a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

just wanna say thanks to whoever the OP is for always making the new thread
you a real nigga

>like five klr's for sale
>no drz's for sale

Who knows. Maybe it has something to do with Euro4. The 1299 R Final Edition had less of a punch than the Euro3 1299 S if I'm not mistaken.

We'll have to wait and see.

>both extremely pigfat, outdated shit
at least KLR's are cheap as fuck

:^)

Is this yamzies?

no im white thats why i said nigga and not nigger

Fuck off yamzies. You bought an r3? Why??

So did you lmao

fuck off keno you dumb nigger
you literally dont know anything

>4 wr450s for sale
>all

Aaaaaayyy

Not me

DRZ a shit

DRZ400
320lbs wet
32HP/24TQ
Base $7200
5spd

WR250R
295lbs wet
28HP/17TQ
$6700
6spd

XR400R
275lbs wet
32HP/24TQ
$5300 (2004)
5spd

XR250R
250lbs wet
28HP/17TQ
$4700 (2004)
6spd

KLX300
260lbs wet
33HP/21TQ
$4700 (2003)
6spd

how stupid would it be to put up an ad to trade my 05 Ninja 250 for an old dual sport like a KLR/DR? Mine is a POS but maybe i could say i'd be willing to put some cash in on my side, idk just sick of riding it. all the old ass dual sports in my area (seattle) all seem expensive as fuark, i don't know if anyone would go for it?

Kawasaki a best

How do I get this sticker off? Isopropyl alcohol?

What does /dbt/ do with your helmet when you go inside a shop or restaurant? Take it in with you, leave it hanging on the bars, leave it on the ground by the wheel?

I took it in with me to a bar and felt a little odd carrying it with me.

Why is the wr250r so heavy?

>put on dbt sticker
>nobody around to see my autistic sticker
>remember I have to take bike to mechanic

Leave it on the bars unless it's raining or there are niggers around.

DRZ a best. Just not new.

Reinforced subframe
Electric and kick start
Emissions equipment
Battery
Heavy flywheel
Super heavy duty stator
Etc etc

My helmet was expensive and I have a camera on the side, so I don't feel comfortable leaving it with the bike. I do have two helmet locks on the bike though.

Nice try, pal. 35hp

>read review/comparison of FJR1300 and Concours 14
>reviewer said they burn through tires in 3k miles, even long lived sport touring tires
what the fuck?

Literally have the facts spelled out in front of you and choose to ignore them.
Ok bud
This chart means nothing

Carry it around as a basket.

Big weight and big torque, what did you expect?

Just do it, worst that can happen is nobody replies.

said literally nobody

How about now?

>tfw wheelies aren't helping

>what did you expect?
A touring bike that can go on a tour without stopping for tires every few days. I would also expect light weight and big power to burn though tires faster because there's less normal force keeping the tire planted.

I suspect the reviewer severely underinflated them or rode like a madman. More likely underinflated.

>modded to fuck all
>spent a ton of money to make a shitty unreliable bike even MORE unreliable
Shoulda bought a 450

I did that an IKEA when I bought some candles. But if I go to a bar for a few hours I don't want to let it take up space on the bar, or get kicked around the floor.

I don't feel self conscious when I eat food, since I eat alone I just put it in the other chair.

Hit it with a hair drier for a few seconds at a time till very warm to the touch and peel it off from the corner. Notice I didn't say HOT, don't bubble your paint.

Neat color, my man.

Nice helmet and bike owo

>shitty unreliable bike
Okay mr shill
But yeah anything past a carb/exhaust and big bore and you should have just bought a 690

>I suspect the reviewer severely underinflated them or rode like a madman

testing a free bike, hmmm ride it like you don't own it is more likely.

How do you learn to lean like this? What speeds make this possible?

When you tip the bartender for the first drink ask if he has a spot to stash your helmet,

just ride curvy roads

>Bike practically straight up
>Trying to drag knee
Wew

I love that motorcycles are cheaper and riding one is a visceral experience but Im spooked a cager will some day kill me texting chad about an fb meme. Help.

ITT post pics of your biaku

How is my lean angle?

I'm not very fast, that's just a well timed photo when I was trying hard on an absurdly twisty road.

Hey guys, just wanted to ask - since I'm getting an A1 and a YZF R125 along with it, I was kind of planning to use it for day-to-day activities like going to school but that'd require me to leave the bike unattended in public for hours. I don't live in a safe country like Switzerland or some shit and I have to be careful for shithole gypsies doing their thing so do you have any tips for disc locks or similar shit? Is it worth spending 120$ for one or should I just get a 50$ one? Also, this might be an utterly retarded question but do I get one or two, for both wheels?

Sorry if they're stupid questions, I don't wanna be having a BAD day so I want to take all the precautions necessary.

>riding in circles for hours to get nowhere
>and paying thousands of dollars for it
wew

I almost got killed the other day by a car full of teenage girls running a red light at like 60mph. they were probably all texting chad

Don't be nervous, confidence in your abilities is a good thing to have. Also be alert and focused all the time, especially on city roads and around intersections.
There are relatively few accidents that truly "couldn't have been avoided"

hektik

Ooh nice
Where do u live?

florida

I recently discovered that most of the wind noise in my helmet (RF1200/NXR) is coming from the back of my neck. If I look up and squash the helmet into the back of my neck, most of the noise disappears.
Anyone else have this issue? Would wearing a scarf be enough to block out the wind. My highway commutes would be so much better if I could solve this issue.

What a shame lol, ever come up north to the mountains?

You should be wearing earplugs. If it is still too loud make sure you're wearing them properly. If it's still too loud try experimenting with covering up vents/openings in the helmet. Tilting your head back totally changes the way the air flows around your helmet though, not just covering the back hole, so you can't be sure that's the source of the problem.

haven't yet, maybe one day this summer ill go up north to Georgia with some friends

What bike you have before? That r6 is sexual

Doxxed

I definitely wear ear plugs, which help but the droning gets to me. Vents don't make much difference, and I should have mentioned that putting my hand back there helps too. I'm convinced it's the issue, I just need a good way to stop the wind getting in.

I just said it tho

ktm rc 390, and a lot of dirtbikes before the 390

>Team Green
>dressed in Yamaha Blue
this is heresy

Yes and no, today alone I had 2 people change lanes at the last second because they didn't see the light change and stopped short next to me. All it takes is someone plowing into me shoving me into the intersection.

3 time a pickup just kinda came over into me, they have to have seen me as they were passing me but merged into me regardless. Its not a question of your own skills, its the retards around you that you need to try and watch out for.

got to ride for first time in 2 months as it was a pleasant 45 degrees today

Use velcro to attach some stretch-fabric over that section to fill in the gap between the back of the helmet and your neck.

dangit

looks better from this angle in my opinion. im not a fan of the elongated soup can exhaust

Nice spools lol

Post eye

>paying $10+ for spools when I can just use a $0.20 M8 bolt

Thanks bruh, I think the blue plastics look great with the gold forks and brakes
>Same helmet different color
>Same bike brand different model
Spoopy

How do you do that if they all just jerk around on their phones

w-why

Aren't you the half blind user
Or is it the other 1290 user

We are long lost brothers

>Its not a question of your own skills, its the retards around you that you need to try and watch out for.
You should watch No Prisoners to see that almost every accident was the fault of, or at least avoidable by, the rider.

lol not the blind one

Ask jesus to take the bars.

You can also mitigate the danger by selling the bike and staying in your government safety rated 4 wheeled vehicle.

Well this is awkward.
Post more duke

Someone post his shitty body
What a disgusting fuck

someone post porky the fireblade

>that relief when you get moving and start to feel cool again