EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old:

post sluts

how do i get a girlfriend in wow? help me out please, there has to be a science to it someone has figured out

>almost the end of 2017
>still no option to change the login screen to another expansion
REEE I say!
REEEE

WRA is beautiful
If you're alliance
Join a guild and socialize or start RPing, there's a suprising amount of women playing as gay Belves

>ywn nut in a cute, tormented DH who seeks a source of comfort and solace in her life

why live?

show them your damage parses

Don't be an orbiter but a laid back dude just wanting to hang out first

If she starts talking to you alot then push it forward a little bit start flirting kind of, if she likes it then keep pushing.

Also be aware that women in wow often have a lot of problems (mental, often fat too), but MMOs tend to attract that kind of people in general
DHs are annoying to be around unless you want to nut in a hot topic girl on the regular

Is Rogue fun for PVE?

I really hope the next expansion has some comfy quest zones, I'm getting real tired of the high stakes end of the world shtick. I wouldn't mind going back to straight Azeroth vs Horde or some other small threat. I would like a Cata 2.0, sorta.
It is the most stable Melee DPS, don't know about fun, it really depends if you like that kind of class.

I do. I miss it.

can't really solo big stuff unless you get valeera's, but yeah.

>loot council
>5 officers jump a channel down in discord
>only takes 1 person to be at the corpse but all 5 are apparently afk while discussing loot at the same time.
>all 5 are conveniently done handing out loot by the time all trash is cleared to the next boss.

really makes me think I'm being reddited.

what's your favourite continent on Azeroth? [pic] related

I wish we could change the backgrounds on the Blizzard launcher, too

This sort of shit should get sorted beforehand.

>logging into Legion with Legends of Azeroth or TBC theme playing
Now I'm upset

Any WRA boys in tonight?
I would give anything for it to be Wrath again

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

>I wish we could change the backgrounds on the Blizzard launcher, too

>buy SC2 Nova Ops
>get the shittiest background ever
>can't get Brotoss image back
absolutely suffering.

Would it be reasonable to RP as a druid of the nightmare?
We have death knights, warlocks, and shadow priests, so I feel like nightmare druid wouldn't be too out of place as long as I avoid Darnassus and the Cenarian circle.

>there's an npc in Blasted Lands that can set the zone back to pre WoD version
If they did this for every zone that got changed in Cata they'd fixed a huge problem with their game

Dude
the smell
and fucking her would probably be like sticking your dick in a jar of cocoa butter
and she literally has the personality of Cartman from south park
MG, ask trade and probably go for it if you're good
WRA, you will get a clique but people will talk about you behind your back until you leave
Also with every non mundane character you have to be able answer why they'd be in SW or Org if you're not keeping this guild only

I'd still fuck her

>Nathanos's used goods.
Cuck.

Nathanos is her beta pet, doubt they've fucked

is 765 k decent for a 917 havoc on normal kj?

why are draenei monks so COOL??

I bet it'd slough off around your dick and you'd be left with this fetid ragged ring of cuntflesh stuck on your cock. Worse still if you just don't realize and pound on through until your dick meets bone and we know who wins that fight.

>Leveling through Wrath
Why does it take so long, geez

is it worth doing darkmoon faire if you dont like it?

>is it worth doing darkmoon faire if you dont like it?

lol wowg in a nutshell

r8 my trial of style mog

this is all untrue, when she visited quel'thalas she learned ancient elven pussy magic that restored it's lifelikeness and tightness to that of a young elf maiden, helya also imbued her with the helarjar's ancient unlimited pussyworks in exchange for the lamp, which she failed to retrieve. it's in the books.

"I threw this together in 5 seconds the transmog"
also
>cm sword with set
they literally dont match

>warriors can jump from broken shore to skyhold
>my warlock can't take the dreadscar portal to and from broken shore

explain

>tfw won half the time regardless of theme wearing this

>fempanda warrior

lol

>tfw shaman class campaign

Why are we such cucks? Is the priest one worse? Considering boosting a priest

don't like that magatha follower, totemlicker?

anyone here play diablo? why the fuck am i level fifteen in the first dungeon?

do you hit level cap like halfway through the game?

yes
no idea
depending on difficulty you might, probably not. most people play adventure mode these days. the story mode has been ded for many seasons.

Diablo doesn't begin until you're capped, anything pre-cap is redundant

if you're talking about DIII, then you'll probably hit 70 in Act III or Act IV

>Is the priest one worse
Yes. The campaign consists of you following the following behind the paladins and saving them during their campaign then it all ends with the paladins coming in and saving you at Netherlight temple

that sounds kinda cool, tho

followers of the light helping one and other and all that shit

Just the whole thing of being a bitchboy to the elemental lords. You go to Deepholm and the thicc earth elemental refuses to help you until you fix her problem for her. Plus don't shamans kind of "ask" or borrow power from the elements?

Is that that bad? Saving paladins sounds alright. Don't you get to hang with Magni at some point too?

can someone reply to this

I kinda wish they made priests like more legit clergymen
It would be interesting to see them trying to hold together the church and church politics while the world is basically ending
not to mention working with other orgs, there's a lot of potential for a dramatic story here

Its literally just the areas from the paladin campaign recycled. The campaign might as well end with all the paladins fucking all the priest girls and fucbois

those are rookie numbers

Anyone horde US for random bg wins for weekly?

I definitely hope class campaigns become a series staple throughout all future expansions, because stuff like this goes to show how much potential they have

of course they are i have no crit, only 2 set bonus and am guildless getting no drops

what im asking is if its decent or not for my ilvl not the obvious shit

>panda
neck yourself

Damn that's really shitty actually, especially considering I was going to level my paladin next

Blizz hates priests, this is known.
I have a 110 one that I am thinking of transferring to ally since the xpac is almost finished

do you also use nude mods?

Literally says in the lore that she used to spend nights at his little farmhouse instead of her fucking high elf castle.
I know every inch of Sylvanas lore.

ya

I don't remember these things, even though I completed like 95% of the horde quests in all expansions.

Doing it for what?
All it gives is fun little bullshit.
If you don't think it's fun, then why even do it?

why didn't she try to become Lich Queen? I know no lore of Sylvanas

for gold

maybe because both the horde and the alliance would attack her asap

>no one to run random bgs with
>join
>num lock to a corner and alt tab until horde loses

gonna be a long day

>horde losing
>legion
son

Well, how do shadow priests get away with their shit? Nightmare druids aren't much different from a Spriest.
I guess I could go with a quarentine story or something. Nightmare can't be completely erased from the Emerald Dream, so the higher ups let me live so I can contain it or some bullshit.

I currently main Enhancement Shaman and want to give something else a try, something completely opposite

Is there any classes that don't rely on getting lucky procs to keep high damage going?

>twin peaks lost
>map with orbs lost

and counting

i have an enhance alt any tips?

she did at one point, but Garrosh threatened to fucking annihilate her if she kept doing it.
she also tried again, but Greymane BTFO her Val'kyr queen and now she's running low.
I wish she'd notice me.

don't play it until it gets buffed
I don't do top dps but its decent enough for heroic for now but it feels so weak compared to all my guildies

Some real tips; just focus on having good positioning, you're fucked hard by mechanics and lots of moving, work hard on getting the rotation down, focus hard on procs

Why are there Titan constructs in Tomb?

where the fuck do people learn this lore?

I wish Alliance characters were doing interesting things...

We could have Jaina convince Anduin to go full WH40K imperial purging

First one is part of Undead questline is Silverpine
Second one is like the entire questline of Stormheim.

I would like that

>implying those fucks Greymane and Velen will let Jaina use her arcane powers to warp Anduin's mind into a horde-killing maniac

don't ask questions

B-but I don't understand why they are there. That a Elf temple dammit! Also how is still standing? I thought Illidan sunk it to the bottom of the sea during Frozen Throne?

illidan just collapsed part of it on top of maiev

Should I just replace my 875 stam trinket with 900 arcano?

Lock or Druid?

I wanted something fun for casting but honestly the feral cat form from mage tower just looks fucking great too

i like late night /wowg/

if you have to ask you're not playing at a level where it matters

you're just humblebragging that arcanocrystal aren't you

Dude fuck humblebrag. I wouldn't replace this trinket if it didn't have that fucking +531 Leech.

Sounds like pretty standard Raid to me. Pity they didn't make it something like tending to wounded camps, striking maroale support as they come under siege, that sort of thing.

I've watched Sylvanas for a very long time.
I've followed her every footstep and heard every sentence she's ever spoken.
I've watched her through her first appearance in WC:3, as the ranger general of Quel'thalas, to her demise at the hands of Arthas, to her reawakening as the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken.
I've watched her through the World of Warcraft as well. As she stood against Arthas, took her own life after his fall, saw the very depths of hell, and fought to stay un-live against it. I watched as she attempted to conquer Gilneas, betrayed and shot by Godfrey, and raised once again by the Val'kyr. I've watched her raise armies. I've watched her fight the legion. I've watched her become Warchief. I'm always watching.
I always will.

Comfiest race/class/faction/realm?

>Playing my Priest
>Notice some super cute human girl in my LFG
>Start giving her feather treatments and always heal her first after the tank
>Never noticed me
Maybe some day I'll find someone to reciprocate my love

fembelf, priest, horde, WrA

>you will never be this pathetic

he said comfiest not tranniest

Can some kind soul tell me which to replace for this trinket? Its apparently very good for windwalker

Dwarf Paladin Armoursmith, none comfier.

if you have to ask you're not playing at a level where it matters

great post, well meme'd my friend

why are night elves so damn hot?