Engines that have a ECU

>Engines that have a ECU

I agree, indirect injection diesel with a mechanical pump is the best configuration.

>carburetors with air filters

>turn key to start instead of cranking it yourself

>internal combustion engines

Real men smoke unfiltered

>driving at all

>engines with automatic valves
literally autotragic tier.
You are not an enthusiast if you don't operate the valves with a hammer yourself

>the car IS the ecu

Two of my cars have ECU's, but if you disconnect them the car still runs.

Ones a computer controlled carb and all the ECU does it adjust the mixture based on the O2 sensor.
Another is a KE Jet, so all the ECU does it adjust the frequency valve based on the O2 sensor.

Keys are for soyboys. Real men crank their engines

The new Detroid Doble car does not have a nasty internal combustion engine breaking your arm while starting and having rapid explosions happen in it!
It does not even require any special fuel or a gearbox, any type of kerosene or other fuel oil will do.
The power is generated directly at the rear wheels, where it is suppused to be and accellerates it 0-60 in less than 15 seconds.
Topspeeds of well over 120 miles per hour have bern archived, making it faster than the record breaking A4-class Mallard high speed train in its world record run.

>Machines

>mfw my carbed vehicle gets better mpg than my EFI
Just why?

Because soyboys with EFI vehicles have no idea how to drive efficiently, so they need a fucking computer, which doesn't do as good a job as a good driver in optimizing power/consumption.

It doesn’t actually make much of a difference in efficiency if the carb is well-tuned, but that’s the thing. Most people now couldn’t care less for having to manually tune their carb to pass emissions tests, so EFI becomes the more advantageous setup.

My carb is a primitive BVF tuned to run pretty rich and I wouldn't pass any kind of emissions testing anyway.
I doubt it is tuned verry precisely for fuel consumption.

That engine is a marvel of pure mechanical engineering. It's a form of art, Not a fucking iPad on wheels

>engines with pistons

>Wheels

>engines

>not touching the road with your bare hands

>Steering wheel

>cars that have brakes

>cars with 4,6, or 8 cylinders
you guys all drive fleet vehicles

>living at all

>car is one of the first cars to come equipped with an ECU

>turns key
>car turns on

>Not having manually controlled ignition timing.
#sad

>having a dinosaur manual transmission

>Turn key
>Car doesn't turn on

>turn key
>I’m turned on

>turn key
>car turns gas on

the zoom in is key on that gif. classic

I kekked

Also slow as shit you Cummins fag.

>Domesticated horses

>Gasoline

fug

>turn car
>key doesn't turn on

>turn on
>key turn doesn’t car

>Neanderthalism

>having EFI
>having carburetors
>not drinking petrol then sitting on top of the engine and pissing it into each throttle body as the cylinder compresses

You're just not committed enough, you're just a hater.

>turn key
>car stops turning

>You're just not committed enough, you're just a hater.
I imagined some snapback-wearing vapist saying this while standing over his engine bay with his dick out pissing all over the engine