/owg/ - Ninjawatch General

Best Hero, Best Skin Edition

>The Summer Games 2017 event is Live!
>last year's summer games items are back for regular pricing (1x), while new items are also available for event pricing (3x)
>the event lasts three weeks, starting from when it began (August 8th)
youtube.com/watch?v=2OWbGgGjdBk [Open]

>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/SUMMER_GAMES

>Most recent developer update video
youtube.com/watch?v=YPs__eUvtvU [Open]

>Newest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-sip4-CFw
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/NWlVYsMsIYgerDsqTtp1yA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Begone cucks the power of JE-E-E-ESUS compels you!

The one good thing about the new jewboxes is that once you finally fucking get the credits, you can buy an event skin without worrying about getting it again

>Ninjawatch General
Just use the right title you stupid fuck. This is at least the second time that you've done this, and that's just what I've seen.

I want to bully Genji until he cries!

>Reaper's edge is now part of the game
>76 completely turned into dad

>Pharmercy still not canon and Chu keeps trying to subtly force MercyxGenji
When are they going to sack this hack so we could make Blizzard turn the best pairing into canon?

literally the first time I've made an op, why are you frustrated user?

Liar

/lesbo/

>lying on the internet
Someone else did the exact same thing with the same image and the same filename yesterday, but it wasn't you. Okay.

/u/boat loosed the war in the end, Pharah and Mercy don't even really know each other. Sad for you, but that's the true.

How do we fix Overwatch?

What's the next hero going to be?

>no character that can res themselves
stop undermining my religious beliefs blizzard

>people think blizzard wasn't ultraconservative for this event.
We got Baywatch Mcree
But
No Baywatch Mercy

girl btw

Efi driving a goblin shredder.

the chimpanzee

HUMANZEE

>Playing Copa.
>Some shitter starts going into the goal so we have 2 goalies, me and him.
>Goes on for a minute while the ball is mostly in the middle of the field.
>"Okay fuck it, you can have it"
>Go help the middle guy since he's up against 2 people.
>Literally misses the first easy ball that gets shot at our goal.
>Lose

Seriously these fucking people. How can they even play video games if they can't right click when something FUCKIN HUGE comes STRAIGHT at them.

I actually made one yesterday mistakenly, not knowing there was already a new one (it wasnt linked). I think I called it fistwatch or something though

a 2005 ford focus

>caring

autism

does anyone even care at this point
we all know its going to be something stupid and disappointing
now that doomfist is out theres nothing they can really hold over the communitys head anymore, its just gonna be orisa after orisa after orisa from here forward

did the cuck from the previous thread follow us here?

Do you burst fire with Sombra on far away enemies? She has laser accuracy for about 5 bullets, which is basically one tap.

>tfw summes games event didn't rekindle your love for this game

bought tre kronor torb and why you heff to be mad voiceline for zarya
anything else decent i should pick up? don't want any of the skins.

Sure, if they're low or to spook away supports

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

BMX Reaper and Nike Mercy are top notch.

If enemies are low hp thanks to her infrasight sniping with her gun is feasible at mid range.

Scatman John

How do you lowkey boost accs?

>huge winstreak
>need one more win to promote
>matchmaking takes way longer than usual
>get matched with the absolute scum of the earth
>lose by a landslide

MMMHHHH

heh, you aren't a cuckold? what a LOSER

pfft kid... I've been cucked more times than you've been laid

how does THAT make you feel?

Good. I like surprise heroes like Orisa. Means I can't be let down by hype.

the only hero that i remember that playerbase had some hope in seeing was athena. Other than that there's really nothing that people are hyped about.

> Not wanting glorious Grillmaster: 76

It's like you don't recognize greatness when you see it.

2005 Ford Focus
Tank

Primary Fire: M136 Chaingun
Secondary Fire: VROOOOOOOM
Ability: HONK
Ultimate: BOOOOOOOOM

Chaingun: does 10 damage per round, 150 ammo per mag
VROOOOOM: Rev it up and mow down enemies, 8 CD, does 200 damage, 300 if you smash into a wall
HONK: Let that asshole ahead of you know you're mad as hell and they need to get a move on, scares the shit out of the enemy, 1.5 second, 7 CD, can stop abilities
Explosion: Your ultimate attack, an overfilled gas tank and an engine fire combine to ignite a massive AOE explosion for 500 damage

user, that picture got someone a ban yesterday.

git er dun jeff

>Try to talk to people in match chat between rounds, between lives, ect
>Almost always get accused of trying to start an argument, or being toxic when I'm just trying to have friendly discussions with people after a while
>This happens consistently
>Just decide to mute all the chats altogether since it doesn't matter outside of comp and I'm sick of getting called toxic for talking to people

I should have done this a long time ago, I don't have to care anymore.

Like your picture says, fix the fucking hitboxes. I can understand the projectile hitboxes being huge, but have you ever just played around with a friend on Widowmaker just to see how horrible the actual player hitboxes are?

I get that the Blizzard team wants people to feel like they can aim, but the hitboxes on a lot of heroes are just fucking ridiculous.

You don't even have to make them pixel perfect or anything, but at the very least make them somewhat form fitting so that you can't shoot six inches above someone's head and still get a headshot. The hitboxes right now are just plain silly.

If you aren't aware of how dumb the hitboxes are in this game, take a look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-sip4-CFw

This is why whenever Blizzard modifies the hitboxes on heroes it's such a huge buff for them, because the hitboxes they started with are so ridiculously huge it's not funny.

I want a Spidertank or Soundquake as a tank or literally any fucking support, but I know I'm gonna get Maximillian or Hammond as a DPS because red.ditors with IQ's lower than their age asked louder. I swear to god, show a hero wear something else or introduce a new supporting character and they beg and beg for it to be put in the game like there is no tomorrow

Fix hitboxes and make the report system do something

Win % vs Time spent as %

Remember that screen of Sombra with gun skin being different from her outfit? What happened to that?

Of the four heroes we've gotten since launch, one is a healer, another is a DPS/support hybrid, the third is a tank, and the last is a pure DPS. Your argument is pure bunk.

As fake emoji user said it was just a preview of her summer games skin.

>noob ownage lol
As much redddit this guy is, the video gets it on the nail if you turn off sound

>Jul 16, 2016
You know that hitboxes were changed after that, right? I'm not saying they're CS:GO grade now and that Hanzo doesn't have a crutch, but that video is outdated one way or another.

Oh, I will say that video I linked here was before Roadhog's hook "fix" so it's not quite as broken as it was back then. Also both Roadhog and Winston have had their head hitboxes reduced by 15% on a volumetric scale, but I'm not aware of any other hitbox changes besides those.

They might have changed other things, but I'm not aware of any other changes besides the changes that have been referenced to literally all of Reinhardts attacks.

The boop range is way too fucking short in Lucioball what the fuck.

I'm pretty sure the only hitbox changed that happened where Hanzo's arrows and Winston's, Orisa's and Roadhog's heads.
Now that I think about it, maybe Dva's mech critbox too.

I address the changes that have been made since then As far as I'm aware there haven't been any other changes, and I can corroborate that by testing I've done in the past month or so with a friend just fucking around shooting each other with various heroes. The hitboxes still seem to have about three times the diameter of any part they're attached to with head hitboxes being slightly smaller, maybe two and a half times the diameter.

Comparing CS:GO would to Overwatch in terms of hitboxes would be just straight up unfair. It would be like comparing standard legos with megablox and saying that whoever has the smaller blocks wins.

Nobody is arguing that the hitboxes should be on par with CS:GO, just that they should be tighter than they are now. In that regard they have a lot of room to improve that, so Blizzard should have no problems with doing so.

Don't worry mate, mercy genji will never be canon either because blizzard has gone on record saying they don't want to pair up playable characters. The chink can force his headcanon all he wants but it will never happen. Also mercy pharah is trash tier kill yourself :^)

Anyone else think that Blizzard missed a fucking great opportunity by not turning Lucioball into Doomfistball?

I'm so burned out it's unreal.

This obsession with making out of gold and getting the waifu skins is killing me.

I can't do this anymore bros. I hate this community so much.

T H I C C

M E R C Y
E
R
C
Y

>necessary second primary healer because there was a time when Mercy was the undisputed best healer in the game and otherwise the pro scene would have left immediately because Mercy is both boring and bland to play
>autistic redddit screeching, 3rd 'bad guy' hero in a cast of 22 heros and the 'need' to have a character turn off abilities amalgamated in one hero
>nigh useless rushed Zarya/Rein/Bastion hybred with no place in the meta because shit design to set up....
>redddits' second hero, replacing a pre-existing hero as the designated mid ranges OHKO hero. Begged by redddit since launch

Future ain't looking good. It'll be Hammond or Maximillian forced into whatever role redddit wants them to be.

P A W G

>reddit
stopped reading there

Have some time off then, don't burn yourself out

Noice

M O M M Y

>redddit
>redddit
>redddit
>redddit
What did he mean by this?

>there
stopped reading there

This might just be the single most autistic post I've ever seen.

BUY MY T-SHIRTS

post more ingame screenshots

I personally don't mind Stylosa that much, but there's one thing that bothers me about him.

>He says that the best way to get better at different heroes in competitive is to play different heroes in competitive
>He assumes that if someone plays a hero they don't have a lot of competitive hours with then they're throwing

It upsets me so much whenever he does it. This man is cognitive dissonance personified.

Depends which way Blizz wants it to be.
If they want to make it a team based MOBA with shooter elements, they seriously need to start balancing and fast, as well as find a way that doesn't absolutely fuck you over for switching halfway through a match/flex picking. Balancing ult charge from switching needs to also happen.
If they want it to be a skill based shooter with MOBA elements, they need to tighten up the hitboxes. Not necessarily CSGO tier, but not to double hitbox size either (like they currently are). Haznos arrows pre-revert were fine, and if they applied that to all hitboxes in the game it would work much better.

tl;dr they can't have heir cake and eat it, and need to publicly say which direction they want to take the game and addressing the problems whichever path wants fixing

>6th team member completely idle
>gets kicked soon after the doors open
>game isn't cancelled

Who's the best mommy and why's it Zarya?

>
stopped reading there

spam filter

I guess you don't frequent the internet or redddit often.

No eggs left in her, all the testosterone would have stopped her parenting capabilities

She thicc.

>What is thick leather clothing
Not that much

It's blizzard. They're staying in the HotS/Hearthstone area.

Look at the gap between dota and HotS. HotS makes League look deep.

The phrase is "easy to learn, hard to master" yet that seems neigh impossible these days. It's one or the pther, and Blizzard makes a lot more money with "easy to learn".

MTG makes Hearthstone look like a joke. Dota makes HotS look like a joke. CSGO makes OW look like a joke. Yet you see those jokes on twitch night and day because playerbase volume is more important.

Liao

Way too many redit posters itt desu

Reminder that Hog is for charging your ult and nothing more

cakeofcakes with new Mercy skin when

>Doing things you don't genuinly enjoy in your free time

>I've had a match where someone was completley AFK for over two minutes before they got kicked

It was on Route 66 and we were on defense, they had us pushed up to the last point before the game removed them.

>still no new summer skin drops
I just want that Mccree

Shoo r.e.d.d.i.t, your kind aren't wanted here

>Ninjawatch
>boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/NWlVYsMsIYgerDsqTtp1yA/
>Fistwatch
This is what happens when you let fat as fuck redditors make threads.
Only a redditor could come up with this fucking cringe.

P A N T S U

REMINDER THAT ANGELA 'EXAMINES' SHOTA PROSTATES FOR A LIVING

Guys I want bronze.

Best way to throw? I tried being an ult battery as hog but these shitters ignore the objective to shoot me dead and we end up winning.

Should I just play torb and build turret in spawn? Should I wall my team in with mei? Battle mercy?

Pls user I want bronze what's the best way to completely lose a game?

i just can't take it anymore, I've lost hair, i can't sleep, im losing contact with all my friends and family...

this game and its community are sucking the life out of me and my soul is crying

if i don't make it out of silver soon something bad is gonna happen

>tfw your winrate for Roadhog in allmode is 45% when all your other heroes with a reasonable amount of playtime are at least 60%
>tfw Roadhog is your second most played hero

FEELS BAD MAN

I love playing Roadhog, but I lose so often with him now. I don't even mind the changes they made to him from a game balance standpoint, but I just can't win with him consistently anymore.

I can have five golds with him and be on fire the whole match and it doesn't matter because I can't kill people before they get their ults and my team can't survive the constant ult storms.

I'm not a Blizz fan because console, but WoW sounds pretty hard to master with all the grinding and abilities and shit. And isn't SC2 supposed to a deep fucking game with all sorts of shit to do in the meta. Could it just be their first time to a shooter and all that shit, you know 'blame stupidity before malice' and all that

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

>not loli prostates

>best way to lose a game
Pick d.va and run to their spawn

See if you can find a team of people that just throw.

They apparently exist, there are people who group up in six man groups just to try to get their SR down as low as they can get it.

Best of both worlds, you get a guaranteed loss and you don't fuck over the people who actually want to win.

What happened to /owg/ OP pic making user?
They asleep or something?

loli dont have prostates dumb frogposter

inb4 loli (male)