>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

How did we go from this

>tfw season 3 looks good as hell but there's also like two other games coming out soon that are likely gonna be taking up a bunch of my time
>tfw the next 'season' of Siege is also soon

to this??????????

I'll be pissed if Highlander doesn't speak Scot Gaelic

At least his English lines best have a Scottish accent.

>Helmetless mythic outfits when

>Get ripped in just 3 weeks with this neat trick!

I like most of the highlander's design, I just hope whatever changes his hair is good once you start leveling him, that one with the crown didn't have the goofy little coiffed hair strip.

Reminder, Zerk can kill most heroes in 4v4 modes by parrying lights 2 times.

Reminder that it still looks like you're just fighting shit level bots, that second one especially looked like the valk had more than reset in time to parry you.

Nah that's actually all confirmed, you need to step back and whiff the riposte.

Unless somehow you think bots take different damage from parries then you're autistic.

Is today really the day?
Will we finally see femgladiator?

And annoyingly it's doubly confirmed on Shugoki.
Shugoki cannot change his stance to top to block this shit. Unless the top light was parried, then in that case Zerker has to do side heavy.

God that's fucking stupid.

Yes

What games user

We got fucking Mythic outfits.

>season 3 brings huge changes to how the game flows mechanicaly
>should be an improvement of what we currently have
>host a free weekend just before it happens
>scare off new players
>???

And boi are they ugly

Yeah I don't get this either, it's twofold stupid as well, either you're scaring off some people with the current game or they buy it and then you pull the rug out from under them days later, just push it back a few or make it a free week you fuckin morons.

AYO HOL' UP NOW

How is chip damage and revenge buffs huge changes?

Parry changes aren't finalized yet due to punish inconsistency

U BE SAYIN......
WE WUZ GAYLIC??!?

Ok the Warden crown looks good.
The knight effect is some weird Dragon Age shit.

>come and enjoy our shitty state game
>btw just incase you enjoy it we are changing it

Oh so it's the faction effects.
Neat gonna love it for more Shinobi

22 page patch notes

>half are faction war changes
>other notes are just buffing raider by reducing charge to normal but increase speed on feint time on heavys

Absolver at the end of this month and then RAID at the end of next. The only other place on here I really post is /pdg/ so I'm real excited for the second too.

Ah that's true actually, but we'll see what's in that.

However they did confirm no parry changes yet, so I can't see the gameplay changing *that* drastically.

I'd bet some of it is relevant to map and networking changes as well as the ranked tournaments and QoL stuff like being able to search immediately after matches.

I don't think much is being changed so much as improved, but there's a lot in there.

>Raider new ornament
Ayy
>Conqs new one is great
>weebs are gonna love Roachs new ornament.

>press and release R2 to change target
>do ìt during combat
>i just get in and out of guard stance
every fucking time

>the walrus hat
>conq's skull tiara.

Conq is the prettiest muscle princess now.

Since when is ice blue, outside of cartoons

Conq's new ornament looks great on kettlehats, probably looks better in black iron which i don't have yet.

Can we stop pretending berserker is underpowered now?

>Walrus carries across the ice
It's just like my mangos about bizzare experiences...

You're right, he's a little too overpowered. I've emailed this to pope and hopefully the team applies conq tier nerfs on him. Can't have an assassin be formidable. Oh I mean can't have a non-pretty assassin who's not a knight lady be formidable.

I actually really like valks

Post Warden's please.

I also like this one alot but it's low on my to buy list since i bought his last mythic

>help i can't see

Warden literally stands still in idle on their light parry animations, it's confirmed

That's kinda cool

Ubi this... this is not a tiara

Reminder nigbushis are the new scum class.

Aww come on. Handle em good enough and they'll be friendly to you

>Every single one on my team constantly fucking knocks me out of animations being retarded trash who can't hold back for a second

Can confirm

While it's cool that the highest ranking gear looks like fantasy gear, I wish there was also some non-flashy but really worn epic gear as well as some fancy gear based on real life fancy armors, like this one.

>new

she has always been op as fuck

Substantiate your claim

What else were you expecting from elves ?

>elves take are samurai
>orcs are Vikings
>humans are stuck with muh knights

I still want a fucking sallet.

I don't see a problem with that.

Is that why she won so many tournaments

>Got a thing for fuzz

Nobushi confirmed for wolf fucker.

>PK relieves the horses
>Nobushi takes the knot

What new degeneracy will we learn from the ladies of FH, femglad's obviously into little girls and inverse on manglad, no questions there.

She has lewd orgys in the name of Bachus

>femglad
>not into smol boys

>2 hours left until. New maps
Finally

2h 30 ackshully

>The female Roman isn't in to small boys
Way to be this out of touch

Vikings would be dwarves. A lot of their nordic carvings look like dwarves, beards, axes and sword and so on.

>shes only not op against top in the world hyper autists

wow sure showed me
against the average player she is extremely op
>infinite range with fast attacks
>way too powerful bleed effect
>bullshit kick
>bullshit dodge attack

>PK pleasing horses
It's obvious that PK sneaks into monasteries and rapes monks and nuns. Valkyrie is the unwashed village girl that fucks horses.

>shit a free weekend
>haven't played since launch when I rented it, let's try.
>load into a match
>guy has tons of particle effects floating around him
>constantly taunting
> spams unblockables which I avoid mostly
>hit him with a combo
>he quits out
and that's enough to uninstall. How the fuck do you guys play this shite. it has the aesthetic design of your generic korean f2p MMO with all the glowing particles and flying shit all around your character. Can't even begin to list off how many times the hitboxes have fucked up too.

>he can't block parry 600 ms lights
>he can't dodge an 800 ms kick

>bullshit kick
woah
>bullshit dodge attack
hahahah

you arent even considering the unlock zone tech

Legit, rep 3 raider shit looks like it came out of fucking Erebor or Warhammer dwarves

That's normal glad's bag.

It begins

>infinite range
>every parry can max punish from a light attack parry
>way too powerful bleed effect
>only gets bleed from two attacks
>bullshit kick
>dodgeable as fuck and puts Nobushi into a 50/50 in your favor
>bullshit dodge attack
>doesn't actually dodge and are telegraphed as fuck

You could have said her zone was fucked, and I would have agreed, but you just bitched about stuff that isn't even bad.

All these disconnects and 3v4s are disheartening.

>can't be both!
>Cents gimmick has to be only for male romans guy!
No

I'm legitimately curious have they taken ANY steps to remedying some of this shit? None of the classes are OP, I shit all over a shinobi in my time playing and a centurion too, they're neat classes, but to deny there's fundamental flaws with hitboxes is ludicrous. Has everyone just sort of accepted that getting hit anywhere 6 inches outside of your body is still a hit and adjusted? Is that something I'll just have to deal with or can I actually reinstall with the hopes the devs might try to make the game playable?

This is why I saved some gear pieces that dropped at Rep 0 so I could apply Change Appearance to good gear later on.

Nah, should probably stay gone. Your not going to like season 3. Just save yourself the headache

you can disable these effects in the options and you will never see them again

user...

fuck off mordshill

Won't work. Gear change stuff works only on same tier matching gear
>gray to gray
>purple to purple
>blue to etc.

That's not what the devs say

I'm stating a reality user. I could give less of a fuck about a mod of chivalry. He wants to comeback, he knows how to disable effects that's good. But it won't be enough since almost 80% of PC players are butt-hurt babies. The community or the devs snail ass pace to fix their game is what's going to cause to unistall after the 1st round of season 3

Oh fuck me, are you serious? Can you at least upgrade grey gear to have the same magnitude of benefit as epic gear? Rare/epic gear just starts out at higher level, right?

how silly my of me, i forgot fhg is filled with nothing but the absolute best players in the world, who never lose
were anonymous you dont need to act like you can beat an op character with ease you stupid fucks

user...

no you cant upgrade rarity.

you can find the same look in a higher rarity though

whats this fuckey zone shit with the nobushi im hearing about?

Post fhtracker

nigger both of those attacks are over half a second long, the kick is almost a full second

do you have arthritis or something
have you ever played a fighting game

Absolutely. It's going to be fucking Raider all over again.
>take mid tier character with a limited but powerful kit
>buff them in multiple ways because Reddit complained
>character is now bullshit tier because they were never bad in the first place

I know that rarity can't be upgraded. However, level can. Grey gear drops at level 1 or so, and epic gear drops at whatever high-teens level. If I spend large amounts of scrap and salvage to upgrade grey gear from level 1 to level 18, would it have the same magnitude of stat benefits and drawbacks as an equally-leveled piece of epic gear?

user...

If your on console I'll understand. She's pretty superb in terms of pokes, but on PC? 60FPS? user stop embarrassing yourself, of all then footage I've seen she's ok tier. Only way to win on PC is to spam unlock on noobies

Is anyone else having issues downloading through Uplay?

You could just say "No, stat benefit is a function of both rarity and level, not just level." It would have the same effect.

So did I fuck up

I got 144 gear score didn't care for stats and it looks like I have a negative revenge gain