What car do you drive???

What car do you drive???

You dont have to make an entirely new thread just because the old one is slow op

I drive the car I posted in the actual thread

Muh fleet

What's the juke like to drive? I hate crossovers but it always seemed interesting

Is that a base Carrera with a Turbo bumper?

Ugly as sin, blind spots are compensated by 360 cameras. Heated leather seats are nice, but i still get a little stiff after 6+ hours. With that said, its zippy, will cruise at 100mph without a care, has a decent amount of storage with the back seats folded down. Plenty of room to fool around in the back seats if youre short like my fiancee and i. Oh, and driving the speed limit in eco mode can net you 40mpg. Oh, and a full tank cost like $15 and can get you 600 miles if you drive smart. We take it on every road trip. I like it, just stay away from anything reflective.

one of those actually
01 GT

A honda shitbox (pic unrelated)

It's a carrera 4 with the aero package.

An old japbarge.

Bet it's comfy and reliable af, good choice sentai

green japanese cars with gold badges were all the rage in the 90s

Oh, I didn't noticed the rear wing (around the rear wheel).

Because I'm 22, have been driving for 2 years and have already spent 3400 on car insurance

3400 what?

Jesus I thought UK insurance was pricey

My insurance is 180 eur for 12 months. And that's expensive because it was 2x less a while ago.

£3400 pound sorry, and that's with my mam as the main driver

Hory crap! But why? Now I understand why these things are getting more popular.

Do you have that GPS tracking option? I hate them but, if you don't drive at night and drive sensibly, it's a way to get a few years no-claims a bit cheaper.

Because I'm a young, working class, male living in a working class area, which happens to have a lot of accidents in the surrounding area despite not being a main road. I don't want to sound /pol/ but due to the amount of pakis and romani gypsies driving without insurance and just overall driving erratically the insurance price skyrockets.
I enjoy night drives too much as well as being a grown ass man who doesn't need a curfew and I'm going to get fucked either way, it'd only be a saving of about £200 and I'm not that fussed.

A bit less than 200 eur a year doesn't seem that much anymore. Thanks!

2018 Honda CR-V Touring Elite AWD in that orange/red color

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera in Racing Yellow

2010 Camaro SS/RS and a 2014 Sonic RS Turbo.