>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Weapon Damage
i.imgur.com/JpbcXpk.png

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes (01/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451700696565067398

>Early Access Week 20 Update (09/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451701826007887564

>Movement Speed and Circle Properties
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fezKaCu9_JY&t=2s
twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/895543691602833408
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm an idiot, i forgot the old thread

Thanks PU, Best 10$ i've ever spent.

noice

When are we getting TK allowable servers? This lamby pamby hold hand and be friends rule is annoying, I havent had fun since they decided to banhammer people

I spend around $30 for keys and boxs so far and got one
might sell mine too

The way I see it, theres going to be thousands and thousands of these being opened every day. The crate is gonna be around for a month,

Today is the first day the skirt can be listed and im pretty sure market will be flooded shortly.

Are you umkay

what the heck was going on here

How common are wallhacks? Just wondering because I've had a few engagements where the other player seems impossibly on target. I mean that I switch what angle I am trying to view them from, but every-time they start hitting me before I can even see them. Weird things like shooting at met through two door ways in a house to when I briefly passing by. And this is on FPP. Just want to know if I'm paranoid or they are just uncannily good.

oh yeah I cant sell mine yet
fuck oh well if its still over 200 then I will just sell it

How do I git gud?

>20 games played
>10 kills
>1 killstreak

>100 km traveled

Been wondering, would a game mode where you have a 10 minute timer strapped to your neck, that will kill you if you don't kill someone within the time, adding 5 more minutes to your life with each kill.
Eventually resulting in 2 guys standing alive, but if the other person was a scaredy-cat he won't live long with his gained time.

Not sure how to combat play area, I guess the last circle should be the area of town at least to give the person who gained lots of kill a advantage against a scaredy-camper-cat with 5 minutes left on his life. Then again now that I think about it, during the last phases the kills should reward less time, in order not to have a guy just camp with 30 minutes to his neck because he snatched several kills.
But yeah, something like that.

Camping and evasion are completely legitimate tactics.

all first place I get are wit h8x scope

if i dont find it i die

Got killed by the Red Zone for the first time today. I didn't even think that was possible...

Does ANYONE have a full, detailed explanation of how the knocked out mechanics work?

Yes, and? I was wondering if the game mode I introduced would work with some more thought? More options, more fun. Don't want to always play the same mode forever.

no weapons early on? just punch them and live

i got a bug once where none of the building/bridge/etc assets loaded but the collision meshes still existed

Realistically, the best thing to do to keep in line with the "Battle Royal" vibe is this:

>Royal Forever Mode
>Server has 100 person capacity
>Group of 100 initially queue up
>You can drop in as a Solo, Duo or Squad
>As players die off, new players will queue in and drop via the airplane into an ongoing match
>The top 10~ players alive will have their spots marked with a vague circle on the mini map that is tighter and tighter the higher you are in the top ten
>The longer you stay alive, the larger the "bounty" grows on your head
>The more kills you get while in the top 10, the larger your reward is
>No extra reward for killing players not in the top 10, other than stealing their shit
>Loot mechanics overhauled so players can't camp and just have infinite supplies from those who try to kill them (but I won't explain here)

the map is already sparse as fuck, don't need this kind of thing

>retards buying keys at %300 markup
I'm gonna assume that if I buy any keys from in-game that I'd have to wait a week to sell them?

yes

Punching is great but the trick is not to screw around, while the other guy is trying to jump punch or evade you just keep whacking him.

youtube.com/watch?v=fezKaCu9_JY&t=2s

>Tfw you got a white skirt
>Tfw you can't sell it until the 16th

I cannot understand the argument for SMG's when shotguns exist. Twice today I've been instantly deleted on the quick draw close range against opponents I shot at first. Yes I know silenced they're heard only 100 meters away and their hip stability is great. I can control recoil fine however so if that's it and I don't have a suppressor for an SMG they're not superior the overly abundant competitor.

>selling it instead of wearing it

I have one too, i wonder what price it will sit at. I mean how rare could these be? If 7000 crates are listed every hour and its a 1% drop by the end of gamescon will there be more skirts than trench-coats on the market?

>Smaller map
>Zone always constantly slowly shrinking
>Instead of 5 mins per kill make it remaining time of the person you killed and a maximum of 10 mins
>Staying in a local area relative to the map size would cause your timer to start ticking down faster

I could dig this

I think that if you cant use a shotgun or a scoped rifle from a comfy spot you shouldnt be putting yourself in harms way.

I choke with shotguns all the time and I can never seem to rely on it when it needs to 1hko, plus smg's are useful for situations 0-100m as opposed to 0-25m

Shotguns are deadly, but slow.

If you misjudge your range, don't aim center mass perfectly, or the lag just feels like fucking with you, you'll be dead before you can fire again.

SMGs are less powerful, but they're way more tolerant of mistakes/bad luck.
And they can still work adequately at longer range if absolutely necessary.

There was a wave of Gamescom crate items going tradable like 5 hours ago, and the skirts are still comfortably in the hundreds-of-bucks range. (Black is the cheapest at

I almost never use SMGs but me and a buddy ran silenced umps in duos and we stealthy wiped out three other pairs. Felt operator as fuck. I'm generally more comfortable with shotguns and the only time the uzi has worked out for me a guy jumped off a roof because I scared him right at the beginning of a match

Should i sell now? I can list it for 387 as the cheapest or i can sell for it now for 350.

>hoplessly figure the yellow tracksuit will be expensive like everything else that isn't bottom tier
>put $5 orders on both jacket & pants purely for tracking them in the steam client
>emails "Thank you for your community market purchase"
>Oh shit
>prices already climbing

Alright then.

Technically, right now is probably the time when there's the lowest amount of them in circulation, meaning the value should also be at the highest. Going forward, there are going to be more of them being unboxed and becoming tradeable, so the value should go down.

The price really shouldn't go up from here, logically, but the market isn't always logical.

Gotcha, i'll list mine now.. thank you!

>When you get so used to the red zone not hitting you and then this happens.

SMG's would be logical in this game if rifle ammo had HUGE differences in inventory space / weight / availability.

SMG's are literally just shit tier rifles in the game

I get fucked by lag or partial hits with shotguns more often than not especially at super close range so I prefer SMGs for follow-up hits.

There's a giant window near the stairs you can use to look in that direction. Hell, even the small room might have an angle.

Will it be worth keeping the gamescon crates and selling them after they're available? Their value should go up alot after that right?

In the long term, their value should start going down, since there will be less and less of them left as they're bought and opened.

How long that takes is anyone's guess.

That's what I was going to use, but I popped out for a moment to check if they were looking elsewhere since I wasn't sure the tree there was blocking my view.

Oh right, I assumed they'd be more expensive since they'll end up being rare since it's limited edition

good game lads

There's no discord is there?

It's in early access. Everyone here knows it's full of bugs. We just don't care.

No, they should go up very slowly. Depends what Bluehole releases. If you can't get those items ever again, they will rise. If they release crates with similar items then they stay the same or might even drop in price

practice mode when

just drop into school

>land
>run around trying to find fun gunfights
>die to someone with aspergers who hid in a corner for 8 minutes straight

every single time

I personally want to practice controlling recoil on moving targets and shooting bolt action rifles at moving targets at varying distances. I've got enough practice hitting things with shotguns and unloading as fast as possible at super close range.

why the fuck are mini-skirts so EXPENSIVE
I JUST WANNA BE A FASHION MAN
WHY MUST THEY TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME

This game runs like shit. Opening the inventory makes the game lag for like 5 seconds. Shit is unplayable over any setting but low. What gives?

>practice shooting bolt action rifles at moving targets at varying distances

I need this so bad

>HUGE differences in inventory space / weight / availability.
Eh, 5.56 weighs about 33% more than 9mm and 7.62 weighs about 86% more.
I'd rather have a pump than any SMG if I'm clearing a building, but for slightly further engages such as maybe 20~50m I think I'd prefer a SMG.

>grab boat and head to spawn island
>drink a red bull pop some pills loot to my hearts content 8x scope, scar, vest, helm, tons of ammo
>bout to head back to boat

>host DC

weak. farming out in the blue is pretty neat tho.

What are your specs? My build from '09 couldn't run it until I upgraded my gpu.

shit, do I need to upgrade?

Which R9 200 series? The R9 270 is above the minimum specs, so it should at the very least work, but it won't be great.
Your other weak point is the 8g ram. This game can end up using a lot. I believe freezing on tab is usually an indicator of the game waiting on a page swap between ram and storage drive.

>All the cool Battle Royale clothes are expensive as fuck.
Re-watching the movie was a mistake. I want some of them so bad.

that feel when you'll never get to dress like Asuka

>be me
>playing third person solo
>camping in a two story building
>next a window prone
>car rolls up
>shoots out window
>throws frag right next to me
thinking.jpeg

>fuckers set up mad max style roadblocks on the military base bridges
>I get stuck bail out and take cover
>friends glitch through without slowing down
>patch myself up get back in the UAZ and drive through

>Asuka
Who?
>Not dressing as Takako, Mitsuko, or TV Training Girl

card label says it's an R9 280X.

I'd rather just shell out some money for more ram since this card can run most games at a respectable frame rate.

The TV training girl actress did the voice of Asuka in Evangelion

Oh.
I want the damn hotpants. All I got was black slacks and Kitano's pants.

>lag so bad I can't even swing a punch

They HAVE to fix this fucking start lag. It's fucking unplayable.

so i'm new to this battle royale thing
should i be avoiding fights as much as i can or should i actively look for fights

>should i be avoiding fights as much as i can or should i actively look for fights
Both desu. It's about deciding when to fight, when to avoid, when to disengage.
If I'm low on supplies that I think I'll need to win at the end of the round (ammo, optics, medical stuff), I'll actively look for fights and aggressively loot.
If I have all the gear I need, I tend to just focus on positioning in the center of the circle and avoid unnecessary fights.
If I can't see who is shooting me, I'll consider disengaging if cover / the situation allows me to.

Of course, it's fun sometimes to just look for fights. And all this changes depending on whether you are playing solos, duos, or squads.

>kerning between L and A
fuck

twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/895543691602833408
>Players, first-person only servers are now available in ALL game modes on NA, EU and ASIA servers. Leaderboards will be added later.

FIRST WE GONNA ROCK

>not in SA
>not in OCE
why

A little of column A, a little of column B

Aggression can get you geared up, but also get you wiped quicker.

Being evasive is safer but you're at the mercy of your looting and can end up under geared.

>keys being sold at almost twice the original price in steam market
i fucking love the free market

me new wifu

>Streamer banned because his game glitched out on him and no buildings rendered client side
>he tried to fix it a few different ways
>it didn't work
>so he was like "Well people will clip the shit out of this so it will get reported" and just drove around in a car driving through buildings

>Banned

PUBG just fucking bans anybody these days don't they?

HOW MANY CRATES SHOULD I BUY AND HOLD ONTO? LIKE TEN? I HAVE FOUR CURRENTLY

as many as you fucking can
then you can do the big cash-in way after gamescom

>AWM one shot headshot through level 3 helmet

I want this weapon to be removed from the game.

>buy white shirts and punk boots for ~13 cents each
>craft them into currency
>buy crates in-game
>make $2.50
I am a god of economics.

>drop way off to the side of the map
>grab some shit, metal gear your way into the center
>avoid vehicles in the last half the round
>let people fight and pick off the survivors, don't be too hasty

just had some chicken dinner with some friends, we dropped here
always has lots of gun shit and probably 85-90% of the time no one goes here first

everyone got sks's with silencers and 4x/8x scopes and we didn't even get kills until it was down to the wire, were prone sneaking through some fields of wheat with heavy gunfire all around
after most everyone died we picked off the remaining survivors
I died but my bud lived and killed the last few

we don't always win but this tactic often gets us in the top 10 or top 5

link to clip?

rate

camp/10

>craft them into currency
care to explain this?

there is literally nothing wrong with camping. it's a strategy.

I got the little brother, the r9 280, but overclocked to shit, barely makes the 60 and drops occasionally
OC that shit and see what happens

if you mouse over an item in the cosmetics menu, you can make it into currency, for green-tier items, it makes 120. punk boots and the white shirt are green and also very cheap.

>Absolutely adore the game but the amount of issues I'm getting driving me nuts
>About a 33% chance of the game freezing completely during loading
>When I do get into game the buildings don't load in for about a minute from landing meaning I can't possibly land anywhere high risk
>Opening the inventory during the first few minutes is also a possible freeze

I could play this game all day, but its so goddamn frustrating to have to sit there and watch snapshots of my character get pistoled because the game just won't load. I know my RAM's an issue, but I need to replace my headphones this month so that's not going to happen right away unless work picks up. Any idea what sort of optimizations I could do in the meantime? I get its early access, I just want the game to be playable in the first 5 minutes like it is for my buds with shittier hardware.

So all these uber rare tiems are only in the gamescom crate, right?