High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme rats, meme elves, meme lizards, AHHHH rome, le ebin throgg and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.

Enough is enough.

>tfw going to murder Queek soon

>U fink I woz gonna giv up me arrers wivout a propah scrap?
>Not for all da teef in da world

is the new patch and 30 RoR midnight release?

You say friendly fire, I say "purging of the weak"

bert

>a faction's end game infantry is better than another factions' mid game infantry
WOOOOOOOOOOOW

The Shaggoth attacks

He looks like a skinny Ben Brode

t. skaven slavemaster

The faction's "mid game" infantry is supposed to be better than any other faction's elite.

That'd be chosen, not chaos warriors. Chaos warriors are literally just warriors in heavy armor. They're like the fodder of the chaos invasion aside from beastmen

IT IS TIME

Lore, or TT?

JUST TOOK THE FUCKING DAY OFF WORK TO PLAY NORSCA

WHERE IS MY NORSCA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9 hours

>Belegay getting murdered by Queek soon
truly the best feel

No, that'd warriors.

Why is some TWW babby trying to tell me what chaos warriors are supposed to be like?

Both.

>IT IS TIME
FOR RAPE?

It's 0902 UTC. CA employees are beginning their working day as I type this. The new content won't release until the end of their working day, at 1700 UTC. That's eight hours away.

Hold on, user. Tie a knot and hold on.

Because you don't know shit.

Should have taken tomorrow off instead bub

You are confusing Chaos Warriors with Chaos Chosen.
Also Marauder Champs cost more than Warriors.

BELEGAH AYERONHAMMEH

It's both the lore and tabletop, chaos warriors are better than any other infantry, they just cost more.

CA for being so anal about not allowing units to dismout or switch weapons because it would go agains the TT seems particularly lax when it comes to chaos

>TWW babby
if that makes me, then who am I arguing against?

Reminder that they literally said on the roster reveal stream that Marauder Champions were Norscans who were "On their way to becoming Chaos Warriors"

I am not confusing anything. I really don't understand why someone speaking out of his ass is trying to correct people that actually play the game.

>Chaos Warriors who have successfully earned their armor
>"Fodder" in any fucking sense of the word

Just shut the fuck up.

shit man did I trigger you? here just win the argument, don't want you to suffer anymore

Couldn't Black Orcs change weapons in TT?

Yeah they had the armed to da teef rule.

You're an idiot, that guy isn't even me, maybe you should really shut the fuck up.

Or what?

How to get rid of mouth ulcers?

Just read the warhammer wiki page for the Lizardmen and wondering how those guys are still standing, the amount of shit they had to deal with. Are there any sites dedicated for lore?

Im new to TW games and i have a question, Sometimes 2 swordmen troops are fighting each other and the backline are just kinda standing there doing nothing they even look stuck, is there a way to make my troop go around the enemy?

bleach

Do you mean like the soldiers int he back of a unit moving on the enemies back? If that's what you mean, no.

The only way you can achieve something similar is by using few ranks and trying to wrap around on the charge

SPAGHETTI LINE

Smear with Vegemite at least twice a day. Cuts the time they last for by half.

thinner lines

Honey, old wife's trick

stop pretending to be me

They always released at 5 pm bong time u dumb burger

Or what?

Why are burgers always dumb as bricks?

Or what?

Anglogenes.

Yes. They're able to switch between great weapons, hand weapons and shields, or dual hand weapons on the fly. We really need two more Black Orc variants to plug the gaps.

Damn, Sigvald is really bitch made in TWW

Visit your pharmacist and get some antibacterial mouthwash.

He enjoys being bottom bitch, this is Slaanesh's way.

Or maybe CA could just bring back units switching weapons, another feature they removed.

Same way you cure haemorrhoids

Yeah except it's not releasing at 5pm Bong time it's releasing at 6pm Bong time.

Regular marauders turn into Chaos Warriors.
Marauder Champions either become Chosen or higher-vet Chaos Warriors.

There, lore accurate.

Guys my stomach hurts and there's a lot of blood in my stool, should I see a doctor or just wait it out?

Lol where did you pull that out? From your ass?

Why haven't CA fixed the problem of when you move your cavalry to a certain point they will choose to go through your friendly infantry taking 10 times as long and breaking both formations instead of riding 30 yards to the side and going straight?

It's stupid.

No, from the other guy's ass. Hence the blood.

They're still standing because they're summoned from spawning pools, born ready to fight. They just have truly obscene numbers and the capabilities to absorb endless losses. If you kill a ligger, ten more pop out to take its place.

Use a thinner line. The guys at the back of the unit aren't moving forward because the AI is trying to make sure they maintain the formation you assigned them. A long line two men deep should help more men get in to the fight, but be careful! Cavalry charges will have absolutely no problem punching straight through a thin line of troops.

its 3pm bongtime, check their fucking twitter you autist

RELEASE IT FUCKING RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does it hurt when you shit? If so it's probably an anal fissure and there is not much you can do about it but wait for it to fix itself. It helps to take anti-diarrhoea medication which can prevent you shitting for a day or so giving the fissure time to heal.

What colour is the blood? If it's bright red then it's coming from a lot further down the system than the stomach.

The engine clearly no longer supports that. Ammo types are distinct units.

Neah, there is nothing to worry about. Just drink something with alcohol in it.

It is now August. Delirium burns through the forest in the hour of its apex. It is Saemrath, the time of the zenith. Orion is afield, engorged and rampant. The Consort-King and his coterie sally forth to bring a rich harvest of lithe young attendants for the maidens of the Asrai. The enshrined ideal of idleness is usurped, and the ensuing bedlam is but little removed from the bray-herd's bestial madness. From Mousillon to Middenland, the Wild Hunt falls upon the hovels and midden-heaps of the toiling races across the Old World.

Ariel alone remains unswept by the ardor of the hour. It is for the Eternal Queen to interpret the auguries, to ensure that Athel Loren may endure. At the Oak of Ages, Ariel engages in the antiquated Asur heresy of time-keeping. At best a confused effort under Athel Loren's capricious canopy, it is only by degrees that Ariel affirms the rectitude of her assumptions.

Regiments of Renown Soon.

That's the patch not the DLC moron.

No, he's right. "Marauder Champions" are Huscarls, which are the Norscan rough equal to your average Chaos Warriors.

Is an alliance with Belegar Ironhammer a good strategy as the Empire?

>hold shift
>click and drag to create a route that doesn't involve moving through friendly infantry

So difficult.

its the same thing you nutsucker

Crossbowmen can swich their weapon.

I've always had that problem until I started going almost every day.

Don't keep it in, as soon as you feel like going to the bathroom go, I used to keep it in all the time and would shit bricks slowly damaging my rectum.

>Does it hurt when you shit?

Yes, and the blood is bright red.

So I should just get some over-the-counter anti-diarrhea meds so I can hold off shitting for a day?

Except Steam says 5pm GMT.

Who do we believe? The retard social media "manager" at CA who gets paid to write twitter posts or Steam who actually release when they say they release.

No "he" is not right, on the roster reveal itself they said champions are on their way to becoming warriors.

Even if we pretend they didn't say that, Chaos warriors are the best of norscans that were awarded the chaos arms, there's no way champions could even compete with them.

Guess we'll see.

That's what I did and it fixed it. Take as many as the packet says you can take, you can maybe even hold it off for 2 days and that would be best.

>The engine clearly no longer supports that. Ammo types are distinct units.

Archers in Attila can switch to 4 different ammo types on the fly during battle

is his belt a sex harness

The company pushing the product dictates when it releases, user. Steam's a digital distribution juggernaut but they aren't that obtuse.

Yes. That's Attila. An entirely different game with an entirely different iteration of the Warscape engine.

Yes and I expect an apology in this thread for you calling me an autist if I am correct.

Norsca units look so fucking gay I don't understad why anyone would want to play as them.

>another feature they removed
Don't thunderers have both guns/axes?

So Steam just made up that it will release at 6pm BST? Why would they do that? The twitter account that says 3pm has not even responded to the people saying steam says it's at 6pm BST. She probably dun goofed and patch releases at 3pm and she just thought the DLC did too.

Not as gay as empire troops.

delet

Worst case scenario they could hack it, maybe, like hero units can have special abilities that change their attacks or stats as buttons around their portrait on the left hand side of the screen, so you could give a "sword and board" button to black orcs or "kneel fire" to handgunners which changes the way they attack for an indefinite amount of time.

What exactly do I have to do to unlock the new RoR's? Just make a TW forum account?

Nothing. Your game will update automatically when they release in eight hours time.

Yeah, delete the empire. It's too fucking gay for a video game.

Slight differences in numbers REEEE MY TIZM

Could have sworn they said you unlock them through "total war access"

>CA in charge of lore accurate armies edition
But CA is the lore. There is no more warhammer, but total war warhammer.

Yeah, that was an early access gimmick that they apparently dropped. Just wait for the official release.

Wrong, you still require TWA.

They haven't dropped the requirement yet, although that being said they might

u best be rite m8