>see a dodge badge
>think its a SUV or PICK up truck or some kinda cross over
>notice its sedan shaped
>compare the share size of it next to my camery
>wtf this dodge is huge
>get out
>walk around the car
>get confused by what the car is supposed to be

So is it a sedan? or a SUV shaped like a sedan, its just too unrealistically bizzare to look at the size

idk mane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqtbaQL8K9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Charger was always a fullsize you dickhead, Your Camry is a big compact. Hurr. Your "suvs" are the size of small crossovers in North America.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqtbaQL8K9Y

>its just too unrealistically bizzare to look at the size
no wonder falcons and commodores died because you think like a cuck

DURRRR OLD HUGE FUEL INEFFICENT CARS ARE BAD CUNT

>Drives 201x suv which has even worse fuel econ than a midsize v8 sporty sedan
Get fucked soyboi

Full-size sedans are garbage. Literally why have a car that big.

>Sedans
>big
kys

Can someone translate the australian into American for me ITT? A charger isn't that much bigger than a camry in terms of height, width, and length?

because us long dicks need some fucking space in the back hobbit cunt

he's a absolute moron we used to drive fullsize cars alot back in the

He's right tho. A sedan is what you buy when you want a coupe but need a wagon

I think this Charger is one of the best looking Sedans on the market today. Dodge's LED ring taillights are the best taillights in the business in my opinion and I think the whole front fascia looks fantastic. It looks meam without lel angry headlights.
It doesn't look anything like a SUV and it's really not that much bigger than your Camry. It's not meant to be a city car. It's a commuter car or touring car. Plus you can have it with a supercharged hemi V8 making 707hp. Sadly it doesn't have a manual but the automatic is pretty good and has enough gears to give you crazy acceleration and decent MPGs on the highway.

A full size sedan is what you buy when you want to be able to sit four tall (or wide for the fat cunts) in a car comfortably. All the luggage gets put out of sight so the passengers don't even need to look at it.
Sedans normally have a lower drag coefficient than wagons as well and look more professional.

americlap sedans are literally the ugliest, most bland things on the road today desu

>The Aussie fag hates on the looks of American car's while he lives in the only country Utes are popular in.

Don't get me wrong, I love me a nice V8 Ute, but holy shit are they ugly. It's like someone smashed an old small truck into the back of a modern sedan.
And you can't tell me a sedan with a 707hp supercharged V8 is fucking bland m8.

It's been proven that if a person can't find any positive feature in something, the most common cause is fear of that something. The person needs to lie to themselves that there are no redeemable features about this thing so they are afraid they will begain to side with the thing.
>I like to see the fear in Strayacunts eyes when they witness the glory that is the USA

The front is too meme-aggressive and the sides and rear look rather boring.

You are literally retarded if you confused a sedan for an SUV.

If you mistook the charger for some kind of SUV you're literally retarded. Get checked.

Nah, people like burger utes but gm/Ford are faggots and only bring over poverty gook versions. 5 yo ftrucks and silverados go for $100k over here.

I agree with you, I think they look pretty great. Dodge does have the best taillights in the game. I got one as a rental when i visited arizona last year, it was only the V6 but i was impressed by how nice of a highway cruiser it was.

lol why so butthurt?
also why so much strawmaning?

>Driving a tiny cuck sedan
Why not have a full sized? Whenever I drive people somewhere, they're always really impressed with how much room I have in the back seats

>Notice badge before the body style

Australians.

Literally the best looking car America has produced in decades. I actually want one, which says something as I typically like JDM.

It's a bag of shit.

ever stand next to a Challenger? they are fucking huge, its actually disproportionate and makes it look like AIDS

I feel sad for you, thinking a 'sporty' coupe is anything more than a 2 door SUV with a vee ate

Aussie here U have shit taste