The best car ever made is only 100k

>the best car ever made is only 100k
how is this even allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDpvkwBBu6U&feature=youtu.be&t=2m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best car ever made cost a bit more than that.

I just wonder if Lexus painted themselves into a corner. Where could they possibly go from here? They put this unbelievable engine in this unbelievable car, they're basically finished as a band at this point, honestly. Just cancel all your other production vehicles, just make the same car for the next 20 years.

Yea, we know, pic unrelated, but what car are you talking about?

but the LFA was better in every way, and this is riddled by weighing 2 metric fucktons and having a retarded EV brother

Why do people care so much about weight? It meets ridiculous safety standards and still gets kinda half decent economy.

>better in every way
Except for the engine, the styling, the price, and the features.

because literal trucks don't weigh as much

>engine
wrong
>styling
wrong
>price
who cares you can't afford it either way
>features
it's not a phone

And?

Because Veeky Forums is poor and cheap cars are light weight. They convince themselves that weight is bad as a kind of buyer's remorse, to make themselves feel better about their shitty cars. His car is more expensive, looks better, is more reliable, has better performance, and is basically every way a better car? Wait, no, it weighs a little more, that makes it shit lol

>a little more
2 FUCKING TONS
>inb4 safety features
you can't outweigh physics, weight + collision = bad

What’s the meme on this car. I heard it was a piece of shit like the RCF

Its like an RCF but it looks better and is slower.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I'll challenge you to a head on collison, you can drive your little miata right into my "pigfat" sedan, we'll see what you have to say about physics after they pull your camshaft out of your teeth.

you're certainly new, it's Veeky Forums's unanimous car of the year 2017

That should only cost about $30k from what I hear.

>the best car ever made is only 100k
Except it's not

>you can't outweigh physics, weight + collision = bad
user, crumple zones add weight.
Compare how a car from 20 years ago does to a new car in the same segment and you'll notice that the cabin is probably barely deformed in the modern car, even in a partial overlap test.

my point being a light car crashing at the same speed as a heavy car nets a lesser crash. 1v1 is a different story

30k only get's you about a lexus worth of """chassis dynamics""" development.

You're being disingenuous and not accounting for the chassis' ability to mitigate the hit enough to keep the occupants safe. It's why modern cars are heavy.
Older (70's, 80's) cars were heavy because they didn't use lightweight materials where they could, modern cars are heavy because they've got overbuilt bodies capable of absorbing a shitload of energy without killing the occupants.

>muh moose test
Get the fuck out with your shitty tests m8.

I dunno, I'm a 'less is more' kinda guy. I don't think I'll ever own a post 2010 vehicle.

It's the exact same thing. If we both drive head first into brick walls, I could just get out and walk over to your crash site with enough time to mock you before you lost consciousness from blood loss.

You're also a "wrong" kinda guy, and a "doesn't understand how crashes work" kinda guy. You'll probably never own a car made after 2010 because you're a "poor" kinda guy who will become a "dies alone" kinda guy.

Only 100k? Where do I get a juicy LFA with that yamaha V10?

Threadly reminder even the rc f is so fucking pigfat the gt3 team racing them had to remove over 1000 pounds from the 4k to even try to be competetive

Damn nigger. Harsh.

>removing weight from a roadcar to make a race car
What is "things that happen all the time?"

stay salty pigfat

Get out with Lexus's abortion of chassis """design""".

WORSE THAN FUCKING PREZO

>2017
We consistently benchraced the NSX faggot plus its
>2018

Gonna need a senzu bean to heal from that one.

Lol

cute

LC500 is a whip worthy of kings.

Bow before your masters Veeky Forums.

this guy is shitting bricks.
yeah, the chassis is so terrible everyone is praising it. clearly, they're not as knowlegdeable as you are, because muh elktest.

>wanting to look like a trophy wife

nigger tier

>brake-by-wire
no thanks

>nigger
>in audi
niggers are all over lexuses like flies are all over african niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=JDpvkwBBu6U&feature=youtu.be&t=2m30s

Not even, nissan and their 96 month lease attracts the niggers straight to Infinity

>everyone is praising it
lol who

>$100k toyota
Anyone who buys this needs their head examined

Pretty much every journo that reviewed it.

>being a badgewhore

I bet you're the type of person that buys a FWD 1-Series because MUH GERMAN ENGINEERING.

wtf is this abomination?

>v8 is better than high revving v10
>this abomination is better looking than the new godzila
>implying I wouldnt sell a house to buy an lfa and live in it

/ourkang/

both wrong, variables will only affect what it hits. In this case, the heavier will do more damage to 3rd parties, but the damage to oneself would be the same, all variables constant besides weight (density, placement etc)

Every journo that reviewed it said its chassis dynamics felt great? Lexus must be using some electronic wizardry to try and make up for the bad handling like they did in the RCF or the car squirts the reviewer with drugs as soon as they get in.

apparently the best car is
>pigfat
>autotragic
>overstyled

pic related is objectively the best automobile ever created

>or the car squirts the reviewer with drugs as soon as they get in.
Probably, they should have just asked busriders like you to compare moose tests on the internet which would make actual reviews become obsolete.

>fwd 1 series
Do you live in china? Even the 114i is rwd in yuropistan. Until the next gen that is
>post a 2 series active tourer
Really grasping at straws m8

>Really grasping at straws m8
Not really. BMW made the 1-Series FWD for the one of the largest car markets in the world. They have a FWD 2-Series which sold very well.

Pretty soon the 3- and 5-Series will be FWD, too, because you badgewhores are just that dumb.

b-b-but it's just beautiful toyota

Stay mad VAGfag.

>be Honda

even if i was a vagfag id be damn glad that they do these stupid perfomance suvs like this