>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hitBcERQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im... reporting... you... toxic... biggots...

second for IF YOU WANT A GOOD NOOB STARTER BUILD GOOGLE "poe 3.0 starter build"

PLS DON'T SPAM THREAD WITH THAT QUESTION NEWFRIENDS TY

Reminder that you can get a bigger field of view by changing your video mode to 'windowed' and then manually dragging the screen until it's something around 1900x800. This lets you see enemies much further away than normal and gives a more 'zoomed out' view (relative to 1920x1080).

>>Jack
>Docks variants.
I got jacks in quay and the promenade

shitcrows out

but user my monitor is only 1366x768

Alright I'm going to play some Path of Exile now!

>open acquistion
>open path of building
>open 7 tabs with poetrade buy orders
>open poewiki
>open exilemods
>open poeninja
>open vorici chromatic calculator
>open mikelat aura reservation calculator
>open filterblade
>open path of exile

>Debeon's Dirge being pricefixed

what streamer?

No.

You should still be able to do it, just drag the window until it only takes up like 3/4 or 4/5 of the height of the screen.

>didnt open uberlab
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poebabs?

>not playing ssf

mathil said its good in his latest video

Alright I'm going to play some Path of Exile now!

>open path of exile

wow that sure was hard

>free
>free
>free
>free

haha yeah fuckin normies!
>equips 3link

>saved up 180c and was farming my last 10 to buy The Baron
>it drops

Fine.

Should I be saving all my orbs and currency for end game? Or is it fine to try and make my cruddy gear better as I level?

The Shaper did NOTHING wrong

Reminder that Zana is Weylam's new onahole and there's nothing you can do about it.

Is there any lore on the Harbinger?

Slightly higher damage doesn't matter when they die like flies and you can't resummon them as fast as you could. I believe a lot of their decisions were influenced by the fact that they had decided to incorporate Skeletons into Dark Pact. They probably thought that they can't buff Skeleton life without making DP OP and likely saw the amount of Skeletons as a problem as well.

I just fucking hate the fact that I can no longer have my Skeleton Armada because someone came up with DP+Skeletons at GGG or whatever performance reasons they claimed.

And sure, they know things we don't but I also think that makes them fail in seeing the current picture from the eyes of the players. Much like the charge changes, skeleton changes don't make sense from a player PoV.

>close to getting council map pieces
>spend 10c for 30 coins
>kill the plaguemaw on the way to get his map piece
>drops breath of the council
it's free currency

Yes, but we need a "Rosetta Stone" of sorts to uncover it.
I'm not sure that one exists, seeing as the only thing we know about the harbingers is that they've never ever set foot in Wraeclast before now.
Their being called harbingers (and Chris saying before that he wants to explore the lore of Beyond, Breach more in the future) leads me to believe that this won't be the only time we see harbingers, and that we'll learn more about them sometime in the future.

I do and its painful since the drops in this game are absolute shit.
Seriously, in what other game does a boss like Abaxoth drops loads of trash?

GGG is honestly sickeningly cheap when it comes to drops (oy vey), I understand they want to make it around trading, but D2 was far more generous while also having a good trade community.
Oh and dont forget they upped vendor prices in 3.0.0 just to make sure SSF cant get any value at all from them. disgusting

but weylam is kill

Is there ANY way to make Minion Instability viable?

Do you not constantly have live search running for the items that you need? In my experience most non-1c uniques have quite huge price fluctuations along the day.

No he's not?

hes a ghost

So does the game have any future story-wise? The gods and kitava are kill, what could possibly happen now? Sin gets corrupted with all the god power he sucked up and we have to stop him?

ssf hc : hc = hc : sc

No, he's not.
He's flesh and bone. Did you not listen to any of his voice lines? He talks to you in detail about how he has an erection at one point, and the final side quest you do for him attests to that as well. And then a new voice line Zana has about Weylam seals the deal.

I think it would combo somewhat with DP targeting Skeletons but they have pisspoor life pools so the damage wouldn't be much. Maybe it will add up.

if you were paying attention, they dropped plenty of future story hints
>hellscape to the south
>underwater city of tsothawhatever
>potential for sin to betray us and make some new monster with the dark seed

is $30 worth of stash tabs during the sale enough? or should I spend a bit more?

There's a lot more lore to explore. Ngamakanui, Tsoatha, Ezomyr, the Beyond, the Breach, (probably harbingers at some point too).

Chris said, fairly recently even, that we're going to get more story after act 10, although I'm not sure how he plans to implement it.
He's also said in the past hat he wants to do a lot more exploration into beyond, and maybe breach

>tfw freezing pulse is actually good
gomene ek-chan but I think I'm going to stick with it

>freezing pulse is actually good

lewd

>SSF will never have increased drop rates because you can just return to standard

I have 10 tabs in total not counting the currency tab and I never run out of space
just get the 6 tab bundle + one premium and currency tab and you're cool forever

Yep. This is the #1 problem with SSF.
>It's literally just for electronic-penis points and is objectively inferior to just regular play by default

Now that the Harbinger league and 3.0 have been out for a while and the dust has settled, what do you think will be the dominating OP builds of the season?

Are talents like Astral bond, shamanistic fury and shamans domination good for totem build?
Unironical question

what fucking voice lines doe zana have about weylam? I can't see anything on her.

RF, Dark Pact, Ngamahu Cyclone, Frostbolt in general, and Sunder.

is not?

>hurr why cant i get special treatment for my arbitrary self imposed restrictions
Kill youre are kys self

Is it ever better to identify rares over trading them in for regals?

it's not good compared to what it used to be. i miss my freezing pulse shotgun

and this makes no sense cause standard economy is shit and will only be shittier and shitier with time.

GGG's retarded

Ripped to the ramparts map boss with my ED/Contagion.
Why did they buff boss health? It isn't worth doing that shit anymore.

Why the fuck Cyclone crits are calculated for the whole duration of one use and not per hits like Blade Flurry? It's so fucking shit to be forced to spam 0.5 sec Cyclone to trigger CoC because if you don't crit, you spin with 0 dmg (so 0 life leech) for 3 sec on a pack of powerful crit shits. Just make Cyclone a channeled skill.

reckful is streaming poe

aim close to your character retard

Their obsession with ensuring Standard economy is "balanced" or whatever the fuck is so out there. The people who continue to play Standard are the same people who don't give a shit about the economy and have so much currency they can buy whatever they want anyway. Going all out and letting people have wild fun in Challenge Leagues and Races doesn't bother them at all.

Srs, as always. As long as necro isn't killed completely, it would come back again and again every league.

who?

How is it price fixed? I only see it at 1C, it was like 7c yesterday

Did you finish Weylam's A10 side quest?
When I talked to Zana in the Templar Laboratory she had a line about Weylam.

>cwc cyclone builds
No thank you sir

this game is gay

based prophecy

Only if they have a chance for T1 rolls and they're T1 bases themselves.
Otherwise, do haps recipe. Keep a bunch of chaos level rares on hand to complete the chaos recipe.

Yo id fuck sin, in the gay way

kappa xD

lets be real. that is all bullshit on their part. the real reason why they dont buff drops is because they run RMT-sites.

>chaos recipe

If you could bring back any gimmick race/league which would it be?

>in a league that gives you free chaos shards

free?

>ssf retards thinking theyll ever get catered to
Lol

alright time to play some ED!
>find a mob
>cast contagion
>cast essence drain
>cast vulnerability
>cast blight
>cast wither
>cast contagion again cause your surge buff ran out
>time to reapply blight and wither
>now essence drain
>repeat ad infinitum while dodging a gazillion projectiles and popping flasks
how do people play this? It's like I'm trying to do through the fire and the flames on expert

we dont. can you even read?

There is literally no harm in it, if they remove the choice of going back to standard it would just be a containment zone for people that like grinding.

Yeah, but that's not going to work with the design that has Standard as the landfill to dump everything into.

How to actually play ED:

>find mob
>cast contagion
>cast essence drain
>watch your plague spread and kill half the map as it travels across it

>find boss
>drop wither totem
>same thing

Look at who is listing most of the ones at 1c.

It's the same handful of people

>cast vulnerability
>cast wither
I don't even know what to say, user. You are... not very smart, I guess.

>start following a guide instead of yoloing it
>game is no longer fun
It hurts but I know that if I have fun I won't be able to do anything endgame

mathil

>no harbinger support packs
>this weekend is the tab discounts
its pretty clear what they are trying to do and I'm actually disgusted, gonna skip buying anything this league because of these merchant practices

>Scold Bridle is 15 exa
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

You mean
>Drop wither totem
>It instantly got destroyed from some random AoE effect
>Drop it again
>Cast Contagion
>Cast ED
>Boss health tickles down while you are forced to dodge
>Wither totem got destroyed agian
>Cast totem
>While casting you got one shotted

What does a proper HC frostbolt build look like?
The ones I saw didn't seem that strong, very weak vs bosses too

why

Don't forget, they've been pushing people to just buy points and get what you want (in reference to the new Mystery Box crap) since you can upgrade point packs to Support Packs, up to 80% of a given Pack's value.

Rare and useful item.

Is this good enough?

do you have zero damage nodes?

That's pretty normal.
First one is trying to game the market by getting gullible retards to list stupid-low and then sniping.
Second one is just trying to sell because everyone knows how strong the Baron is now.

and some people complain poe is a "hold right click all game" game

How

I could only get it up to 100k

what's wrong with casting vulnerability? you're not gonna be standing right next to the boss with blasphemy, are you?

When should I be worried about getting 4 Link gear while leveling through acts 1-10? I'm thinking maybe once every 5-10 levels or so.

pastebin.com/hitBcERQ
It's based on someone's build I found on the forums, but he only got up to 250k

>contagion on a boss

???

It's cast wither totem channel blight for bosses dumb nigger