Which countries have the best police cars?

Which countries have the best police cars?

Nice photoshop faggot. Also Australia is for faggots.

yeah i agree

>photoshop

Oldfag here. No they really had them but they ditched them because the rear diffs were blowing apart in highway pursuits.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

no, they actually used them.
they also use them as unmarked cars.

Police alfas in my country are pretty good

>be american cop
>blow all tax dollars on challengers

use your fucking trip code you fucking ganges bitch

All the cops in the center of Moscow have mercedes and bmw cop cars, so that’s my vote

Why would that be a photoshop?
Australia has a long history of using out there cars for the police especially the highway patrol.

It seems to be mostly a NSW police thing but we did have a fair quantity of wrxs in vic.

what are they replacing the commonwhores with in nsw?

it is a photo shop you dumb assed bastard anyone with decent eyes can tell he used a plain car and added the police shit to it even the lights on the roof dont line up correctly.

Nah m8 i have seen a few shops in my time, its legit

Dang i didn't know cop cars like THOSE existed.

now that's what they should be driving around on the highway.
no one would speed if they knew that's what would be coming for them.

UK here, we've got a lot of 5 series wagons these days and they're pretty nice. No idea what engine though.

In Queensland theyve got a few HSV GTSs as part of the 'fatal 5' promotion. One is parked at my local cop shop. They had a news team there when I was walking my dog and they had a new a45 amg as a replacement vehicle on the fatal 5.

I asked one of the cops what he thought of it while my dog was doing a big shit next to him and he didnt like it because there wasn't enough leg room for the fat cunt.

UK used to have volvo cop cars right?

Pic related is clearly a mockup but aus confirmed getting srt highway patrols aswell as some beamers.

We still do, just not as many.

Wiki for aussie law enforcement

"Police are now increasingly employing the use of a diverse range unmarked police cars. These vehicles include, besides the Commodore and the Falcon, the Chrysler 300C, Toyota Aurion, Toyota Corolla, Ford and Holden Ute, Ford Focus XR5, Subaru Impreza WRX, and the Volkswagen Golf. In rural areas, SUVs such as the Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero, Ford Territory and Nissan Patrol are used."

Uganda. No police cars AFAIK. Perfect.

Tl;dr australian police are MASSIVELY overfunded and underworked.

The best undercover I saw was a tradie spec cruiser Ute with trailer which I saw all lit up pulling over someone.

That thing was amazing to see even the trailer had flashing cherries and berries.

That is fucking funny.
They already struggle to catch up to an SS commodore in a HSV highway patrol and they think anyone is going to stop for these tools?
go past one of these doing 20km/h over?
who gives a fuck, foot to the floor and the cunt ain't catching you, you are at 250km/h before he is even turned around.

Yeah but that picture is a really bad looking shop tho

which begs the question, why?

Based dogpoopster

>t. Child or learner driver

Unless you get an insane head start, there is pretty much no way of losing police in a car. Go 250 the opposite direction on a 1L bike And hide really well and you might have a chance.

You can’t beat a radio or helicopter. It’s not a movie.

Used to anyway. And before you start asking stupid questions, these were never intended for lone arrests but rather for highway pursuits.

>be arab imigrant running with stolen bimmer in early 2ks
>see this owen heater roaring to you

I remember hearing about a Corvette doing it a couple months ago near where I live
It's possible but you would need to be fortunate enough to be able to break line of sight and then have a place to hide immediately upon breaking line of sight

t. a city poof
Mate in the country it is regular practice to run from cops.
it takes them an hour to fly a chopper in...

Once I was driving down I16 in the middle of the night in rural GA. Way back in my rear view I saw police lights and at first thought they were for something else. Looked down and speed had crept up to 95. Just floored it to the next exit and went to a gas station.

More if these than cars on the road for obvious reasons. northern Ireland.

How well does an i8 fare in terms of highway pursuits? Or is that car simply for PR purposes only?

I am very biased towards landbarge police cars. I will forever love the Crown Vic, but I have to say a Challenger police car is pretty cool like this one from texas. The Dodge Chargers they use now are more practical simply because they have 4 doors, but the boxy muscle car look of the Challenger is great

Saudi Arabia and UAE, no contest.

That Challenger is doing it all wrong.

Russia

The Republic of California. Teslas, BMWs, a SRT8 Chargers. Still see a lot of Crown Vics in service too.

We have all sorts of shit. It ranges from 10 year old focus' to EVOs.

Because OP is a faggot.

these days it's mostly i30's and 3 series wagons.

You are a literal who
Nobody cares about you

The United Arab Emirates

Obviously Hungary

Japan had some cool ones once upon a time, GTR's, NSX's etc...but this...

how can other shite countries compete with our cop block™

South Yorkshire County, UK

I've seen a couple 370Zs in Nagoya

America.

>UK Serious Sexual Assault and TV Licence Inspection Division

lol where would you even put bad guys in that thing?

God that’s so fucking sad

I was going to make a joke about Mexicans using American cars being im contrast to their recent Anti-American opinion, then I remembered these are built in Mexico and each unit sold widens the US-Mexico trade deficet. KARA BOĞO

These were real a long time ago, for Rijkspolitie (highway patrol).
They bulshitted so much, they said they needed targa roof to shout from the roof of the car to dictate traffic. Of course it came with mandatory leather suit.
Imagine this chasing a coke dealer wearing a white 80s suit with black undershirt in a Testarossa blasting cool synth music

>Police patrol car
>Nissan Patrol is one of the unmarked car options
Really gets my noggin' joggin'

The boot exists for such purposes.

WITNESS ME

Yeah, but can it dose?

>cruising along at 160 in a 90
>like a bat out of hell, a sikk commocunt does a pull and gets beside you
>as he lets off the gas, you hear the sikkest dose
>then you look over and he turns on the red and blues

>Tfw all they drive here are Tauruses, Explorers, F150s, and Transit vans

Interceptor. When I was little I used to think Mad Max's car just had a cool name, didn't realise it was a genuine job roll for the police. So rad.

I always loved Ford cruisers if only for being badged “POLICE INTERCEPTOR”

Saw this on the road once, so sick

>LAPD is buying a bunch of these to replace the Crown Vics and Tauruses
>After 2020 the Chargers are being phased out for some hybrid BMW shit
>All the cop cars in LA post 2020 are going to be electric Mexican made shitbuckets

Tbh it makes perfect sense to use hybrids for a fleet that spends 99% of their life idling still