>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta runs from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 05:00 BST / 06:00 CEST on Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced on August 7th: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Bros, with A2's innate High Tide and Aigaion's Arm she'll be able to LB like every other turn.

I sense massive potential here.

FFT a shit

Friendly reminder that FFXI is on sale for 9 burgers and is having a double/triple xp chain month, good time to start!

Meh.. doesn't seem like it would be that fun to play through solo. MMO's are about playing with people

No. Mobius is a fucking famine in the form of a gacha game. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>If you pull a job, it's got a high chance of being Ton/Balamb!
Actually no, if you just pull a job it actually has a zero percent chance of being Tonberry or Balamb. If you pull a LEGENDARY job though it has a one hundred percent chance of being one of those two.

I thought that game died...

What? You know you can farm pulls now, right?

plenty of people still play, though its not bad solo if you treat it like an autistic version of FF12 with all the trusts it has now.

nope, they just stopped doing expansions and drizzle out slow ass content with a skeleton crew handling it, what playerbase is left is loyal to the game and keeps it profitable. Great horizontal progression for whatever its worth..

A2 is literraly just a finisher huh?
>chaining move without any element
>can't imperil
>can't give herself an element

Her only good move is literally a 6x modifier, and that's after a setup. She's getting shit on by Luneth and Fire Veritas.

Oh, Eve is supposed to be based around his limit burst. That's dumb, and bad.

Why would you want to do a 4,5x mod every two turns? The buff lasts for 4 you can just pop it once in a while.

What potential do you see exactly?

>people saved their lapis for this event

Wish A2 was the gold and Eve was on the raid banner

I put Dr Mogs Teaching on my Shout/Hastega buffer, who should I put my Mako Might on? Medica or Damage SB?

God damn A2 is bad. And Eve is so bad.
What the fuck Gumi.

Your other buffer, preferably. Someone who can defensively buff. Alternatively healer is a second choice so you always have medica ready.

Buy more lapis kupo!

So like Tyro for Wall?

>Dirty gaijin getting fucked by gumi again
Just switch to JP already

>tfw broke neet with no phone who can't give in to the gacha meme

You know I was planning on going all in on Nier but not I might not. A2 is mediocre, 9S is rarer, Eve sucks...the banner went from one of the best to just mid-tier.

Still might do an 11 pull for fun but that's about it.

Just play on an emulator like Nox or Memu

Just walk around a rich neighborhood until you find a small kid with a tablet and jack them

If you have a wall then definitely go for that as well. Alternatively if there is a fight where the enemy uses defense ignoring attack, a debuffer is a good choice to give mako might to. lay those debuffs on right away to mitigate.

I saved up for this damn event, so I'm going hard.
Just try and fucking stop me

Stop posting pictures of me

you'd probably make more money jacking them off.

don't jack off kids

If A2's drain move chains properly, she's actually fine.
>mneh mneh nonelemental
We have Fire Veritas for the imperil nowadays.

Are all the newcomer banners worth pulling ?

>can't fixed dice
>only gets respectable attack with a greatsword and a fist
>max chain is just 5x

Meh.

None of them are worth pulling.

Why
Are the weapons outdated ?

>b-but she's fine
>just pull that other 5* base
>yeah just run a finisher all the time and pull that limited Vargas too for his TM
>s-see she's usable now
No she's not.

you can get really bad ones.

Not as good as 2B or Fryevia but for right now that's still great. Remember we don't have Orlandeau, Aileen, or Tidus enhancements yet. 400% is the norm.
Makes her a unit that requires expensive support, but she's hardly the first unit in that camp.

>all those metaposts on the last thread
that's what maintenances do to people

A lot of them are, and some of them are downright awful. There are a few good BSBs but theres like 60 relics. Even at 25 mithril it's not worth it unless you really really like FF7.

They're losing their minds already and the disappointment and salt hasn't even started yet.

I bet her frames are fucked though. Good fucking luck finding someone with an A2 to chain with.

2B's better than her in nearly every way, it's crazy.

Even without an imperil, a 500% flat modifier on a perfect chain is perfectly acceptable, faggot.
>B-B-BUT IF IT DOESN'T TRASH ORLANDEAU AND FRYEVIA AND ONION KNIGHT AND ENHANCED AILEEN IT'S SHIT

You're the kinda guy who thinks Fohlen isn't a good unit I bet

Where are you even supposed to find another A2 with the exact same elemental weapon to chain with anyway?
At least 2B can give herself lightning.

Chaining isn't just hits and modifiers. It's also imperils and elemental chains. Just a 4x mod without anything else is worthless.

>Where are you even supposed to find another A2 with the exact same elemental weapon to chain with anyway?
She has GSM everyone is going to give her Excalibur

SHIT I'M LATE HERE I GO

Wasn't inherit will supposed to kill a teammate to regen MP? It's not on her wiki page anymore

It does. Kills an ally and gives her 100% HP/MP/LB. And DEF +50%

Good luck

Actually first you kill an ally to get 100%HP/MP
Then you can use a move to give yourself 50% def for 5 turns and full LB.
Then you can use your LB I guess.

Is the new trial coming after the maintenance or friday?

>RK Cucks get a GL exclusive event with two year old relics
Gumi is way better

Friday, like usual

IT WAS SHIT, fuck I never know when to use tickets in mobius for anything I just keep hoarding for now

>A2 gets no automatic attack passives but can get +80% attack and +30% HP if equipped right
>2B gets +80% attack and +40% HP automatically regardless of what she equips

Lmao. A2 is like a cruddy clone of 2B in nearly every way. Like, she's the kind of unit I'd expect to see them bring over INSTEAD of 2B, not alongside.

>FF2-chan makes a few posts then disappears again
Has he finally lost it?

I'd be so disappointed to pull A2 instead of 2B...

yes

I still want all the androids.
But Eve can stay in the scrap heap.

How do you feel about them absolutely cucking A2? Isn't she supposed to be the stronger of the bunch?

quick dumb question about epi Prompto
So if you chose to make Prompto burn himself at the campfire Aranea comes in and heals him with a potion... But the potion and all the curatives are only curatives because of Nocts' magic, and Aranea was never 'touched' by Nocts' magic.. atleast I assume since her lance never gets put away in the armiger, so.. I mean does it only heal him because he can use Nocts' magic? wouldn't he have to use it on himself?

yes

Not really, as far as canon goes. For sensitive reasons, 2B is the strongest android and is more powerful than even other B types. A2's only advantage is her berserk mode, which tears her body apart in exchange for more power.

Very insightful, user! Thank you so much!!!

(me)
Then my autist self ignores how I'm supposed to feel about it. I guess it's kinda sad, but I still want to collect A2 all the same.
To be honest, FFBE has blessed me with combat units, and I don't need any of them. Hell, I can barely use 2B as it is. Logically, I should save all my materials for Ayaka, but I am a fan of NieR and it can't be helped.

OLD AND BUSTED

>Carefully plan out all my jobs for zodiac age
>When I get Penelo make her a white mage and save without even thinking about it
>When I was going to make her a black mage/monk
Welp, there goes all that planning, time to just do whatever.

>not keeping at least 3 saves at all times
Do you even into jrpgs

Having more than one save is for pussies to be honest.

haha lmao point at this retard and laugh

arara

>Brown
I want to breed all of them. Consent does not matter.

Same here, my team is magic damage now led by Ace sicne I awakened him, I even pulled T. Terra recently. it would be much better for me to get Fryeva or even Victoria.

But I still want the Nier units, I'll be pulling hard for the first time

We're you really retarded enough to believe she would be the next Freyvia and put memelandeau even more to shame? Is that the only standard that exists?

I was expecting her to at least be a contemporary to 2B.

Why would the prototype be anything but the garbage that she is

>Bonus dungeons of Chapter 4P1 in Mobius
>Hard as shit shadow realm versions of the classes

First time I've used a Pheonix Down in a long time. Maybe I shouldn't have auto'd the whole thing.

She's a better unit.

Lol

They are functionally the same but berserker mode makes A2 better. In automata.

ara

>Better
>Can't even SD cancel her combos
Lol

btw, update is up on app store. Might as well update now instead of having to do it when it's finally up again.

Finally ...

Just need the earth mage card now

I got blitzsword from RK as my tutorial draw. Did I do good?

yeah

>even if ignis ends up with her, he'll never be able to see her aras
its not fair bros

We've had an all-girls FF game, we've had an all-boys FF game.
Now we just need an all-Bangaa FF game.

>all-girls ff game
nani?

>Have 20k
>Want 2B
These are basically my savings of 1 year of playing, I kinda want to go all out, my common sense is telling me to keep waiting for a FF7 banner or that BD collab, but then I would make excuses again and wait for the Kingdom Hearts collab

>20k from one year of playing

wat. You should have at least triple that if you were focused on saving

I think he/she means X-2

I want a FF mascot deathmatch game. All of FF's mascots fight each other until the last man stands.

I'm going to pull on the FFVII lucky draw and there is nothing you can do to stop me

>These are the same people who said fryevia was bad
Lmao at your lives

not an argument

Probably also the same ones that said ex tickets won't include limited banner units.

> not an argument

no shit sherlock, he was insulting you, not arguing with you.