/pg/ - Persona General

Takemi Thursday Edition

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IstQEy_G0Yg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61943837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Obligatory Makoto post

She's mine /pg/

Tae is bae!

Everyday until DSN

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

what persona girls are for mind control?

Claiming this honorable, heartful heroine
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

For my love!
For JUSTICE!

all of them

I don't think Joker is Goro's replacement, he just happened to become a Wild Card at just about the right time and so Yaldy took an interest to him.

But huh, Joker's representative Arcana (Like how it's Death for the P3MC) might be something quite interesting since we can't pin down what it should be.

I love my Mako-chan

none of them

Dat a Pixiv or an actual dj?

is this you?

Fuck off bitch.

I haven't seen this one before, thank you

? Pixiv is pixiv and sometimes people post doujins on it.

Anytime

Internet is a weird place.

I'm reaching enlightenment /pg/. I could be spending time with the few friends I have and cultivating my relationships with them, but I'm going around Tokyo with joker's friends. I could be asking out this girl I like, but I romanced kawakami. I could be working towards becoming a better person, but I'm maxing social stats and save scumming at the gallows. I'm at shido's ship now, nearing the end. I could move on to another game, but I will be doing it all over again. I am at peace.

ok then

i'm sorry

What arcana would joker be if he wasn't fool?

me rn

>futaba.exe has stopped working

100% Devil

You know, even if Igor had been there Goro's still kind of fucked at the time he got the Wild Card. What would have changed if he had Igor's guidance?

the joker Probably Justice

I love Haru

Lovers

Devil or Justice

I do not love Ann I think I will cease all Ann posting after this. It was a good four month run that we had.

Seems to be just a boss fight thing, possibly tied to the fact Shidou's palace has a cognitive version of him that's capable of summoning shadows too. It's never been mentioned as an actual ability of his, at least, unlike the berserking- or wild card abilities.

IIRC, it's been confirmed that the jump from rank 6 to 10 was just to signal that Sae genuinely trusts you now. There's no data for the "missing" ranks in the game files, either (there's placeholder messages as for every co-op/confidant rank, but all the ones for those ranks say is "if this appears, it's a bug").

That'd be my assumption too, but the fact they've been leaving Joker's arcana out in official materials is odd (and it's not something they did for previous protagonists, either).

Death isn't P3MC's arcana, it's Fool/Universe. Unlike Joker, that one's actually been listed by official sources.

K.

if you mean "is there more" then no it's a one-off :(

What arcana is Tsukuyomi?
So begins the downfall of the P5 waifufags.

Hanged man.

Anne poster has been around longer right?

>What arcana is Tsukuyomi?
Moon.

>Unlike Joker, that one's actually been listed by official sources.
I wonder why they are avoiding that.

>There's no data for the "missing" ranks in the game files, either (there's placeholder messages as for every co-op/confidant rank, but all the ones for those ranks say is "if this appears, it's a bug").
youtube.com/watch?v=IstQEy_G0Yg

I hate you.

I'd pick between these:
1) Magician, representing his massive potential and identity as a trickster along with how he's the one who makes the tools
2) Justice, representing his desire to right society's wrongs and helping law-abiding citizens while using questionable methods (Most likely Arcana, given that it's quite similar to what Arsene does)
3) Star (Thematically fitting P5's chosen Arcana and also how he's the hope of his Confidants falling close to ruin, besides how Yusuke's Confidant ending shows him as hope)
4) Devil (Satanael among other things)

Annfags, everyone

I finally beat PQ after like 3 weeks of on/off play. I liked the combat but nothing more. The story wasn't very good, a lot of the characters were annoying and the majority of labyrinths weren't very good. That said it wasn't a complete trainwreck like I was expecting. Also Fuck Inaba Pride and fuck you Yukiko

wew fucking lad

good fucking riddance

I guess it's 69 votes now.

are you still here?
tell me, are you the one who bought the ring?
i wanna laugh at you

This is the shortest waifufagging I've seen so far on this site.
Not even 6 months?

I just want dancing Koromaru for P3DM

Someone talented enough please make a Ken and Koro version of gif related

Dunno if you were one of the good or bad ann posters, but good riddance either way.
Good luck in your love searching!

Yes, but now I realize that in addition to wanting to resolve her own problems, her Rank 9 was also fueled by jealousy and fear over losing someone she held dear to her.

How did you find a post form 2012?

Savage

>these amount of replies

>at 41 seconds
brb looping this

Nah I'm sure the rest of them are much more loyal than myself. I realized today I was merely using her as a substitute for a girl that I thought I would never see again. When the inevitible rejection happens maybe I'll come crawling back though.

Granted, isn't Cognitive Goro having that ability possibly indicative that the actual Goro can use that? I guess we'll find out someday which it is.

> Death isn't P3MC's arcana, it's Fool/Universe.
I said 'representative', P3MC fits Death perfectly especially considering who Pharos is.

Magician, Justice, and Devil seem more on par with Joker than Star tbqf

i was just poking around some dead /jp/ spinoffs today and i found that post
small world, huh

He is the one who bought the ring yes

Why would they bother localizing cut content from a year old game tho?

Eh, there is some reason to associate Joker with Star given the embodiment of hope follows him but as I said given Arsene's background Justice is the most likely choice.

If you've grown to understand yourself better, then that's good. Whatever you do, make sure you're proud of your choice. We all still love you.

>I realized today I was merely using her as a substitute for a girl that I thought I would never see again
Yeah i'm sure that was the reason for it. Good luck Annfag, thanks for giving us that material.

So much for your love I guess

They always do it for some reason, like with the Yosuke stuff in P4. Though I've seen people saying that those Sae lines don't even exist in Japanese which just make things more confusing.

>We all still love you.
I don't.

>We all still love you
lol no

> We all still love you
>
you annfags make this way too easy

Nah he can fuck off

Waifu changers should be shot

as well as waifufags and fujos

Those are unused voice clips from the voice_singleword sound bank, which is where the minor voice clips used during otherwise unused scenes are stored. Those aren't tied to missing co-op/confidant, but rather just extra voice clips they recorded in case they *might* use them but ultimately didn't. Sae's not the only character with voice clips like that, either; it's been a while since I went through the files, but IIRC almost every non-regular co-op/confidant has at least a few unused voice clips like that.

No, it's not. Every one of the "major" cognitive existences in Shidou Palace has the ability to summon lesser shadows, from Ooe to the cleaner guy to cognitive Goro, thanks to them acting as a fusion of a regular cognitive existence and a regular shadow due to... something involving Wakaba's research they still haven't elaborated on. It's weird, but it's definitely not an ability only cognitive Goro has.

Representative arcana aren't an official thing, as far as I'm aware. At best, some characters have a specific personal arcana and a separate one for their interactions with someone else, but that's only been used in the games in P3P's female protag route and arguably in P4G with Adachi's social link.

not even a tenth of the people here would be left

He isn't a waifuchanger, he's going for 3D.

Shadow Labrys is pretty great too.

That's even fucking worse

Joker would be Justice, he literally sacrifices his happiness for greater goods through the game, also he's a pretty logic based person that rationalizes things rather than emotionally react (never in the game you're allowed to have an angered outburst outside of unfair situations) Also the whole reason/motive of the PT existence is Justice, something he will strive for through the story.

Same
I thought up this exact post in my head a couple days ago

Atlus USA does that a lot, for some reason. Might have something to do with them not knowing right away which files are used and which aren't, so they dub (and in the text files, translate) almost everything just to be safe.

I don't feel like doublechecking everything right now, but I can confirm that Sae DOES have unused generic voice clips in the Japanese version, and quite a few of them (it's around 82 labeled ones, IIRC, possibly more among the unlabeled parts of the sound bank; haven't combed through all of that since it's more than 13k files).

I could toss one or two up as proof if need be, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

Also he stands for what's just no matter what influence or relationship tries to derail his drive to make society a fair place, even the actual judicial system.

I love Haru too!

>Every one of the "major" cognitive existences in Shidou Palace has the ability to summon lesser shadows, from Ooe to the cleaner guy to cognitive Goro, thanks to them acting as a fusion of a regular cognitive existence and a regular shadow due to... something involving Wakaba's research they still haven't elaborated on.
Ah, you make a good point about that last bit! It could simply be an oddity about Shido's Palace in general.

> Representative arcana aren't an official thing, as far as I'm aware.
I'm aware of that, just saying that if we consider that our MCs were sort of at a stopping point before becoming Wild Cards P3MC was definitely at Death and it's quite possible Joker and Goro have such a connection because their stopping point was at Justice.

Link to Joker x Fem Goro (and fem Joker x Goro) NSFW stuff

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61943837

And you also get options where he can cast doubt on how just their actions are.

>fake glasses
>can't run properly
>likes fishing and battling
>smells like coffee
>tries to break jokes during every serious situation no matter the context
Why is Joker so goofy? Morgana probably thought of calling him that because of his sarcastic personality before bringing up the whole "triumph card" bs as an excuse

his waifu is a massive dork so they fit perfectly

Would you've been ok with gay relationships in the game? Or would we be having /pol/-tier rants in every thread?

As long as the writing doesn't make the other guy OOC, why not?

Every PT is a dork

Both.

Even ann and haru?

i wouldn't care desu, but i imagine some other people would be willing to write /pol/-tier rants over it

Im not interested in gay relationships, but we have shitflinging either way, so what gives?