What's a car that says I'm a manly man, but I don't need to shout out to the world about it

What's a car that says I'm a manly man, but I don't need to shout out to the world about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previa

Miata, if by "manly man" you mean "a man who enjoys gay sex, which is the manliest sex of all."

S class in a boring, unassuming color like gray or dark blue.

RAV4

The Jeep O Beep.

Hatch back to carry your massive cock

2nd/1st generation cross country 2.5l turbo

The fact you measure your masculinity with a vehicle is enough to confirm that you are in fact, a massive faggot. Maybe one day you will grow up and quit caring about what total strangers think of you.

V16

the concept of critique, check it out and come to the obvious conclusion that your only alternative is to kill yourself then proceed in doing just that, kys

This is the only right answer in this thread
“Manly men” don’t give a shit about being perceived as “manly”, they get whatever they want for themselves

w140/e38 unironically
or any amg wagon

Brat.for sure. Or if you want to go all out Model T. Nothing says manly like crank starting your engine. youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo

YES PLEASE.

W123 Coupe

If you didn't need to shout out to the world how manly your are, you wouldn't be asking this question in the first place. But since you asked, a pink Fiat Multipla with a Renault D7D engine swap is the ideal car for you.

A tastefully modified E38, as long as you don't drive it like a nigger or modify it like a nigger

Any mid-size estate wagon or full-size sedan

Why does everyone just use the N word casually? When did this become acceptable?

Penis compensation.

Lada Niva get's my bet because Putin likes it.

A benz.

Since Internet happened aka the illusion of anonymity.

You can always just blurt out "penis compensation" about any nice car, but if it's a well maintained one and you take care of it, you have a very, very spacious, comfortable, and extremely sexy looking huge sedan with a 340hp V12 loaded with luxurious shit, timeless design etc etc etc

A manly man just drives what ever he get his hands on without giving a fuck about the looks.

So you will find this species driving a plethora or vehicles ranging from tiny city hatchbacks to full on 4wd off-road vehicles.

A manly man does not understand car maintenance in the first place, I think you're referring to the "modern man" which is the watered down version of the "manly man" with a dose of metrosexuallity.

So according to some one guy on a taiwanese basket weaving forum, a true manly man doesn't understand car maintenance? Really makes you think

Some 60's/70's muscle car. Classically masculine but not really seen as flashy unless you act like a dick with it, most people will respect the work that it takes to maintain such a classic. If you look in the right places, you can find one for $20-40k

>A manly man is NOT self sufficient
What did xhe mean by this?

Fuck you, nigger. I've been using the "N-word" since 5th grade, and I am an Eastern European.
>inb4 basically the same thing

Ford Ranger work truck

This
OP is a faggot as usual

mostly girls drive these.
Also not manly since the car is manly for you.
If you want a truly manly car you have to be the man to make the car manly not vice versa.

a 4 door pickup is what you're looking for kid

literally manlet pre op tranny car. Only for faggots with dicks so small they need the huge interior and privacy to dilate

Veeky Forums is /ourboard/

who hurt you?
someone in a 4 door mantruck i'm guessing

my 2 door yukon does the trick

Stock 1970s pick up, or a work truck

The Phaeton. I've never seen women driving these things. And you know that the sort of chap that drives a Phaeton usually means bussines but wants to stay under the radar.

Or he is some 30 year old gypsy thug that has shady deals and bought a Phaeton because depreciation is so bad you can have them in working condition for Dacia Sandero money.

4 door is only acceptable if it has an 8 foot bed

>I need a real manly car to define how manly I am!
So Soy

Or even more manly, a classic pickup truck you restored yourself and still use it as a work truck

Nothing Manlier desu

The mini jiffy

>All these wrong posts
Jeez
Cheap
Dependable
Not attention-grabbing

I love a truck that's Jeez

who cares lmao

OP is always a faggot

As long as you can parallel park with a manual and without power steering, you are a manly man.

>color isn't from the factory
WHAT KIND OF MAN DESECRATES A DEFENSELESS TWINGO ?

>>inb4 basically the same thing
you beat me to it you cheeky wanker

>tastefully modified
>unsavoury amounts of negative camber and bottomed suspension

>torsion bar suspension
>low quality plastic everywhere
>electronic creature comforts everywhere
>fuel injection
>abs
>airbags
>FUCKING ELECTRIC SHIFT TCASE

Yeah nah. Squarebody or older or gtfo

If you get a squarebody it means you have something to prove.
Re-read the OP.

If you drive a small car that shouts that you have a big penis, which is good. Honestly, a small ish car from the 80s-90s europe without power steering is what you are seeking. That shit makes you manly, eg a Peugeot 205 or some other shit that you can mend yourself, and im not even joking

Welcome to Veeky Forums, faggot.

Now leave.

Kys nigger.

Same here
And actually black are called negers and its normal

Yes, keep your masculinity locked in the closet, embrace complete detachment- expression is for the rest of the gender spectrum. It has no place in our glorious neo-puritan utopia.

Lurk for two years, newnigger.

Only correct answer itt

turkroach car #1

This entirely. Especially an older 4 door.

>being this new

any car with black paint

This is fucking stupid.

Serious answer? F150 full of tools and work wear that you actually use.

get a load of this nigger.

A girl in an E39 M5? Literally never seen one, and i go to bmw trackdays

Mercury Marauder

You don't need a car for that. Silly kid.

literally all others answers so far have been bait,

a basic tray Hilux?

YOU ALREADY KNOW BOIIIIIIIIIIIII

Where I am from you use nigger just like you would use asian, nothing racist about it.

Used up truck that could use a little body work. Downside: you look poor.

that's about it. everything else can be construed as girly or for overgrown kids.

This, OP. Sorry mate.

Except for being too low for my taste, im pretty sure that camber is stock, E39s for example have a very noticable amount of camber on the rear from the factory, every single one, pretty sure the E38 is the same

if youre wearing high vis or flanno then yes

T. Jamal

That's not what he's saying
No one's saying you shouldn't express your masculinity, just that masculine people aren't worried about whether they're being perceived as masculine.
Masculine=confident, the OP reeks of insecurity

>t. beta leftist

Maruti 800 - Suzuki Alto 800

Easy. Most people haven't ever seen one irl.

unironically kei trucks
>dd workhorse

B O X T E R

Is this nigger serious?