/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Q.T. 3.14 edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11760216?view_adult=true
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827
youtu.be/xm-NoyqzGkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stalkerchan is cute

>yfw we have to battle Stakers Nightmare Chirithy which is made up of all the bad thoughts she has about us

shes basicly in love with player even if you are a girl

Kairi is my favorite girl.

which version?

>No doing a sweet as flip lash on the target like Vanitas did to Aqua

missed opportunity.

Is player the Luxu to the five new foretellers?

That's my personal theory. We'll probably get hints of that next month and by the end of the year it will either be outright confirmed or denied.

AWWWWW

What happens if you play as a guy?

Why would you ever play a game as a guy?

Answer my FUCKING question

No one knows the answer to your shitty question cause we all play cute girls.

you dont get to try the show

sorry not gay enough to test

that took long enough

man I hope KHIII will have some kinda secret report like DDD had that will sum the story of these mobile/browser games up

Who /Xehanort/ here?

>now have a stalker waifu
I bet she'll be the cause of Player waking up from the dream
Then again would she have the guts to wake the guy up when they could never even say hi

There is an alternate reality where Gaston is in the 13 seekers of darkness.
It's the best reality

Stracciatella is cute! Cute!

archiveofourown.org/works/11760216?view_adult=true
here is the Aqua X Vanita smut for those who missed it last thread

Good taste. Original and the best.

guys!
Guys!
GUYS!
What if... Stalker-chan is Sora's mum? And PLAYER, is Sora's dad?

What if the other playable character in KH3 is more Aqua in the realm of darkness inbetween story segments?

>it takes her almost a hundred years to finally just be done with it and rape him
It checks out

Have to pass the "time" in the Realm of Sleep somehow.

Aeroga fucking cancels out Ansem 2's charge attack

I sure hope not.

Isn't the Secret Episode and 0.2 enough already?

She feels incredibly un-Nomura, it's weird

I'm glad. We kinda need a new character outside the typical.

its because she has 0 zippers. She has the antithesis, buttons, on her boots

I think so but It's something I can see them doing.

Nomura is over zippers now. He's all about buttons.

I dont like the tears

I've always wondered how all the world visits and stories worked, due to everything being just a recreation of things from the future by the Book of Prophecies, like does everyone have the role that Player does in the world or what, which that credit sequence X made me think due to Ephemer and Skuld taking your place in it, but it seems like everyone does visit the same place and they all exist as individuals there, it's just that Player's the only one actually really bothering to get through with the story and help the folks, rather than just lux grinding and chilling

If anything it'd be Riku we play as with Mickey as are partner like in 0.2, then gain Aqua as the third member when we meet up with her.

So many buttons

>literally skullface in mgs3 retcon
KOJIMAAAAAA

It's better though, because the whole point is that we literally just didn't notice her.

It's not "I was behind the scenes all along!" but "you were too busy doing other shit to see me and also I'm too shy"

Why bother to get through the story and help anyone when they're all fake versions of people who haven't even been born yet

>she was there watching you get ditched by Ephemera
>she now has to work with the guy who ditched her waifu
Time for potential drama, or maybe not who knows

I hope we meet the twins in Traverse Town like we did with the TWEWY crew.

Maybe she'll get Ephemera to spill the beans about what really went down that day

Literally Data Roxas' argument in Re:Coded

Did Data Sora come up with a good counterargument

They actually let you make those decisions. There are three different endings to the mini-stories you can play out in Castle Oblivion, and you get cards for each one.

Data-Sora's answer after it all is something like, no matter what he chose, he's going to carry it with him.

Sora's argument isn't quite fitting for Player's situation since there was an extra layer to the Data Castle Oblivion scenario, that all the people he made friends would be forgotten, which is why Roxas said it's fine to mess with them, play with them because they're fakes and will be forgotten

Sora's argument is that even if he forgets what happened, the experiences he felt will stay in his heart, whether it's the joy of making a friend, and the pain that will then come from forgetting them, or from purposely hurting them

Also in this universe even if it's the fake you befriend, a connection is still made with the real deal anyway, hence why Hayner, Pence and Olette felt like they had a connection with Sora, even though Roxas only ever really befriended them in the Data World

I just cant remember Stalkerchan's name its too complicated

Just wait until Kingdom Hearts 3 is done and they move on to the next story arc, and they shout her name almost as often as Xehanort, or it'll be as common as "My name is Ventus, but can call me Ven" you'll never forget it afterwards

You think the mobile game is setting up the next arc and this stuff won't be to involved in KH3?

Nomura had an interview recently where he more or less confirmed it. I'll go find it.

Also, we know that the Master won't appear in KHIII.

Nomura said in an interview that he is already setting the game after 3 and MoM is not in KH3.

MoM's storyline will probaly not be resolved in khux or 3

I think basic stuff like the Foretellers, and the Master of Masters existing will be relevant since they were discussed as early as that one trailer with young Eraqus and Xehanort, but the developments over the new Union Leaders, and whatever happened to the Dandelions and such are more of a mystery moving forward

I never considered the connection between Recoded and Roxas's prologue

nice 358 get

–Nomura-san, how far into the future will KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross still be considered?

Nomura: I’ve thought of a rough story concept in advance. But for now, I will continue to make connections to the main storyline.

khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827

Why don't they just give Data-Sora a robot body so he can hang out with the rest of the gang

There's no need as his data body should be fine to transfer to the real world. Remember that munny pouch and blue stone in KH2 transferred over perfectly fine.

Re:coded is all about connecting to the entire series

Nomura even went out of his way to retroactively connect it to χ[chi].
It's the game where everything comes together.

>5th Union leader is a girl
Ever since Ephemer kept comparing Skuld to Ava, I got the feeling this could turn out to be one big time loop and these new leaders would turn into the Foretellers. The fact that Gula's JP VA sounds a lot like Ven's doesn't help.

thats like a reborn roxas trying to hang out with the real twilight crew.

thats like worse than the reborn theory. Also the new girl is more Ava compared to skuld

He's hung out with non-Data people, though, hasn't he?

He did for like a day in Days. It wasn't shown in the movie version because it wasn't a cutscene.

Kingdom Hearts is actually pretty good when it comes to repeating and revisiting themes, after all this talk about the Disney people in X just being illusions, and so worthless can be linked to the talk of data people, and the events of the datascape not mattering, even though it's proven that they can gain hearts through connections which was a focus on Re:Coded, and also touched upon in 2 with Trone, and of course the concept of gaining a heart is then connected to the Nobodies, and was even talked about in 1 when Riku insulted and Sora for caring about Pinocchio, a puppet

If a nobody gets a heart is it possible to make a heartless out of that nobody and if so if made a heartless will that nobody make another nobody

well when Roxas gets killed in days theres no heart floating above Roxas body

Now you're thinking like Xehanort

It was just off-screen

Does that happen during every time Roxas dies? What about during the endgame?

Playing 0.2 has been a really weird experience so far. Maybe it's becuase I'm coming right off the rest of the series, but it doesn't feel like I'm playing a Kingdom Hearts game. Guess I just got used to those PS2 graphics.

It takes a little getting used to seeing the huge change in models but I think they did a good job at balancing the "caetoonesque" models of old with today's modern character models.

I agree, it all looks really good. The environments are stunning. Really makes me look forward to seeing more of KH3 given how it'll be more bright and colorful.

It can only look better from here. There's still a year til the game comes out so should be good to see the end result.

They don't even fuck.
So why bother?

This. All I wanted was a little vanilla rape and I can't even get that.

>It can only look better from here.
What are downgrades

>we habe to wait another month for more cool stuff

final union leader looking a little too uguu for my liking.

>Kingdom Hearts is actually pretty good when it comes to repeating and revisiting themes

as someone who got into the series more recently, this is one thing I've really come to appreciate as I play the games more and more. there's lots of good thematic shit and visual storytelling going on. it's just a bit of the shame the actual writing itself isn't always up to snuff.

Oops Nomura made some mistakes. Here are actually the 4th and 5th new union leader

Everything in Ux looks "uguu". The entire game has an "uguu" style.

Idiot they weren't even alive yet.

No one ever posts this when it comes to KH being explained.

youtu.be/xm-NoyqzGkY

See Stalker-chan doesn't seem like the typical candidate. She was kinda friendless and didn't seem that important.

Ephemera is super special. We know Ventus is too. Skuld became leader of her own party, and is a good friend. We don't know about Blaine except he's edgy, but Stalker is just following player around.

Ava chose the 5 neo-foretellers based on MoM's recommendation.
MoM bases things off of what Luxu shows his Keyblade/Eye.

What if Luxu is interested in Player, and so did some kind of manipulation to ensure Stalker was selected?

You guys are both pretty good.

Ventus isn't really special though, he himself says he was just another dweeb in the masses who never ranked high

I'm still fucking pissed that they included Ventus for some fucking reason

/khg/ has no artists. They have people who can use photoshop but no artists. Both of these are made by external artists

Nomura likes twists, and he never did give any information as to where Ventus came from, so might as well just shove him in there, and use him as a point of connection between the main series, and chi series

I dunno Strelitzia is more like Invi.

Standing just out of frame watching people is the biggest
Not shown to be particularly popular.

Also going by lose relationship hints.
IF you consider PLAYER to be Luxu's analogue then Stalker being Invi makes sense. Since Invi is literally the only Foreteller to mention Luxu in BC (except if you maybe assume Aced was wondering why Ira instead of Luxu as leader, remember who he was gonna suggest since MoM said Aced wanted himself and he rolled with it)

VENTUS IS A UNION LEADER BECAUSE HE'S XEHANORT'S APPRENTICE BECAUSE HE'S A UNION LEADER BECAUSE HE'S XEHANORT'S APPRENTICE BECAUSE HE'S A UNION LEADER BECAUSE HE'S XEHANORT'S APPRENTICE

Nice, but I can't help but feel her eyebags look too much like makeup, still pretty.

Used to be in OP actually.

Time travel does weird things.

Is it possible that Daybreak Town shows up in KH3 too? Or are we just getting Cable Town and some OC final world?

>despite having a smile on their face as they held Chirithy on the character model, Player was actually crying over being left hanging by Ephemera as per what Stalker-chan saw
Ephemera is the worst friend, goddamn

>Aqua will never tease you with her spats on your lap