YGO General #2568

Black Rose Edition

Last Thread: →
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/F5BDM
mega.nz/#!qcwRFCAA!82uAZuNIXBJIH1EcTcUsTQ2-sjee2D62wP8PoJ62rf0
strawpoll.me/13585023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's the best signer dragon and why is it Stardust?

Last thread is actually My mistake

Because Yusei is the best protag.

indeedibly

Who's the best of the Zarc dragons and why is it the Venom ones?

It's DEFINITELY Stardust.

Who else here has trouble getting along with black people at locals?

If you can't deal with black people or Mexicans you need to play a different game. They easily make up half the playerbase.

>blue-eyes players

>Use destrudo and the MPB token to make Karakuri Burei
>Missus radiant with no normal summon

sounds great for crawlers since EARTH and battle position changing

I must play Weathery. Please tell me they'll be good.

I don't know why they're so good. The supreme King one is retarded easy to summon. Purple Poison is also the best of the four Magicians.

i only recognize jank synchron
what are the other two cards?

Looks like Sonic Chick and Jet Warrior

Don't forget that Greedy Venom is also great in decks with fat DARK monsters.

its pic related

You can just find any overlay you want and turn the opacity down. I think that pic is like 28-30%

That looks really nice

Thanks mate.

I do like all the Supreme Kings from CotD tho. Odd Eyes Pendulum is the only one that's kind of lackluster. I especially like how Dark Rebellion's effect is a trigger.

imgur.com/a/F5BDM

Das it mane. Das it.

Its all a bit much for me, thats why im making my own from scratch. Plus no banish zone. How am I superposed to know where my neg 10 off of desires goes?

I'm excited to see yours when finished. Do you know when that'll be?

Oh wait dude there IS another zone to add. Token deck.

Some time tonight. I get off work at 6:15pm EST, then its off to the gym. So expect delivery around 10pm-12am EST.

How do i git gud without playing the game, i want to get into the game again but dont want play for weeks until i grasp the current metagame

Sorry mate, thats just how it is. The only way to get good at ANYTHING is to just do it. Look at the top decks, watch some replays, but mostly just play the game.

just netdeck

It used to be that you could play games like Tag Force to get familiar, but the new rules void those. My only recommendation is to wait for Percy to update and then crash against the AI until you can beat it with your eyes closed.

Usually I test builds for months until stuff like my Red-Eyes and Pure Kaiju reach a satisfatory potential.

But you can always just copy/paste the decklist of the meta of the week and win without any effort.

>just netdeck
>But you can always just copy/paste the decklist of the meta of the week and win without any effort.
How boring.

Thats... not really true. If you dont know how the meta decks work, how are you going to play against the meta decks? Even with your copy pasted list. Even running rouge decks at events, if you dont REALLY know, inside and out, how the meta decks work, you wont be able to do anything to them.

And no, im not a meta sheep, i ran Shiranui's at Atlanta YCS and made day 2. But to say that simply copying a meta deck gets you wins? thats crazy.

For Dragon Rulers and Zoos that was true, you can literally just copy/paste and win tournaments.

Metaphys Executor
Level 10 LIGHT Wyrm-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 5 different “Metaphys” cards face-up from your field and/or in your GY, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card on the field cannot be destroyed card effects, and cannot be banished.
(2) Once per turn, if your opponent controls more cards than you do: You can target 1 of your banished “Metaphys” monsters; Special Summon it, but banish it during the End Phase of next turn.

>banishing 5 different “Metaphys” cards face-up

What were they thinking? Don't they know how hard it is to get back banned S/T.

I honestly dont understand what you are saying. Have you been to a major event before? imagine, for a moment, that you are net decking retard with a nice and expensive Zoo deck. You walk into a regional and start playing your matches. You act as a skill filter at first, beating non-meta relevant decks, maybe only take round loses with bad matchups. Then you make it to the top 50 or so tables. Every single table is zoo now. What do you do? Do you win the tournament anyway, even though everyone else there is running the same deck as you, but knows how to use it better, or are you telling me everyone who plays these meta decks are complete brain dead idiots and they are all just mindlessly netdecking?

>For Dragon Rulers and Zoos that was true
I doubt it. Easy to pilot or not you can't strap a helmet to little Timmy's head and give him full power Rulers or Zoo and watch him stomp locals. These aren't Bujins, they require more knowledge of the game than that.

>And or GY
I don't see the problem.

>and GY
Its literally saving the deck if shits stuck in the graveyard

The problem is
>5 different

Metaphys cards including spell/traps? Nice.

Its a decent 1 off

>5 Different
>a problem
Discard cards with twin twisters or whatever. Just wait until they release more to see if it's worth to run.

anyone know a good deck that can utilize Metaphys Horus? the pendulum effect is really nice i was thinking about teching it into my magicians deck since they can swarm easy and i can take control of a monster using the pendulum effect but i cant find a good tuner to substitute

>Yeah, I just said that AI is not something like Dueling Puzzels or replays, AI is something that should be presented in the version no matter what although I have to say the truth that links took too long, long more than usual...
Why the fuck do people value the AI so damn much?

Your move, /dng/.

Because:
1.) Percy is literally the only YGOPro version that offers an A.I. to playtest against.
2.) You're grossly underestimating just how many people would rather play the A.I. than to play against a meta deck or insufferable fuck.
3.) Autism.

Multiple

I chain to the activation of antispell and use Twin twisters, targeting safe zone and antispell.

Nice -2

You can run performapal odd-eyes synchron in magicians, it's searchable off sky-iris if you run that

Spyrals and Subterrors aren't in the tins, if you want agents get them now.

>lol, like just discard the cards

That is not how the deck works

-2? i pop 3, since safezone kills its target.

source?

How many traps are on the field?

3, but to be honest, im not familiar with that first one. what is it senpai?

What are all those cards?

>2.) You're grossly underestimating just how many people would rather play the A.I. than to play against a meta deck or insufferable fuck.
But like half the people playing online play petdecks. Especially outside of ranked.
And the AI even now is always outdated and if you give the AI a deck that hasn't an AI script written explicitly for it, then it's completely and totally fucking retarded even more so than usual.
And even without the AI the client allows for you to play against yourself.

Well shit, that does change things. Target this and safe zone, since it has to stay on the field to get its effect. Im kinda assuming you chain all three in my draw phase. then I could still play, but it would have to be without spell cards. Possible in a lot of decks, but im not gonna act like its gonna be smooth sailing.

>Why the fuck do people value the AI so damn much?
I love the AI. I don't have to wait for the AI to think about it's turn, it flips through that shit at light speed. As a result, I can play tons and tons of games against it in a very short time period, this helps me get consistency down to a science on ratios in a deck.

Is the AI skilled? Hell no, at best it's a complete idiot who has a decent grasp of the plays his deck can do. But it's a complete idiot who takes lightning fast turns and that's all the difference.

The AI will never replace a real intelligent player or tell you if your deck is good, but it will tell you if your deck is consistent. That said even then, a lot of random people online are even stupider than the AI, so there's that.

E X I T O N K N I G H T

oh wait

For consistency I just made a dummy AI that does nothing but pass the turn. As stated, the AI is ridiculously moronic. So the AI is honestly pretty irrelevant.
All you really want in this case is an opportunity to draw your cards, play your combos, and draw more cards. Then try your decks online because fuck the AI.

Chinkpro has an AI, you just type AI into the password field when connecting to Mercury's server and you get an AI.

Typhoon imperial costum
Typhoon ASF
trap eater safe zone

thanks user forgot about that it is a level 2 tuner so i can easily synchro summon

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT

can someone give me an updated chinkpro download link? I can't into facebrap

There is any way to autoupdate Chinkpro or play with the TCG banlist?

No one reads the fucking website mercury hosts with Google Translate.

Mercury literally JUST dropped an update with the rest of the DPSW cards, including the final Magibullets, so you might want to just wait for that, but here: mega.nz/#!qcwRFCAA!82uAZuNIXBJIH1EcTcUsTQ2-sjee2D62wP8PoJ62rf0
>autoupdate
No, that's something only Percy's version does.
>TCG banlist
See The only real option for TCG is "TCG Banlist w/ TCG Cardpool" so you can't, say, test CIBR cards there because CIBR isn't out. But if you're playing with a specific person, just host No List with a password and you're fine.

strawpoll.me/13585023
Prediction poll post! Current results are True Draco with 39% of the total votes (76 atm which is good), Some other gay shit at 20%, and Dinos at 17%! If you haven't voted yet you have a little under TWO DAYS to do so. Also, is anyone going to the mini Worlds tournament at their locals?

>strawpoll.me/13585023
Who the fuck voted zoo? where they high?

Retards who don't know that it's a combined banlist. YZ Dinos will win with Diagram/MP at 1 and no COTD meaning no Rudra draw power.

Quick ruling question because It'd be nice to know for next time.I'm the Goukifag from yesterday and I went up against True Dracos with my Goukis at locals yesterday. I had that 3 tribute True Draco summoned with a Monster and Trap dropped on me. I book of moon it and summon Decode Talker to run it over next turn. Does the immunity go away when it's flipped down? I had a set compulse but didn't know if it could compulse it back.

I came in second losing to ABC because Trap Holes don't work since Gouki Great Ogre reduces attack to below where they can activate

Yes, if a monster is flipped face down, any effects stop applying to it

>Gouki Great Ogre reduces attack to below where they can activate
Oh yeah, I wouldnt run trap holes in that deck.

Post decklist? im also working on some goukis.

>filename
Kek

How the Harpies are doing now that links are a thing?

Hysterical Party sounds awesome for free links.

This user is incorrect, if a monster is FLIP SUMMONED it will forget that it was summoned a certain way. So if he had manually flipped up Master Piss it would forget. But because you ATTACKED into it, it was still considered to be Tribute Summoned and remembered what was used to summon it. Which is REALLY FUCKING STUPID but whatever.

Wait until we get the WIND Link 2.

Megatin leaks when

There are a bunch already but we don't have the full list of what's not getting reprinted

Oh really? Interesting, I'll have to keep that in mind for next time. Thank you

Glad you laughed

I Play more of a Gouki stun deck. I just adjusted it for what I was having problems with drawing or actually using. This is a more budgety version since I'm not willing to drop $100 on a set of Strikes and D Barriers until Mega tins and banlist however. Nothing but links since Goukis are xenophobic to anything else.I'm waiting on prices to drop to pick up 2 more of Firewall and Gaia Saber each. No targets for the Predaplant engine since I just use it for a quick R 3.

>predaplants
>no target for Darling to add
Explain please.

>No targets for the Predaplant engine since I just use it for a quick R 3.
It's like you can't read or something

I just use them for the quick rank 3. BF isn't something I want to use right now. Maybe I'll toy with it later

Why not just, uh, yknow, brilliant fusion.

Summon Gem-Knight Zirconia and dump Block dragon

Why not run an engine that doesn't make you go minus when you die to Ash, like Galaxy Worm.

Holy shit, Galaxy Worm? i didn't even think of that. I'll have to try that

mite b cool once the bladefly retrain happens.

What are some good cards to put on a vullet deck? it's seems like a fun archetype,but i'm a returning player and i know almost nothing,just hope it get's better support in the future.

Just as a reminder, assuming the Vrains sets are following the same cycle as the Zexal attribute cycle (which appears to be the case), Extreme Force will be the Little Chimera retrain (Fire). Then Bladefly, then Hoshiningen, then Witch's Apprentice

>Extreme Force will be the Little Chimera retrain (Fire).
They better name is Big Chimera. Also waiting that long for Witch is going to suck ass.

4 sets from now, D/Ds will have their revenge

I really wonder what they can come up with for Bladefly, and what TCG is going to do about Hoshiningen. His name is Superstar in Japan, so I could see something like Ultrastar happening, but what the fuck do you do about a name like Hoshiningen

Hoshinin-Gen.2

>Bladefly
Club fly. He's going to have a mace for a tail.
>Hoshiningen
Hoshiniergen

>the fuck do you do about a name like Hoshiningen

Imma Starboy

They also have to give them an aristocratic name if they retain the theme they've been going with