Hello Everyone

I thought I would introduce myself because I hope to post here often. My name is communism. I have been on car forums before but never on Veeky Forums but I have heard of auto before.

I dont have any cars but I have a pretty good collection of model cars that I clean from time to time and admire.

While we're here, let's make this a bmw thread. Post whatever you have all are welcome here.

How about I just post as communism from now on to save all the trouble of remembering my name

oh wow much easier now.

here look at this volvo engine pic

oh my god I make this thread for bw and to introduce myself and all you can do is post some sewden thing that is not even anything to do with b,w I have had enough of you people

>Communism
>Wants a BMW thread

нeт

hey dont you fucking start with me you fucking cunt.

you are the reason this place dont have the man power anymores.

oh my god what you calling meout in my own thread why dont you go and make your won fucking thread

I have had it up to here with all the people on this chanel posting useless things, contributing nothing to society and here I am trying to make a nice bmw thread and lal they can do is post some shit i dont even know what it is

Did it come in that color , or was it repainted after a rebuild ? It's actually kinda nice , good highlight for spotting oil leaks.

ive fucking had enough of this website I am leaving for good and not coming back to this shit hole that nothing ever gets doen and all they pst is fucking japanese cartoon shit boxes

>Communism
>Constantly mentioning God

нeт

Some Volvo truck engine come in that color.

>нeт
what is this fucking shit we are not playing call of duty here fucking american. I have had it up to here with americanski. Capitalist basatrds is whats wrong witht he world today

>Hates capitalism
>Wants BMW thread instead of East Bloc Auto

Come with me :^)

>says he's going to leave
>makes new thread saying he's new here
>says in other thread he's been here for ages

Holy fucking shit newfags are the worst. Lurk before you post.

get the fuck out of here with that western bullshit what ever it is. BMW is GERMAN. If the second world war went the other way german would have been OCMMUNISM today

Why dont you go an d learn some history and take your western captialsit car with you on your way to the library

shut the fuck up pajeet

OP fucking faggot needy little bitch the last thing this board needs is another shitty teenage tripfag

>namefagging this hard

hey did we ask for you to add your fucking comment....... NOOOOO

so go back and smoke your marlboros ya biarch.

Good Germany was Communist. BMW is capitalist garbage.

DONT YOU FUCKING START THIS SHIT /ovg/ faggot now you go back to your little incest discord community and never return...

the borders will shut when you leave so no reentry.

show bobs and vagen

i like to recycle unlike you pussy assed no pic bitch.

to hell with you alll you fucking septic cunts.

lmao do you even speak english

what does recycling have to do with anything

ohhhhh mmyyy ffuckkiingn goddd

This is suppossed to be my hellow thread and all you can fucking do is come in here and think up fucking bullshit and respond to that middle eastern retard and come inh ere and shit the whe palce up

just fuckoff out of here

I'm just going to leave this here again for others that aren't caught up with this newfag shitposting.

So, in summary...

>Youtube soyboy hears about this board called Veeky Forums
>decides the first thing to do is post
>surprise surprise the posts are shit
>commie fed up cause no one cares about him and the people that are are rightfully telling him to fuck off
>namefag redditor spergs out and tries to leave
>everyone is ok with this
>goes super sperg and get's pissed that no one actually cares
>other namefag (samefaging) backs him up
>(You)s are given
>CarThrottler returns to his safe space
>lolno.jpg
>stays for more (You)s

get the fuck off my thread you are some ovg shit head that other middle eastern man said you were

go away amd never return

>my hellow thread

holy shit get a load of this fucking faggot

where do you think you are you delusional shitcunt

It's pretty funny.

ohhhhhhh damn its....
the /ovg/ spamming faggot again...

come on /ovg/ faggot can you at least try to spam with out going on about tripcodes all the damn time.... you seriously suck a dick...

you fail at anything you attempt go and play with facebook you and that jew will have a blast..

well go on /ovg/

>go and play with facebook
Get a fucking load of this guy.

oh man he is owning you big time there

Cвoлoч, иди нaхй c твoeй кoммyниcтичecкoй дepьмa, cyкa eбaнaя. Cocить мoй хyй, блядь.

are you /ovg/

This thread marks the dawn of a new era.
The golden age of Veeky Forums has set.

Heт cyкa, пoчeмy cпpaшивaeшь ты.
Oh, Hi Ethan.

Rip.
Press 1 to pay your respects.

For those who want to know what he deleted from this thread.

2bh he's not even relevant enough for me to save that image

if i see him past tomorrow i'm just adding his nigger ass to my filter list

What's with the sudden influx of new tripfags who don't even have cars and/or a reason to trip? Why are you even posting?

The internet has settled.
This is the natural state.
Become one with it.
Let the neck beard grow.
Let the speech patterns change.
Let the life force drain.

It's summer in australia

Has he learned?

that will be shortlived...... dont give your hope up.

tripcodes are the future they will have trip codes as a perm thing in the future better get used to it son.

same for ICE its comming to an end no need for big talk.

he did not delete it you fucking faggot cunt. the mods deleted it....

stop big noting yourself its looks so stupid.

remember i recycle images on here.

Good, fucking retard.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

That name better be a joke.

You're a fucking faggot too, Facebook man

oh its /OVG/ yet again

fuck all of you and not gaining any points /ovg/ faggot.

listen here everyone i maybe using a tripcode.... but listen here.

the person that has this.
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

the person is /ovg/ please do not interact or speak to this person/group.

/ovg/ are known to make you think they are a friendly bunch but when in fact they are a disguise for a bunch of spamming shit posters.

please please do not acknowledge them if you see a post with the hi there and all that gibberish do not reply to it.

dont dig as hole like many have on here.

cheers

oh yeah i have seen the posts from the spammer
i report them if i see them.

>While we're here, let's make this a bmw thread.
But communism literally turned EMW into pic related.

Hi there!

pic related, EMW

That is an incredibly old Veeky Forums pasta, retard.

Spoiler alert: it's all the same guy. Notice how they all write in the exact same "style" and always back each other up.