Nocoiners face rn

Nocoiners face rn

>there are people reading this who owns less than 50 eth

;)

i cannot imagine being a nocoiner anymore, i made so many gains, the crashes are just entertainment right now

i opened gdax last friday night just to see the order book go crazy, it was amusing :)

if you don't own ETH at this point there is almost no hope for you. booster rockets are already deployed and falling away

If i'm a europoor , which site should i use to buy ETH ? Kraken or coinbase ? or is there another site ?

Localbitcoins. Use poloniex to trade bfrom btc to eth.

>mfw i want to be a coiner

i'm a euro aswell (netherlands) i did a sepa transaction to coinbase and bought btc and then eth with the btc

also, get yourself a trezor or ledger nano s/ledger blue if you wanna go long term, keeping your stuff on exchanges is risky

thanks. I'm sitting in sweden rn. But im totally new to all this so im gonna have to spare a day or two to read up on all this investing in crypto stuff. I've bought into the shilling hard

i was able to wire 20k within a day to coinbase, im reading alot about people having shitty limits, but that is probably american.

as a euro you aren't well protected on coinbase, so that's why you should get them off the exchange asap

I'm glad I got in at $14, still accumulating. I'm tempted to sell all my stocks and gold and convert to ETH/BTC. My stocks and gold are declining in value yoy, it's stupid.

Being a nocoiner in the 21st century is literally asking for a

JUST

haircut

I made good gains on Bitcoin but im kicking myself for not buying Ethereum and monero,not going to panic buy though

>no coiners face when he checks his vanguard and it's the same as yesterday

shekless

Ill wait for the next d....

>not using a vpn

>There are peasants in here actually hoping for BTC-tier prices on ETH
>There are peasants here who think they'll get a whopping return for their meager $500
>There are peasants here who think they'll stop being NEET via ETH magic

Kek, I'll stick to my comfy 18.8% yearly returns tax-free on 80k invested with a legitimate brokerage while continuing my 77k per year comfy job. Don't blow a gasket, coin nerds.

nice roleplaying

>mfw when I remmeber idiots like you shouting "ITS A RUSSIAN SCAM" with badly photoshopped images of Vitalik at the end of 2015.
>mfw when I bought sub $1 ether and kept buying every time I had spare cash
>COMFY

> 88k invested
> 77k/year salary

And you act like you're a big boy? lmfao

pls

0xb508dDEa33239f831f71743A86118Bad31B04699

what in the fuck is eth?

A moon-bound rocket.