>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

>11 minutes to clear a Strand

I thought that was her long blond hair, not her veil wtf

>shitbirds

should i make my t1-2 maps rare or just magic?

Is Chris wilson literally autistic?
Why must everyone think this is okay? Player interaction my ass
alt+f4'd already?

should I be using my silver coins? is it better to keep them to higher levels?

>shitbirdiepoop

imagine being desperate enough to /whois someone 8 times for his 3c item

Near perfect and 12c less than the next one on the market.

hello
/whois
you there
/whois
you there?
/whois
please respond ;_;

Does "skill that hits" mean "hit physically" or just "actually makes primary contact with the enemy" rather than hurting the enemy as a secondary effect?

Reminder that Tasuni has great ideologies and wants to make Highgate great again

reminder that tasuni is an insane suicidal man who is haunted by visions of the dead beast
he's also blind

shitcrows out

Tasuni is the strong leader that Highgate needs to move themselves forward

he's also impotent and a coward
irasha is best highgate ruler

Irasha is a manhating dyke who has no business in a leadership role

how does the ancient orb work?

Irasha is a muh traditions retard with no direction of her own so all she can do is shit talk tasuni

pls

Make them blue

use it on a unique and it will turn into any other unique of that same type

i.e. use it on a Unique body armor and it will turn into a different Unique body armor. use it on a unique 1H Sword and it will turn into another unique 1H sword.

did storm burst ruin this league for anybody else? why would they release a skill that's terrible so people hate playing and waste their time? i want to quit this league already cause storm burst is so crappy.

I always /whois after I don't get a response just in case they are mapping and too busy to type.

ok

the forest encampment was led by that retarded meathead greust and look what happened to it

men are incapable of leading a community to prosperity

This. If I see them in a map I hit them up with a "No rush if you're busy" or something. It gets you ignored less often because people usually assume you no longer want the item if they take a few mins to get back to you

what would a cunt know about prosperity?

Highgate was run by a woman, with another woman betraying them to worship some fucking sand god, and all Irasha could do was complain about men and blame a disabled man for things not going her way.

She's right. It's the meat in their heads that makes them meant for power and glory

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>free

reminder that tasuni and his sister plotted to overtake highgate by kidnapping the previous leader and sacrificing her to some crazy war goddess
tasuni is a traitor and should be thrown off the aqueduct

>Highgate was run by a woman
and it was doing quite well, yeah?

>with another woman betraying them to worship some fucking sand god
said woman being the sister of tasuni, the snake

do I need to draw you a picture?

>all Irasha could do was complain about men and blame a disabled man for things not going her way.
Irasha showed resolve and a strong understanding of the maraketh culture

tasuni was some limp dick lunatic eager to turn a shitty situation into a shittier one just for his 5 minutes of glory and frankly should be executed

vorici boipucci

Amputating an infected limb is not treason

literally something a traitor would say mid-coup

link it with curse on hit to find out

What's the comfiest leveling build?

Nessa...

>it was doing quite well, yeah?
it was completely fucked until the exile showed up to help

are there any picture of bex, is she hot or at least mildly fapworthy?

there's nothing more vile than a traitor except a traitor feigning weakness to usurp power and using his own blood to do his dirty work for him

list of things tasushit is:
an impotent
a coward
a traitor
an egotist
a schemer

list of things tasushit is not:
the ruler of highgate

it's a 300 kgs. landwhale

Here's a picture of Bex, cosplaying as the witch. Don't leak it to reddit, we respect her privacy here.

excellent post

bull shit that is a cringy reddit cosplayer

the kind with big tits or not. anyway stillw ant a pciture

>ass disfavor
>death's door
>kaom's heart
>level 91
glad to see people unironically just rmt in this game

>dream that I died in PoE
>wake up not sure if my character is alive or not
anyone else

TASUNI WILL LITERALLY NEVER BE PRESIDENT

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

#NOTMYLEADER

suck it irasha fags tasuni is going to make highgate great again and there's nothing you can do to stop it

If she is anything like the avg kiwi, she will have buck teeth, spiky hair, and a club foot.

>hc cucks having nightmares
dont knwo that feel

remove yourself from the genetic pool

>a healthy economy and actual sense of a accomplishment
here's a couple more you don't know

the snowflake is triggered

>6 days since the start of the league
>3 level 100s already

Nice to know that level 100 is meaningless now unless its some super short race.

>muh SSFHC

same shit except instead of being a sextant spamming downie with your gay orgy you be a sextant spamming downie alone, GGG just needs to give all maps +50% mob density and remove sextants, im sick of having to 100% rely on them

How much is a tabulata worth to you? I'd drop the 18c on it but I'm Super hesitant. Idk if I want to invest that much into one

1c

I literally cannot get anything higher than a t5 map to drop even with alching everything and doing full clears. What am I doing wrong?

it's funny seeing shitters who never reached 100, in group or alone, trying to downplay the achievement

Is it normal to one-hit mobs at lower levels? Feeling kinda boring rn.

its normal to 1 hit mobs at all stages of the game

Depends on the build but I normally pick one up at around 15c because I'm usually starting a new char at that point.

Buy 6or so t8or higher maps and run them with alchs

when i die i feel relieved and think
>ah, it's finally over

Can you roll for Acuity, Headhunter or Kaom's Heart with it? I have been saving 5 league for Acuity

i feel the same
wanna be friends
?

Is Magma orb good? Should I bother making it have multiple projectiles or just focus on improving the one?

What should I do with my necromancer from before the update? It looks like they made all the minions bad. Also also I can't double cast vaal storm call or summon skeletons anymore according to the notes.

so when does this gets difficult?

Five for one but what is the one

why do i find this funny?

only if it involves doing nothing

never

It's playable, it can be run even in mid tier maps with Sire of Shards but there's no one making 50 Ex builds around it.

at around the end of twilight strand, that big zombie takes around 10 hits instead of 1 to die :/

No one EVER fucking replies. Trading in this game is like talking to a wall.

I delete my characters after A10 before they have a chance of dying in maps, does that count?

The funny thing is, it's technically possible for it to be Vaal'd into having 1 White socket.

>Corrupted shit mod
>Shit roll
>Still cost 10ex
What went wrong, /poeg/? I still dream of buying it for 50 chaos just like a few weeks ago

It's even funnier when Reddit is calling for even slower exp gain when most of them have never hit 80, let alone 100

GGG would rather recycle old content and pass it off as an expansion than develop a basic auction house system

Is there any streamer using Blight currently? I want to start theorycrafting a build around it but I also don't want to play something that is popular or soon to be popular

Show me your 100, nigger.

If you had one you would know how easy sextants have made it. From no gear and no characters you can slam down a level 100 in a little over a week even if you are bad, as long as your maps have 3 sextants.

I hear (you)

Whats your opinion on shaping Cemetery over Shore for T8? Its pretty easy to clear with the new map and I can take on the bosses pretty well with my builds.

Anyone still have that drawing of the witch giving a footjob to a devourer?

K where's your level 100s then if it's so easy?

Was in LHC, BF gladiator. Deleted because I don't play standard leagues.

>inb4 "waaah legacy doesn't count!"

Way to miss his point. If we look at facts, we had like 300 level 100s in hardcore legacy, a league that

1) lasted 2 months longer than usual
2) had an incredibly high exp rate thanks to leaguestones
3) benefited from the strand/shore meta that GGG has mostly killed in 3.0

Even disregarding how "easy" it was to reach 100 in Legacy, that's still 300 people out of what, 10k people over level 80?

People pooling resources and mapping with a necroslut will always hit 100 in no time. Less than 20 people reached 100 in SSFHC last league. It's not easy without external help.

>Tomorrow's announcement will be an improvement patch to Harbinger
Nice.
You know what would've been better? Harbingers are like Tormented Spirits, but haunt the player, debuffing them and spamming mobs until you kill enough spawned enemies.

what's a shittier cluster?
>shit damage
>5 skill points to reach a notable
>notables are SHIT
>muh 2% pen

The painstaking slowness of hitting 100 in SSF has nothing to do with partying, it has to do with the absence of trading and lack of viable build options that aren't inherently slow league starters.

>healthy economy
dead after a month of a league
>sense of accomplishment
yes especially if you logout every time your health drops below 50%

The number of builds that take this node could fit on a fingerless hand.

>just finished leveling lab farmer
>today izaro is literally elemental rape machine
guess I'll just watch anime for 16 hours

So now that Shaper is baby-tier, how long until we have quad Uber Kitava T17 map?

I gotchu senpai
>Crit on the left hand side of the tree, where there's no other critical chance
>Directly next to Resolute Technique which is strictly better in literally every circumstance

is 100k dps reasonably good for a doryani's touch build? 175% life too as a shitcrow