twitter.com/AnonBabble

more torks less revs > more revs less torks

First for Cruiser life best life

2nd

im gay

whogayhere

>Ducati

Post baiks :3

Yeah yeah Suzuki = shit, but how shit is the gs500f for a beginner rider?

doocarty

Cops will treat you like shit for riding a "crotch rocket"

Ima buy this when it comes out. Indian makes a good product

>more front tire than rear tire
>leg burner exhaust
>cradle frame instead of trellis

Why

umad? :DDD

Just look how ugly it is m8. Its also really shitty but a solid shitbike for newcucks.

Its a concept silly. The production one will be different and more user friendly

What's wrong with her face?

Saw the 750 the other day, such a sexy machine.

Your homoboipussy.

If i had an extra 50k I'd buy one lol.
Excited to see how a production ftr1200 turns out.
All I want is a larger tank and a decent wimpshield so I can take long trips on it

Hard to look good on a kawi

>decent wimpshield
M8 that would ruin the entire aesthetic, pls don't.
Its not that bad, I ride for hours at 140kmh with absolutely no issues on my naked.

If ima ride cross country why wouldn't i put one on? I've rode long miles and many hours without one. So I know why I'd want one. It'll be detachable anyway so why does it matter.

Just like the one i have now. I only use it when I take a long trip.

Absolutely reprehensible behaviour

I value and appreciate your opinion, friend

Thoughts? Buell 1125cr

Ugliest bike ever made

Good starter. P/u cheap, decent comfort for some trips. Can go naked bike route as a lot do.
Minus the bass mouth on both sides, looks good.

Why are BMW motorcycles so expensive if they aren't super reliable? What are you paying for?

I'd buy a BMW if I had the money, m8.

lol fagget

>What are you paying for?
German engineering.

Nah. I got my golf for really cheap

If I had the money for a BMW I'd get a ducati instead, taking it down to the shop every month when it breaks down wouldn't bother me as I'd easily afford it.

I'd get an Aprilia and have a better bike that's cheaper

give me one reason i shouldnt buy a tmax500 assuming i can get a good used one for a good price,it literally seems like the best "bike" to me,and i hate fucking scoots ,tmax is the only one i like

Because cars age like cheese.

>Being a faggot
Y tho

Shitty bike, but it's fine for a learner.

Plenty of better choices though.

> stickers

Ur a sticker m8

I'll slap you on my bike and cover you with bugs

not an argument

i kinda want a flat track styled bike to shit around with in the city

Same, saw this Fantic Caballero Flat Tracker 500 at a bike show in November and absolutely loved it.

That's pretty slick looking. Is it Chinese? How much?

> Fantic
> Chinese
American education

Literally never heard of that brand, sorry m8.
Looked them up and they don't have a single dealership in NA, oh well.

Italian, the 500 flat tracker is £6,199 in the UK.

looks good
how much is the benelli leoncino in the uk?
wondering if that fantic is similarly priced

>£6,199
wow, fuck that

Leoncino is £5,199.

It is a bit pricey, but it's a premium bike. Comes with a full stainless Arrow exhaust system as standard for one. All the other parts looked top too.

Why do Aprilias lose their value so fast on the used market? An RSV Mille literally costs less than a typical Japanese 600 of the same year in my country, and I don't understand why. Most owners seem to love them and their reliability is pretty good from my research. So why?

The old ones do because spec wise they're largely inferior and offer little over the competition of the time, and are less reliable and thus less desirable.

The newer ones hold their value a lot better.

Bare in mind it's basically a top of the line 450cc enduro bike dressed up to be more like a road bike.

It has Fantic's suspension (very good) an aluminium swingarm, weighs 145kg dry, 43hp, quite a bit of torque and a HUGE rear sprocket, so it's gonna be an absolute hoon machine.

Partly because they came out with a V4 which is like the holy grail of motorcycle engines, lots of people got rid of them to swap to one with the newer engine. And they're not as flashy as a lot of the other Italian bikes.

Their price is amazing for what you get, picked up this for €1800 a few months ago.

That shape Tuono looks especially rad with clubman bars on it.

>accidentally held the horn for a second instead of turning my blinker off when I got home at 1am

oops

RSVs in italy are cheap as hell, am considering one for a first liter
reliability is a non issue, i can do my own and it's a fucking rotax engine, there ain't much that can go wrong

>Motorcycle Dating Advice
Well, /dbt/? How can you help me? I have no social skills, I get nervous around pretty women, I have no real hobbies and haven't bought a new cell phone in 5 years.

yeah yeah I'm with you I don't like high performance motors either

we can only help you date motorcycles, human woman are out of our realm of expertise

just bee urself
no, but "pretty women"?
user they're all thots, you deserve better

youtube.com/watch?v=RMsI3JnSTVU

I hope they don't fuck up the production model too bad. I really want Indian to push Harley into extinction. It would be funny if they started working with Erik Buell too, haha.

>still over a month until my next big tour of >1000km
I'm already excited like a little child

Fuck off euro

why so jellymad

Because you ride a 125

I WANT IT TO BE HOT
i can't stand these shitty slimy roads
I WANT TO GO FAST AGAIN

ngk have really nice packaging

why would I do that
do you have a seizure?
Should I call someone for help?

If you can't talk to women, a motorcycle isn't going to change that.

It's a shitty crutch desu.

>have a motorcycle
>can talk to women no problem
>supreme gentleman
>still no gf
reeee

Crutch for what? I'm alone, ride alone, and go places alone.

Just keeps asking them questions or what they think about X, women like to talk about themselves.

It has a trellis frame.

the best thing you can do to get women interested in you is not being up for grabs
as soon as you stop being into them or get a gf the harpies will flock to you

Nice broken English Muhammed. It's "are you having a seizure," tard.

>It's "are you having a seizure," tard.
Nice bait, fagtron

t. Tyrone Shaqil

>just started the divorce process
>soon to be ex wants to take the ninja since shes the one that rides it anyway
I dont understand how someone can have no financial benefit to a relationship, then act so entitled when its over
>shes never had a job and pretty much only existed on my couch for the last 2 years
The bikes are mine dammit

HOLY SHIT THAT AUSSIE FAGGOT ACTUALLY MADE A VIDEO!

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnyoDDyn0E

no, you see
you have a penis, so she's entitled to half your shit
and that kid that's a tad bit browner than he ought to?
it don't matter if the dna test comes out negative, you still paying for it

>2018
>no prenup
I'm sorry for your loss but you brought this onto yourself

No kids thank whateverpeoplebelieveinnowadays
>hard to have children when she has no sex drive
Truly, the biggest mistake ever was getting married. I was 19 and holy shit i wish i could go back in time and beat the living shit out of myself.
>luckily this will all end and hopefully the process will be fair and then i can get with one of her friends and rub it in.

>19
holy shit, literally why?
she didn't even have a kid to bait you in
how long did it last?

Tried that, kept asking what she thought about, or did when, or who she... After about 15 minutes of "yep, uh-huh, and thats okay I guess" answers from her, she finally said it felt like I was interrogating her.

Dated her all throughout highschool, she wanted to get married and manipulated her way into it.
I didnt want to then, did it to make her stop crying and she was threatening to leave me etc.

Six years, im 25 now and spending your early 20's with someone who is fine having sex once a year is draining.
We tried to open the relationship, but that just made me fall in love with someone else
>and realize what a shitty person my wife really is
Ill stop venting now, as soon as this is over im buying the fastest bike i can afford.

>hard to have children when she has no sex drive
>We tried to open the relationship
Oh she had a sex drive. It just wasn't for you.

Sounds like she got free room and board, a motorcycle, and spending cash and all she had to do was wear your wedding ring.

Stunt a Z125
Mini wheelies to escape big feelies

Daily reminder

what am i being reminded of

Open relationship for me, she stayed on my couch eating fast food everyday and occasionally riding my ninja.
I started dating someone else, but my wife spit her toxicity into that relationship too. Basically found a way to make the girl feel like i didnt actually lover her too or something.
>shes a fucking leech.
F4i with a stunt cage is on my list of shit to wreck before i die one of those little bikes sounds fun too

Nigger, prenups are thrown out by judges all the time. They don't function like you think they do.

how much would it cost to get my bike thoroughly diagnosed/looked over, brand or offbrand mechanics

that the guy you are responding to is some annoying white trash american

10-4