 "/pol/

Never.
Not because I don't like her, I like her tons, it's because of you.

cringe

He is usable, but not at peak performance. If you have anybody that needs deathblow that has good IV's you can always give him to them.

However, Klien is still pretty good as long as his attack is not suffering from a bane because his base kit if fucking stacked.

>>Sigrun: You’re puffy and bloated–yes. Some would say you’re hideous–yes. But, I am strangely drawn to you. If only we could be together forever, Duke Tanas.
huhuhuh

_donald/

man /pol/fags need to go away

/pol/

Why the fuck would Drumpf have a katana?

hi, reddit

Pretty every FE franchises on new platform sold hot cake. However, IS's persistence and decision on Warriors over FE mainline on Switch is still questionsble. Who know? Any title Switch guarantees sells. Regardless, IS has their time of their life on goldmine Switch.

I wasn't questioning this until Sigrun.

nah thats more of a reddit think

/pol/ fucked up by making a le epig colony there
then just like when gamergate happened and reddit invaded /v/, samething happend in the election.

>Micaiah: Duke Tanas… I know everybody thinks you’re horrible because of what you’ve done in the past. But not me! I think you just need different hobbies! I’d be glad to model for a sculpture when this is all over.

Why is Micaiah such a slut?

When you upgrade a unit does it lose IVs from merged units?

>Sharena higher than Anna on good stats
>31 speed
When will this meme end?

Yes

Why is Julia better than sonya again? They have the same res but sonya's tome is 100 times better and has more speed