League of Legends General - /lolg/

Best star guardian edition, more ahri skins when???

>Very Useful Links

Eyosongive.us
Counterplay.xyz
Lolnexus.com
Champion.gg
Op.gg
Triumph.gg
Legends.gg
Lolalytics.com
Lolskill.net

>Pentakill 2 - Grasp of the Undying Album
[YouTube] Pentakill - Cull [OFFICIAL AUDIO] | League of Legends Music (embed)

>Patch Notes
euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-716-notes

sex with foxgirl

NUMERO UNO

REWORK

WHEN

I wonder when shitty threadmakers will fix that youtube link, it has literally been a week with this shit.

xth for best sg couple

>imp used to be the best adc in the world
>is now the worst adc in the LPL

ahri is for cute not for lewd

share some ice cream with her

rengar revert when

xth for CLIMBing!
promos into B1 TONIGHT!
how is your CLIMB going user?
you havent given up, have you?

>he is still not silver

Jinx is cuddly and cute and for climbing

Reminder that Ornn is rushed, overloaded garbage who doesn't have a single unique interaction with anyone in his lore besides nu-Volibear.

I'm an aspiring Lux main, how is my build,?
Anything I could work on?

I am in Silver 3 atm

>lichbane
Just don't

>Climbfag still isn't silver
>I haven't played in 6 months
>I was bronze 2 when I quit
>Came back last week
>Made it to silver easily

whats ur excuse, climbfag?

And a reminder thanks to his thunderlord skin we won't get an actualy zeus like champion but stuck with this le epic tank initiator bullshit.

You can do it!

What ward matches the mafia aesthetic? I aim to have a ward every one of my main's skin and I've defaulted on battlecast for mafia but I need something more proper.

Does rammus have the best lore ever?

>goes wherever
>doesn't give a fuck
>do whatever
>will fuck you up if you fuck him up

>Ornn made the Ram Door
>Braum now uses it
>No interactions with Braum like
>How do you like my handiwork?
>or
>I'M TIM THE TOOL MAN TAYLOR or any other shitty meme lines

fuck sake

Why though? It gives me the last 10% cdr, mana, ms an it procs well with the passive.

Okay guys check out my sick Volibear buff!
>[new effect] casting W while R is active redirects 40/50/60% of W's damage to all targets hit by chain lightning

apparently its a bad item on her despite synergizing with her passive because lolbads can't position properly to proc it and would rather just sit back and press R all day.

xth for hypnotized Yordles!

>ever getting into auto range after laning phase

Does he need more damage,isn't the problem the easyness of kiting him?

xth for give me the damn source

I don't like shittalking people, but if he is actually bronze he's an idiot. He has thousands of guides and videos at his fingertips. But he doesn't want to learn the game. He wants to grind it. Hoping he magically gets better one day

It's sad because this is the mindset of most bronze and silver players. You're only as good as your understanding of the game.

Since you are silver I guess you can use it but don't let it become a habit

>tumblr shit

>watching guides and videos on the game like it's a fucking college course you're studying for

No thanks I'd rather kill myself.

>meanwhile sgahri has special lines related to cuckolding xayah

wtf I hate riot now

How would one make Taric a support tank ADC? I am able to heal and shield just fine while also being able to have enough health and armor / MR but I want to be able to have more damage with the stun and basic attack. Recently I have been able to take on what should be intimidating to me as a Taric but I want to make sure I got the absolute bang for my buck.

xth for REAL yordle pussy

I pick it up nearly every game and have no problem, am I just vs trash?

numbers are off, but a genuinely good idea

>want to play Riven
>Feed badly every time I play her
>Can't pick her because I feel bad for my teams
How do I overcome the shame I feel for going 0/5 in lane every game and singlehandedly losing every game I play on her. She is so fun...

Bronzers need to actually watch that shit though.

Because if you're bronze, you don't know SHIT about the game.

stop playing riven, fuckboy
i'll bully you until you stop forever

I don't remember the artist name but you can find some of the artwork in bandlebros tumblr and find the link that way

>silver
>am I just vs trash?
You yourself are also trash btw

>Yordles are canonically around 2'4-3' tall

L M A O ur dick would literally be in their guts

Is that Ahri turning into Sailor Moon?

Everything from chess to American football requires study. Just because you don't learn the game doesn't take away from that.

If the game starts feeling like a chore to you then maybe you need to find a new game. Because nobody is going to hold your hand every match. If you enjoy being colpacent and flipping a coin every game that's fine if it makes you happy.

>implying that's a bad thing

Would you rather want to see a buff Shyvana (classic) or Sejuani (traditional)? Thought about a new commission.

Just practice more
Read some tips and tricks and practice more

yes
Lux has high range and no mobility. Why would you not exploit that range advantage? Why would you willingly put yourself in a riskier position by staying at 550 instead of 1100? Le ebin passive synergy is absolutely not worth it. Just fish with Q then blow up fools with E>R

No, I want to be good at her and get to diamond one day! I just feel bad for my teams while I learn her because I keep getting bullied

Zombie Ward or friendly poro you guys?

Shyvana, but both are fine
Don't go overboard with muscles please

You could definitely get half a dick in there, and I'm okay with that, because I derive sexual pleasure from the sense of power and control, not from the physicality of it

So long as I see a cute yordle girl in slight pain but mostly just shock at taking a human dick, I'm fine

Stop dying. That's all there is too it. Trying to gain a lead is fine, but after your second death play passively. Don't think about getting kills (without your jungler) or making plays. Just farm under tower if need be. You can learn from playing behind as well.

Well yeah, thats why im asking for tips here. But no one has given a legit reason it is bad besides; it just is.

So why is it actually bad? :/
OR are people just generally bad at using it?

Misfits PowerOfEvil builds fucking nashors on lux in soloq.

BRO ORIANNA IS BALANCED

I'm bronze 1 do you want to duo I play adc and top

he only plays support. clearly he enjoys being complacent and flipping coins. Worst part is the idiot doesn't realize how badly he's handicapping himself starting out with/only playing that role.

derkoro. they drop by sometimes.

and i'll bully you out of games until you stop playing riven, loser

You are already given fuckload of reasons why you shouldn't build it

Pretty sure he's also the only one building RoA/Nashors on Orianna. Doesn't make those build good when literally everybody else builds Morello/Luden

Limit reached soon. Get ready to move:

Please stop. I just want to be good at Riven because she's fun...

I haven't been playing for 1 month
What did I miss?

If he enjoys playing Leona that's all well and good. But he NEEDS champions in his pool he can do well with. Even if that means fucking Master Yi top lane.

>a silver player is remotely competent enough to pull that off

no u

>autism edition

so when is arcade event?

riven is for stupid retards. are you a stupid retard, user? because it seems like you are, considering you keep picking a champion you're not even good at and who everyone hates

Practice mode is out user. Learn her combos and how to cs there.

>siphon of destruction
>CD 6 => 3

>promos
>my adc locks in sona and my support locks in ziggs
>they go 0/17 before I can finish stacking q on teemo
>lose because now draven can at worst two shot our entire team
Botlane players should have a reduced champion pool to select from.

They gutted her pretty good desu

There's no room for it is why not to build it. You'd be better off with a meme mask for the pen and % burn vs tanks. Morello-luden-void-mask or zhonyas-dcap is 5 items.

user stop listening to that Bronze 4 fuckboy
Just practice harder, find a good guide to follow and practice more

>expecting the type of shitter that wants to play riven to do something smart like practice with the practice tool
I bet he already has 2 skins as well.

95% of low elo riven players are there because their macro and game knowledge are abysmal, not because they don't play riven well enough

Thank you user, I will keep practicing and i WILL get out of bronze, I promise you

>havent played in a while
>go to kill new champ
>he walks through a wall to safety
nice game lolbabbies

I see what you are saying, I will give it a go.
Thank you.

>he's in bronze
>and can't carry with riven

LMAO

Africa will win worlds 2023

>yet another bronze poster
can't wait for you all to go back to school

This.

League is, ultimately, a mechanically simple game and most champions can be mastered in a week tops playing in the practice tool. 99% of League is game knowledge, macro, and not fucking playing on autopilot and thinking literally all the time.

I own all Rivens skins and chromas. I bought them to motivate me to get good at her

If you hit him while he's in a wall he gets yanked out of it
You're just bad

I'm 35...

You just need to git gud user
I had the same problem when I first played Riven now I managed to climb out of Gold and got gud with her

>literal team ungu bunga
kek

You deserve to be bullied until you cry, holy shit

pls guys I need answer

is it today like launcher suggests or tommorow?

Koreans BTFO

He can always make it through small walls. It's only if he goes for something a normal dash can't clear that he'll get popped out

The Sion buffs are nice but kench buffs when ?

I'm embarrassed for you. Please learn how to play the game, riven is not complicated and there are a metric fuck ton of guides to learn from + the practice tool was practically made to learn her cancelling/wallhopping tricks.

Also a lot of skins on riven are a bad idea as they fucking up your timing.

You should use the skins that don't alter her to much. You can actually gimp yourself because he animations are different of some.

How will Africa ever win a tourney if all they have are junglers?