i want to suck on yang's underboob while i play fighting games

The snek is just Johnny
This is amazing

toppest fighting dykes

playbill

How do girls have sex with other girls?

oh dear

Will it be a better game than SFV?

"Skeptics at these shows (and there were only like 2 or 3 at each) would say “isn’t there just nothing to this?” Then we offer to crush them really hard, either with me playing them or one of my staff. In all cases, we crush them easily, as in more than 10-0. You might think people get salty from that, but the skeptics were all very excited. It’s exactly what they wanted to see, that there is a level of play far above what they were aware of.

Our highest praise, in my opinion, came from such a person who, after getting crushed really badly, trained at our booth for hours and hours. Then he challenged me again, and I crushed him yet again (slightly less badly, he at least won a few rounds, but not games). Then he said the first time he faced me, he lost a lot of times because he was unaware of this move or that, of this property of a move, or something. But the second time, he said he had full knowledge of all that stuff, and “he was simply outplayed.” That’s exactly what he hoped for: that a higher level of play was possible, so there’s a skill to it."

is it switch exclusive ?”

xth for my nigga Dante getting absolutely destroyed in MvCI

>Dude thank you for training my reactions, they're getting so much better
>Two random EX DPs

All I know is that the girl from Umiwara Kawase has a quite big rack.

SFV is one of greatest fighting game ever made so that's a tall order

Y O M I
O
M
I

Playmelty
Playblue
Playarcana
Playbirth

Play anime

better yet uninstall all that dead shit with 10 concurrent players combined and playsfv

Nice falseflag goober

That sounds like insecurity

playgear?

>goober

Only if you have fun with it

Not a good game and the community sucks

play sfv and ONLY sfv

this

Play Weiss

Jesus Christ, look at this rape face.

haven't played sfv in like a year
is bison still shit?

The game is still shit

#1 online character

he's still not fun and the game is still shit

I can't tell if that's his murder face or his bedroom eyes

you arent welcome here

bison is pretty good since the s2 buffs and the game is fun

kawaii

What makes him so good online?

So what was this Marvel Infinite ESports video? Why is Capcom removing it, wouldn't it be public knowledge they want all their games to be esports?

Ruby will be grappler?

The presentation was made for investors and it was just a proposal and not a final version

The video itself had nothing that is really wrong per-se, but it was obviously meant to be shown only at investors and shareholders. This is why they're removing every public version of it available on Youtube.

The funniest part is that John Diamonon himself made it public.

never mind, wanted to get back into it after taking a one year break but can't find a game after searching for 10 minutes.
it's fucking dead.

dashing and mashing is very strong and he has an unparalleled pressure game with the biggest normal throw range in the game

john d

+1

sucks to live in australia

make a lobby and post it here with your region, you'll probably find someone

eu actually
anyone up for a lobby?

CFN update fucked with some peoples ability to find matches.

Anyway I'd play a few games, cfn is Plyte--

pretty sure hes going to get fired soon

>James Chen apologized to Reddit despite being 100% correct

Is this the shortest "our guy" tenure of any of our guys?

mind inviting me? I don't really remember how to do it anymore. cfn is sofaking

lmao what a cuck

Only Hagrid is /ourguy/

What a retard

What did he apologize about in specific?

esports fighting games die without street fighter or capcom, which is objectively true.

He kept btfo of kappa while he apologized, I still think he's 100% right.

Why are Arabs in fighting games always so tech savvy with scouters and dubstep themes and shit

Shaheen in Tekken 7 looks mostly normal but then his stage has this crazy theme

This juggalo seems lost

Holy Shit. That's amazing & I just finished watching, no offense but that's a huge fuck up.

I browse both threads even though I only play Tekken

Why the fuck should anyone apologize about a freaking opinion? That's so incredibly frustrating that it's not even funny.

Diamonon or Shyamalan? Which one of these surnames is harder to spell?

He got promoted apparently.

Anyone got a link?

kappa activism is very real and very strong they're the sjw/polturd of the fgc

youtube.com/watch?v=IenKqma580w

he said that + people shouldn't listen to /r/kappa 's hivemind opinions about games they don't play but only watch.

Its his worst matchup by far and feels like give up tier.
A Guile has to do an infinite amount of mistakes to lose to Birdie.

All your options are hard reads. You can try ex revenger if you expect a fireball, you can try to bullhorn through fireballs when he decides to walk behind them. Both things get blown up really hard if he avoids them.

It's meant for internal use only and people have demonstrated, time and again, that they don't understand even the fundamentals of business or splitting revenue so I don't blame them AT ALL for wanting this off the internet even if the most offensive thing about it is the use of footage from a hacked version of SFV for one full second.

you fucks better support the fgc and buy mvci

>Capcom

All of Tekkens soundtrack is dubstep garbage.

Also oil princes are known to waste money on technology crap, helicopters, horses and cars because they got way too much money to spend.

post 30 sec of you playing a non-capcom game

exactly

The only scary thing is how they mention that they could force non official tournaments to give up some of the money they make for licenses if they want to show MVCI.

So far they have never done it, but if the shareholder jews smell the money they might demand that.

Galifianakis

I've only watched the video once and that comment flew over my head. Can you post a timestamp?

You're right it could be a problem down the line since we're dealing with Marvel and the mouse here, but I think the PR nightmare surrounding this game is enough to dissuade either company from pushing this further than it needs to go.

Seeing the numbers on the money is very interesting. Thank you for the link.

nice singleplayer shit bro you right capcom sucks sfv doesn't even have arcade mode wtffffff

>play a non-trashcom game
>Doesnt count because its training mode

lmao

I dont have the timestamp, but this image is from the presentation.

It just worries me that they felt the need to include that.

Friendly reminder that the mentally ill Rashid spammer who calls everyone "polturd" is a tranny who believes birth defects are genders.

rashid players are all mentally ill
I don't understand what it is that draws them to him

Is there any precedent for this? I agree that it bothers me that they can extend their reach to non-CPT events if they wanted to.

ggs

Bison's s.lk is now 3f by the way so you usually want to use that to interrupt pressure instead of cr.lp.

t. chen

thanks for the games. it was fun stealing a few games off of you

Nintendo once blocked Smash Bros tournaments from events.
ign.com/articles/2013/07/10/nintendo-blocks-smash-bros-melee-streaming-at-evo

There was proper backlash though and they still allowed it.

Why does a cat need to show her panties to the world?

It's the hottest catgirl ever designed, that's why

>Chen
>Not posting Cummy sniffs along with his posts

>balance the 1 button spd by making it slower but also making it double as his anti air
wow that's actually really nice
BASED SIRLOIN

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=i7Ht7MeA77I

I meant from Capcom specifically, who I think is smart enough to see highly publicized locals (WNF for instance) as advertising opportunities and not a chance to extort money.

But again we're also dealing with Marvel so it's a gray area. It's a wait and see situation because just because they can doesn't mean they will, and just because they shouldn't doesn't mean they won't.

man i can't believe people are playing sfv instead of this masterpiece, just wtf is wrong with this world? fuck capcom