/mbgg/ - Mobage General #747

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmB-aKYk0vI
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/895562745206063104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Question. Whenever I start Nox on my PC I can't use my phone to play, something about connection error, feels like Nox is eating all my bandwith. Did anyone experience the same issue?

Are they on the same network? Try using data on your phone and see if the problem persists.

Superior animu summer collab fairy tail soon.

>The monster girl general moved to /jp/ and the homo general moved to /jp/ too. Many other generals have moved to /jp/ because its way easier to sustain a thread there and has less shitposters than Veeky Forums.
MGG mostly stopped being discussions about any of the games and more about Kenkou Cross & Friends, and otomegen really shouldn't have been in Veeky Forums in the first place because they violated board rule #2 all the time, so I don't think they're really examples to be followed

also, it's only natural for a thread to be less filled with angry people when it has less to do with games and more about lewds, see

>Still no updated apk for Star Ocean on apkpure or qooapp
Hoping it will be out before the maintenance ended.

I want to impregnate this jew

Reported for antisemitism.

Wanting to impregnate a jew and marry them is love and not hate

only if you survive the first reload

>want another green lead so that I could transmute to W/F Himiko and have a fallback
>Headhunter keeps handing out dark leads of all flavors to me
Could be worse, I suppose.

There's a new gacha which is up alongside the results of character popularity poll. Most of the results are pretty obvious, like the cashier girl & breakdance girl as the top two on 4* characters category, but Suzuna coming second on the limited category surprises me a bit.
Only problem is that the characters in the list simply got a rate up, so you'll still be rolling shit 4* whether you like it or not.

I want to put something in her oven, if you know what I mean.

What if I want to lock her up in my basement and use her as breeding stock to pump out more jews

I cant blame you because I'd love to do the same to her and several other guns like Suomi

I would advised against rolling collabs from shironeko. Based on past data all the collab characters will be become useless after their event ends. I'm living prove and have regretted having rolled 5/7 HxH characters. You best save your gems for memorials gacha.

Just use vpn

Was there a story character poll too?

Yukata are up.

HxH collab started way before current powercreep happened though.

Where is /padg/?

I don't understand with HxH shinki, they are way too weak.
I hope FT will be strong.

>implying fairy tail is not summer memorial gacha
>implying there is still some limited gacha

all the Welrod skin fanart ends up looking like some other mobage character

>have to burn whole 700 quartz, no 5-roll gacha
Thanks devs, my stockpile is safe.

>2 4*s
>Bloomers Naomi and police Rei
>Didn't even get Miyuki
Fuck.

Mumi?

>Doing this before they revealed Etrian Mystery Dungeon collab

>Miyuki
>Skill cookie
I'm okay with this.

You're saving for them instead of blowing your load on Yukatas right user?

Re:Zero is shit.

n

>Chapter 4 started with fixed Tina quest

Potion maker is real fun but isn't this event fairy too imba?

Wow, rude

It's true though. That said, I'll still give the gacha at least one roll for Sayuri.

>Only got dupe Bashini from Dragon Genesis one
>Got this from the 6-step one despite she isn't on rate-up
Gumi please.

Reminder for SS players: there's about 70 of us in the vg discord, go through ssg archive to find link

Boob windows are meant for flat-chested girls.

lol

is the 4star giveaway still available in shironeko?
I am going to reroll for Tetra and FT collab.

Sounds like the perfect plan, good luck

rofl

I'm pretty sure everyone who still cares about the game is in there and the only ones here are the ones that want to meme and shitpost about it which is the same case as PAD.

>70 members and still cant sustain a thread
Only reason it keeps dying is pure laziness

To be fair there's literally nothing to talk about the game outside of complaining about whales.

That's still half of /mbgg/'s IPs and some of them are duplicates so probably over half. Pretty sure it could easily sustain a thread if they actually tried to but like PAD, everyone moved to discord and is comfortable there except the shitposters that are left out of a home.

It isn't, it's a summer theme collab not a memorial.
All I'm saying is that these cross collabs have not been good so far and it's best to stick with the usual memorial gacha.

About half of that 70 are dead, it's about 25-35 regulars

That number includes a lot of players who stopped playing.

But I heard there is no rerun on collab. There will be rerun on memorial like this Sharehouse 1, even anniversary gacha has more chance to enter into rerun.

>caring about esport when everything will be left over by new powercreep in one year.
I hope we can get Chaguma MC and Iris.

>Memorial
Natsu in two 10+1s
Would've liked Wendy, but probably not going to bother rolling more on this gacha

>Wanted Natsu or Gray
>Did 30-rolls and only got Lucy and Wendy
I don't need more mage.

reminder to discord users:
All the links in the archive are expired.

How overhyped are the ratings on famitsu usually?

Pls post how good they are.

sponsored/10

I should probably say biased.

You only have to spend 5000+ Jewels for guaranteed 5*s!

From what I've seen, they usually end up rating them lower at first like Shin or they don't end up revising their ratings at all.

Is this a new stamp only for the collab?

wendy

>Ls
party movement and attack speed+30%

>passives
increase damage based on distance from enemy. max 100%

regen HP when under 100%

when above 50% HP, +50% attack speed, +50% action skills, +100% light damage

>skill1
Buff allies and cure HP, cure debuffs, cure status down
30 secs of +150% attack
30 secs of +100% defense
30 secs of +100% movement speed

>skill2

uncharged - light nuke
60 seconds of -50% damage taken
60 seconds/10 hit status barrier

charged - light nuke
60 seconds of +100% light damage
dragon force (45 seconds of attack speed, basic attack damage and damage done to dragons +100%)

60 sec recast

Too bad you still could get dupe of collab characters which you probably got on the previous 200 rolls.

Yes.

You'd think they'd do it the other way around to hype these characters up when they've been immediately released.

So you're guaranteed to get one of the collab characters with those things? Not bad. Would've been pretty pointless to get one of those guarantees and just get another four star project character again.

0LB Cursed Natsu w/o Combo Charge
S3 ~10mil
S2 ~4mil

All 5* are only memorials or collabs in this case.

collab is saved?

>Decide to pick up tagatame again
>Dozen event banners
>Some events are so big they have their own banner that splits into other bannners
>A million missions to complete

This is too much to process in a single night.

Also if anyone cares, I think there's some kind of returning player campaign because I got a free 5* pick ticket with DGs in it and that's the only explanation I could come up with.

What is combo charge?

I might try for her to deal with damage sponge dragons when they come around again

Just use her on Acnologia.

If you hit someone enough times with a fighter this ring pops up that boosts your skill damage.

Hopefully that'll curb the frequency of "10 rolls, I got nothing so I'm quitting" events that happen in this game. 10 rolls for a guaranteed memorial is a bit high, but I think that's to be expected.

I think there's a possibility though, that they're just implementing this here in this gacha because there are five characters to roll instead of two memorials, so these guarantees might not show up in other gachas with fewer characters.

2 more collab to go after this. Then colopl will release their original characters right after shitting all over them.

>Famitsu put non motifs Natsu and Lucy on Gold SS
Famitsu pyramid soon.

>Playing the game since early 2016
>Just know about this today

>need level 10 building to continue story
this event sucks

>10 rolls for a guaranteed memorial
5000 gems equals 20 10+1 rolls.

For a low low price of $700

and not everyone can get what they want from those 5000 gems.

Do a company needs to pay some sort of royalty copyright for a collab character?

I wish they put some kind of exchange ticket instead of guaranteed 5*

Oh. Just looked in-game and those "We've had enough of your money for now" bonuses aren't on the first card. It's really late and I'm not thinking straight.

I guess this collab is strong unlike the horse shit known as HxH.

Finally a spark system! Just what shironeko needed!

4 10+1's to finally get a collab character
>lucy and gray
Guess that's enough for me, I don't want to go below 2k gems. I wanted the loli but whatever.

Except you can't choose the character which you wanted.

>golden ss on famitsu
>s+ on shironeko.me

Famitsu is sponsored so of course

>Mages other than Iris

Wendy has better skills than Iris and isn't held back by time stop

Timestop is a huge plus and not something holding her back

Hoping the next two collabs are this strong and have this many good characters.

They mentioned fairy tail like it was the results of some poll somewhere right? I wonder what some of the other popular choices were.

I can play on Nox + my phone just fine (Cosmic Break Sky Squad on Nox, Brave Frontier on my phone)
Maybe its just bottlenecking, or check if Nox or your phone is downloading something (Updates, hidden apps, etc)

No my Nox or my phone isn't downloading anything.

Being a melee mage without element on normal attack makes her somewhat suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmB-aKYk0vI

Looks like a water character they made light at the last minute

REPEAT AFTER ME

I WILL NOT ROLL

yes

The clear speed is about the same as Iris in his video for her.

Too late. Still wondering if I should do more roll before this collab ended or start saving for chaguma and next collabs.

Wisest choice would be to start saving. I had like over 10k gems last month now left 1k and am feeling insecure.

twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/895562745206063104