strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/decks/650AcJIp5lOgn8zU41qFif/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hunter
Is it really a poorfag deck to limb to rank 10? The beast synergy sounds appealing but everyone else get to have 1 mana 1/2.

Just a reminder not to talk about or bring attention to how wrong streamers are about the best cards of the set. They do it for rewatch bait, because nobody ever goes back in time to see someone amusingly say the right thing.

Expansion release schedule:

Americas Region: August 10 12:00 PM PDT
Asia Region: August 11 07:00 AM KST
Europe Region: August 11 05:00 AM CEST

GOLDEN LEGO CRAFT TIER

alley cat is 1 mana 2/2 board

did anyone else just get 2 quests?

And Fire Fly is a 2 mana 2/4.

>19k gold and 25k dust
You ARE prepared, right user?

1 mana minions:
alleycat, firey bat, jeweled macaw, hungry crab (expensive), fire fly (not a beast)
take your pick

There's a couple good cards you can't get as a poorfag e.g. kindly grandmother but you can get pretty close to a proper deck for minimal dust

turn 1 alley cat into turn 2 hyena beats turn 1 fire fly into turn 2 fire elemental and thumb up my ass every time

5 kg
7.5kd

casual as fuck

>turn 1 alley cat
>coin + maelstrom portal
Nice kitties

As stated previous, dust poor, but other wise yes. When do we get more double gold festivals? Is it before or after the indie devs get their food?

yes in the sense that you can get away with 26 commons and 4 rares and still have a functional deck.
something like this hsreplay.net/decks/650AcJIp5lOgn8zU41qFif/

nevillz is back from rehab FeelsGoodMan

with zoo gone, midrange hunter is probably the only genuinely good very cheap deck.
most common variant doesn't run any legos or epics, and the only required rares are the 2x highmanes. although i've seen angry birds, golakka crawler, hungry crabs, dirty rats, infested wolves, n'zoth among other things teched in in more expensive deks.. personally i'm quite a fan of midrange hunter, it's really a retard proof deck that plays itself and is fun.

>double gold festivals
Never. Indie devs

Not until Volvo's card game hits. Or KotFT is out for 3 months

I'm crafting a golden Thrall if I don't get it from packs

And there's nothing you can do to stop me

>implying OTK paladin decks will actually work

same here either Thrall or the fruit Anduin .

How do you think the new expansion will affect it, I'm worried that lifesteal will make it harder to close out games and I don't think bearshark will add much

so, the horsemen act like shaman hero power totems?

>4 token pool, one at random, will not summon the same if there is one on the board already

does that mean returning one to hand doesn't guarantee a win if you roll the same one again?

Yes.
It wasn't outright stated but you can see in the footage that it summons a random horseman. It is not a sequence.

Why do people take this game serious again? Why are people playing it at all?
Would you start playing this game if someone told you that when playing the best deck in the game against the best possible match up you have a 60% chance of winning?
All that while considering that match ups are more important than skill. This is fucking insane.

most likely otherwise the card would be dust .

Budget Token Shaman, Token Shaman, and Secret Mage are arguably better rigut now but literally none of this matters because the expansion drops tomorrow, be patient

why play the game of life if you know you're gonna fail?

Well it's a good thing really, there are two main ways they could have done it.
1. It's random but won't summon dupes like the Shaman hero power
2. It's a sequence, meaning it summons a horseman based on which horsemen are already on the board but in a specific order

Random is infinitely better because it becomes possible to bounce your horsemen then keep rolling on the hero power until you have the ones you haven't bounced. If it was a sequence bouncing would do basically nothing.

I would use thrall if they didnt fuck up the refreshing weapon attacks
>turn 9 2x rockbitter + thrall + previously equipped doomhammer for 32 damage.

>4.3 gold and 550 dust.

I'm not ready..

Go to bed, Jaina

The only way i see it working is on wild with thaurisan + 4x 1 mana spells + beardo

5k and 2200. Least I can craft a few must haves and 50 packs will get me 2 leggoes.

Question is to go for budget fun, or budget wins

>If it was a sequence bouncing would do basically nothing.

except keeping them alive in your hand until the right time?

Reminder
Whose ready for
>Lich King Death Knight spam reno mage
>2 and 3 drop princes in crusher shaman
>infinite hero power combo death knight priest
>mega miracle rogue with thistle tea x3 pseudo ice block
>concede druid
>hatebear warlock
>x3 exodia paladin (nzoth, anyfin, death knight) maybe ft. Reno
>voodoo witch doctor -> double happy ghoul followed by evolve by t2
>infinite patron warlock with defile
>quest/death knight/patron hybrid warrior
>infinite removal concede warrior
>lorewalker cho + treachery
Whose ready for mega cancer?

Fishyy is going off and showing his ppwer level on lolnostam's stream about affirmative action and whatever the fuck else fishy will talk about, best watch right now

less than 12 hours guys

>Just in time for me to go to work
I hope I don't miss out on free fuckup packs again.

>700g
>1.6
I only play aggro so Im set

?

only good nevil stream would be him OD live

Why doesn't glimmerroot work in the brawl?

post yfw you get a prince in your first ten packs and you get priest for your free dk

How do I make it to wild legend from rank 5 before tomorrow's turd of an expansion hits the toilet bowl that is this game's ladder?

Midrange Paladin
Pirate Warrior
Reno Mage

Let me explain user.
If it was a sequence it would play out like this.
1. Pestilence
2. War
3. Famine
4. Death

So you summon Pestilence, can't bounce him though because it's a sequence, if you bounce him your next hero power will summon Pestilence again. So you summon War too. You now have Pestilence and War.
If you bounce either of them your next hero power will just make the one you just bounced again.

Unless you meant a sequence that didn't prioritize the horseman lowest in the order. In which case I guess yeah that would be really amazing actually. As in that would be legit broken as fuck and really easy to pull off with bounces.

I hope it is like that, where it just cycles through them without prioritizing based on an order. It would really be the best of both worlds.

> wild
You're already at the sewage plant m8

will Arthas get nerfd ? did Dr 7 ever did ?

>Coin fiery win axe
>Turn 2 ships canon
>Turn 3 ships canon + upgrade + 2x 0 mana 3/3 taunt + free patches
Its ugly.

>shitters think their greed decks will be viable
Pirates shall reign supreme

>it's a brawl with rng effects but I pick hunter and focus on curving out

basically the way how decks work in brawls is like this: you pick a hero and the game gives you the basic/default deck for that hero, and then when the match starts, the basic deck is removed and the brawl deck/cards are inserted in. since your starting deck has "nothing" in it, glimmerroot can't fetch any cards. however, before, in brawls, glimmerroot would pick cards from the basic deck, which would cause confusion. it's possible they changed something around to prevent that

Arthas suck unless the metal goes slow. Even though the last 3 expansions tried to slow down the game, all failed. I still not 100% sure aggro shit will die.

If anything, i think evolve shaman, a already strong deck, might be ending games turn 6 thanks to the new DK

>1 DAY UNTIL RELEASE

Akko is the cutest retard!

This card seems pretty interesting alongside the new druid of the swarm and chain gang

I think they did something to the card when I played it I didn't get any sound or visual queues

>in 12 hours we will get the second worst expansion since tgt

>aggro decks being relevant in the lifesteal expansion.

Top lel.

The expansion launches literally the same minute that I leave for work tomorrow

>Not playing a phone game on a phone

Guys, how about druid spider taunt leggo and naturalize as an emergency wall?

There's chance for a decent aggro pally list now, evolve shaman got some amazing shit and pirate warriors still exist. Druid has some great anti aggro anti fun cards.

I don't see Arthas making a big splash.

I know I asked this already like 5-7 hours ago, but anyone got 80g friend quest? I'm looking to get more gold before expansion comes out

my battletag is RiddlerShen#1264 will add on league too if your interested let me know

Arthas isn't that good. Having taunt is good for his immediate impact on the board but it runs counter to his once per turn effect, which relies on your opponent NOT being able to kill him.

If Arthas was 7 mana and had Divine Shield an no taunt but retained his once per turn ability THEN he would be broken.

Stop begging and kill yourself.

Mediocre play. As you said, emergency.
The druid DK is extremely lackluster. It isnt bad, just boring

>*defiles your board*

>pirate
>not tired of losing to the budget decks

feels good to be a neet

>muh joust
>muh reno
>muh lifesteal
T tt this time it will stop aggro for sure! said the increasingly nervous man for the 4th time

hey don't be mean I was only asking because I got some good results before

I got 750g set up but 800+ sounds nicer

No one will give one for free. Unless you have one to trade, you're on your own

who else crafting sideshow spelleater hour of release?

reno fucked aggro pretty hard my dude

If I have a regular Lego, does it mean I can't get a Golden version from packs unless I somehow collect every lego in the game?

Pirate Warrior
Aggro Shaman
Midrange Pally
Secret Mage
Combo Priest (if you know how to play it well)

Just keep queueing with a fast deck m8, may good draws and sick lines come to you

People are sleeping on him. He's boring but easily one of the strongest ones. Choose 2 annoyance/investment cards. And equip a FWA or out tank up a warrior. 3 hp minons might as well fuck off after he hits. Innervate continues to be bullshit with him as well.

>the average intelligence of hearthstone players

>salty ropers in an rng brawl
Holy shit

You're right, it's sooooooo self explanatory.

LoE and early WoG had both the greediest controls decks ever and the most insane aggro bursts this game ever seen.
A face shaman could easily deal 30 damage in a single turn back in the day with 1 mana claw and rockbitters

Any of you lads got a pirate warrior deck I could have a look at? I'm not liking mine so much anymore.

It's been one step forward and two steps back since hitting rank 3 and I'm pretty sure I'm going to nosedive back to five.

You can craft whatever. You CANT open up a golden duplicate from a pack unless you have all the legendaries in the set

post your list

It may be vanilla, but the Druid DK will see the most play 110% because it's already good enough and goes in multiple decks

Someone on EU add me I need to complete the watch and learn quest

PaladinHero#2180

Thanks

This is the only Pirate Warrior list you will ever need unless the meta actually gets slower in Wild with the xpac

probably still gonna be a low tier yet still viable deck tbdesu

Do you still need help?

How're you supposed to use upgrades? I never feel comfortable playing them, especially early game.

>turn 1 Northshire Cleric

Name a bigger insta-concede hyper-cancer card than this.

As someone with thousands of Hunter wins, I think it will be absolute garbage unless greedy Druid and Warrior decks dominate the meta. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Putricide is fucking trash

>TROGGS ROOL

Just play a 3/2 brah

yes

mana wyrm coin mana wyrm

Putricide is good.