>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Previous

Did anyone else lost their collection over Hero fest and not get any of the focus units?

I lost my collection and I didn't even get an off focus

Spent about 80 orbs, and all I got was a -SPD Ninian. I hate this game sometimes

I got baited by the TT banner and don't have any orbs left for hero fest.

This is your whale for tonight.

+Spd -HP Ike good?

so. Blade users. Do you go moonbow or do some shit like draconic aura/dragon fang. I'm not convinced that you need moonbow's added ~8 damage when you're packing that much heat. Maybe it's better to pull out an ultra nuke every now and then.

I mean, fuck. My +atk blade Linde would do 88 with draconic aura. 102 with fang

no, send home for feathers

Lucina is love!

it's not really getting baited if the banner was excellent

why

Any special with more than 3-charge isn't worth it (unless you're Brave Weapon/Heavy Blade Galeforce/Aether meme'ing).

So Moonbow is the best special in 99% of the cases on bladetomes.

So, I went in on Hero Fest, hoping for Julia/Genny. I only came out with an Ike with worse IVs than my current one. Should I use him for SI, or just merge him?

Love Laslow!

Grate gaem

I run draconic aura on my Nino and Olwen
I find the big nuke potential more useful because typically if they can't kill something it's because it's a TA user or something and the miniscule bit of damage Moonbow will add isn't enough to punch through it.

Nice try paisano

yeah, this is what I was thinking. I may give it a try if only to use some of this DA fodder

Don't you want me in your gacha game user?

Did you masturbate when you got her?

I just now realized how retarded it's going to be when all the old ass men get added as 4-5*. Even for literal who's like Dolph, Vyland and Rickard it makes no sense.

>200 orbs in
>still no Ninian

At least I got two Ikes and a Julia to merge onto my existing ones

>implying I got her
no I got a +SPD -RES ike and a +ATK -RES sheep in 40 orbs and I am feeling pretty happy about it.

Is there a way to upgrade manaketes in Awakening?

Oppai~~

Reclass and learn new skills, but you can't actually upgrade to an advanced class if that's what you're asking. The level cap for manaketes is higher than it is for regular classes to compensate.

Newfag here. If I unlock a unit's potential from 4* to 5*, do they lose any A/B/C abilities I might have given them through Skill Inheritance when they were 4*?

It's time! Post one of your favorite Severa images! I know you have a real cute one!

They won't go for too unpopular characters unless they fill some very specific niche. For example, I expect them to use all manakete possible unless they will put dragon laguz into the same category. Then they might skip some.

Yes

No

No.

No

Maybe

god I just want to beat this retard senseless and leave her body out in the open for scavengers to eat.

>We hope you guys have 7 unique and balanced teams without any recurring characters.
>Also, they all better be level 40 and have proper SI.
Who the fuck even thought this was a good idea?

I've got 116 orbs leftover from Hero Fest, should I save them, or blow them on the TT banner?

What?

Theaten Atk or Threaten Def for a +def -hp Lukas?

How do I build a +spd Cherche? Still go with the Brave Axe build?

>implying
You can see the full enemy team and map before sending out your units so you can hard counter the hell out of the them.
Just use random junk units unless you see a suped up meme team.

Do you own gray? If so, then no.
Do you own Celica? If so, then no.
Do you own Sonya? If so, then no.
Do you own neither Gray nor Celica? Then yes. Gray is strong and has sword valor, and Celica is the best red mage in the game.

it's for advanced players silly. surely you are one of those?

oh fuck.

So which one of these is NOT a 5*?

FUCK YOU HAWKEYE!

STOP RUINING MY FREE BANNER ROLLS!

You save her for a 4* +10 Cherche build. +spd or +res are her worst boons.

All of them

> 95 orbs in
> no Ninian
> Only a 5* Mathilda
I'm ending it all tonight.

all of them

Second seal before promoting if you want skills from a different base class before promoting to and advanced class. Stuff like Vantage from Myrmidon.

Well user if you started in February, you already obtained a least 160 K in feathers and with some luck a least 10-15 5*

Who here has written FE fanfiction?

If you're asking if I got my 7 streak win, then yes, I have. It's still fucking stupid because it's not an optimal 7 advanced streak. I have to dip into lower difficulties after like my first 4 teams.

Will their stats also turn out higher if i do this? Can I reclass them back to what they originally were?

you know the meme
bottom right

>5* Tobin

I have never got a 5* from upper right.

I have something that's 200,000+ plus words but I'd never post it out of embarrassment.

Shitposting aside, the answer is no.

>and with some luck a least 10-15 5*
Yeah, haha. Hahaha. it's not like more of my 5 stars are from unlocking potential instead of 5 star rolls. Hahaha. Yeah.

thank god you guys suck as this. I've never been more happy to see Wrys

GRAY WAS A MISTAKE I GOT BLACKE'D FUCK

Welp, guess I'm blowing my load

Is useful in Arena Rush if the enemy have a hector

You're actually fucking stupid if you think you need 7 balanced teams with SI.

I literally just solo'd a 694 score team of Reinhardt/Takumi/Lyn/Olivia with Camus.

Love Wrys and Wrys will love you, user, take good care of him.

>not bottom right
your loss user.

WHY IS SWIFT SPARROW SO FUCKING RARE

Am I a bad person if I'm rolling for Julia just for the catalog of heroes?

What is your % right now user?

it's better than getting soft'd by Seliph tho

I wrote smut for /feg/ once

Smell the tiki!

>rolling for Ike or Julia
>pity rate is pretty high now
>already have a 5* Ninian
>get a batch with only gray and blue

Of fucking course the one I roll is a 5* Ninian

+Res -HP at that.

Fuck this game, man.

Care to at least give a vague description for the class? What could possibly necessitate that many words?

Reclassing will change stat values and stat growths based on the class you change into, but generally your stats will not turn out "higher" as such. You can reclass back into what you originally were, yes.

Awakening generally makes it very easy to hit the level cap since you can grind maps. Whether you do this or not is up to you (it's not required if you're just looking to beat the game), but if you do the stat caps for each class will likely come into play.

Meant for

At least you have a +1 Ninian now.

I just want one.

Who should I feed heavy blade to?

>played since launch
>have a total of 20 5* units, including Tobin and 6 hand raised ones
Luck shitters PLEASE leave

If you started on launch day and obtained all the orbs in the game, I 100% refuse to believe you haven't rolled 10-15 5*s. Absolutely no way.

just under 6%

come on baby. Daddy needs an Ike

Best way to salvage a +HP -Speed Ike? Just go with QR? Swordbreaker and use him as an anti-red?
Or should I just put Heavy Blade on Eldigan or someone.

>it will take 80k feathers to clear out all that 3* fodder shit
Really tempting to just buy slots desu.

She's really not that great, unless I were running Dragons. I would much rather have Azura for her added utility.

For a minus attack Julia, plus hp fury would be better then TA right ?

This, I've been playing since the beginning of July and I have 10. Only one has been unlocked.

Ne ne, user. Why are you trying to score with a scaly dragon when you could try to get a young, charming girl like me?

>realize someone is going to be killed
>throw my lord in there to be sacrificed instead
>game lets me try again free of charge

Next month tempest is Sacred stones themed

What hero would be the reward he or she has to be a green unit

Same senpai, plus all of my good 5*s are -atk/-spd.

OH FUCK OH FUCK

I WASN'T LOOKING AT MY PHONE BUT I HEARD 5*.

WHAT IS IT

>I refuse to believe people can be unlucky, and refuse to believe that I have just been lucky.
W-woah

It's either the right or the left but try all the reds

Firesweep Cordelia or Brave Effie. Anyone with over 50 attack.

Yes! Delthea is for lewding!