/parag/ - Paragon General

FAQ: pastebin.com/0S9SiFtH

Latest News & Patch Notes:
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2gsit7i8tgOjaB1eGuta-3z8BHMnNCIW

Full Info on v42
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/v42
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl28JtM51bWBczbJE2OMoVcK8q5ug4FHXsbQetLUKuA/edit#gid=1224517746

Latest Released Hero – Zinx
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/zinx
youtube.com/watch?v=mQJ0w8aS_3M
youtube.com/watch?v=nAj9QONpPGA

2nd Latest Released Hero – Wraith
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/wraith
youtube.com/watch?v=hiaWQy-JBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=rBeFejv7a0Y
MMR Tracking (community) & Other Information:
agora.gg/
paragon.gg/

Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

/parag/ OC:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Previous Thread:Dead Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/deathball/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So no one bothered to make a new one, huh?
Whatever: just got out of a game as Kwang where I had 4000 health, max attack speed and I couldn't begin to hurt a Morigesh.
Oh, and a card that let me do 3000 damage to Prime instantly (more if I hadn't been lazy).
Game's shit now, worst state it's ever been in.

first for make a new thread and backlink it when you hit the bumplimit you idiots

Do you guys queue up and play together?
I remember getting some good games going many months ago when Legacy was still the current version.
Anything has got to be better than randoms

The game really isn't fun anymore.

I will make my own Moba and Cam will look so stupid when mine is so much better than his and all the cool people leave Paragon for my cool Moba.

Damn we were doing so well and then no thread, jesus. Is everyone burnt out already?

I disagree.

Hell no. I finally feel like this game got the breath of fresh air it needed. Feels way better than the hour long snooze fests we used to have

I completely agree more then anything I like the change in builds. It's not just stacking madstones, edges, or shadow scrolls. It feels good.

It's not even close to the same game anymore, and I really, really don't like what it's become. I'm looking for the uninstall, desu.
lv99 Legacy baby here

What don't you like about it? What did you love about Paragon that was removed?

>500MB patch

Everything's too damn hectic, the gem/ card system is actually MORE rigid than v41 in some ways, and lane management is a joke. All stat values are ridiculous right now, too, and the attack speed is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.
Epic keep aiming for more action-y, fast-paced game by shrinking the map and increasing attack speed, and it's not what I'm looking for. Wards being nerfed into the ground is the icing on the cake: even If Kallari wasn't in the game, map awareness will only take you so far.

Just pradesh my order growth shinbi deck.
I Litterally can't. Lose a 1v1.
25 min in with my ability slow.
Gnasher and godmother vigilant. I got 3000 hp and dish out more damage. Countess can fuck off I found new love.

>upload deck to Agora
>3 thumbs up

the wards changes are the best changes in the update. its amazing how much better the game is when there arent 15 wards everywhere and theres an actual risk reward to movement

Lmao they really fucked new players with this new progression systems. I would hate to start out fresh during this patch.

I thought people hated deathballing and now everyone is doing it and loving it

>deathball
What's with this autistic terminology? What's so hard about saying "rushing", which is exactly what it is yet much more universally known?

you'll be so far behind level and gold wise if you deathball now that theres no point in even trying it. like every other shitter you seem to be confusing pushing objectives instead of afk farming for 45 minutes as deathballing

>4 heroes rushing at my still over half health tower is just rushing
Productive chat lads
I knew I shouldn't have even bothered

There's no playing safe anymore, either: a Greystone walked under my tier 2 (then again at the inhibitor), killed my Belica and our carry, then walked out without having his ult pop.

ITT: Legacy cry babies unable to learn new mechanics

I never mentioned the strategy, I mentioned the faggy xX_G@M3R_Xx terminology.

>wooooooooowwwwww fucking enemy takes objectives in a moba hahahaha what the fuck is this deathball shit the tower had half its health everyone knows you can't try to take towers with more than 2 people unless its 1/4th

This is the most like legacy it's ever been with tank hp.

all you had to do was slow or armor shred him

all you had to be was gud

>the tower had half its health everyone knows you can't try to take towers with more than 2 people unless its 1/4th
heroes rushing at my still over half health tower is just rushing
>still over half health
>over half health
>>>>>>>Reading comprehension
>faggy xX_G@M3R_Xx terminology.
>The term that has been used in the general for months is now 'lul manestream phrase brah'
These are the newfags that have joined.
Bravo ebin. Well played.

wow you reached the point where the shitter realizes he can no longer pretend to know how to play the game and instead goes full autism way quicker than most of them do

In other generals, maybe. Not here.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/deathball/

You think I didn't Seismic Assault him the second the tower targeted him?

>These are the newfags that have joined.
>Bravo ebin. Well played.
That was my plan

>mfw

so why did you keep fighting him instead of run away

Will my team hate me for picking Shinbi?
She is my favourite now

fey was shit before but I can't stop playing fey support now because of highway man

FUCK

So it has been used in /parag/ before then?
Thanks
>the shitter realizes he can no longer pretend to know how to play the game
>implying I haven't been winning
Congrats, you made be bite the bait about 3 times
Well played

Yes, because she has the ugliest design in the game (after Zinx) and her sound is annoying.

I always report Shitbi players for being ugly and sounding ugly.

Towers, in general, are way too weak. With all the traversal abilities that EVERY fucking character has, you have way too many people (especially ranged pussies) that step just inside the tower's floor, take a potshot at you as you're busy with minions, and calmly step out to safety. Rinse and repeat. You have Twinblasts that can spam grenades from the safety of the neutral ground.

I had two ideas that could help with how pathetically weak they are: the first would have the tower temporarily fire like a gatling gun at any hero that deals damage to a defender within that circle while minions are still present. Right now, it locks on to the aggressor, but the firing speed is the same. Speed that shit up so that the aggressor gets hit a few times.

OR, keep the attack speed of the turrets the same, but have them fire 2 or 3 consecutive tracking shots at the enemy.

There needs to be some work done with them, because as it is now they're too easy to take down and the damage they deal is pathetic.

Kill yourself my man for taking design so seriously. Zinx is cute.

fey is still shit but im glad you're having fun
what does winning have to do with you not knowing what a deathball is
based hates shinbi poster

Shinbi is not ugly. Stop. Shinbi is cute.

>Kill yourself
>Zinx is cute
Topkek

You should kill yourself you fucking furfag.

These threads autosage at 750 posts. Let's be very conservative here and say this is the 50th Paragon general. 750 x 50 = 37,500 posts pertaining to this game. So, out of those 37,500 posts, you expect everyone here to read and memorize each one.

I don't give a fuck about your shittaste and opinion, i cannot care about you insulting me of furfag for loving this fluffy catgirl.
Shinbi & Zinx are cute girl.

Shitbi looks like she has the down syndrome and her design is shit.

not him but if you think we've had even 15 generals reach 750 then you're new as fuck

Fuck off reddit.

We were up to 45, last I checked, newfag

>These threads autosage at 750 posts
>user thinks /parag/ has been hitting 750 posts consecutively before August
Newfag spotted and admitting themselves.
Doesn't get any better than this

considering i still had to bump threads by asking which girl had the fluffiest bush not even a month ago i can guarantee you're wrong

Having taste that shit is bad for your health user :)

>at least 4 enemy heroes constantly pushing my lane and tower despite it being against their best interest is not 'deathball'
k

Depends are you using growth and or order in ur deck?

the entire point of a deathball is that you do it at all times and that it is the best possible strategy.
which is why when the game was first released it had a deathball meta because all XP and CXP was shared equally and the best way to win matches was 5 man rush through the jungle camps and then 5 man stack a lane, kill the person in it and take the tower, and then go back to 5 man clearing jungle camps and doing it all over again. the only way to counter this was by doing the exact same thing.
a deathball is not 3-4 people deciding to focus an objective down at a particular point in a match when theyat the risk of losing resources and lane advantage to do so. thats called pushing and its what you should be doing once the first set of towers go down anyway

How is fey bad? Death order fey is great.
Shadow plane ult are devastating team fight initiation.

FUCK YOU UR WAIFU A SHIT.

Fey is great, i've had good fun with her basic deck. Spamming ward, poking with her long range shot and aoe when they're annoying you you can block the ways and shit on them. It's great.

gonna try to run aurora with a red zone/shadow dancer/amplification engineer meme build wish me luck bushbros

I'm using the starter deck deck

You should do fine as long as you rush that order card that has "stagnant " in its name. It's ash of the witch but better Cuz it procs every single ability hit and not just the first hit of an ability.

Starter deck is shit, i played a game with it and got destroyed, then played one with my own deck and i destroyed.

Anyone tried Steel yet?

What would you recommend?

What's wrong with the starter deck? I use I'm a rank 13 shinbi and found little wrong with it when I used it. I was surprised how good order was on her.

Haven't played in a few months. Was it this patch that ruines murdoc? Or an earlier one?

An earlier patch gutted his kit; this one just turned every carry into a walking chaingun.

>An earlier patch gutted his kit
What a god damn shame.

to be fair the traps were completely useless after the change to mono and they just combined the push into the shotgun. changing his kit itself wasn't a bad idea its just the changes themselves are halfassed and boring and dont even give him a subtype like all the other carries have

Exactly. He's no fun for me to play anymore. Sad really

yeah i really dont see what purpose hes supposed to fill now. all the other carries at least have subtypes and kits that are based around that but murdock is just there and doesn't have any reasoning or playstyle

He's supposed to be the "shooting character, that chases enemy players" as they said verbatum in a devstream. They tried to make him an ADC Greystone where you use the hero to learn how to play the role and lane.

Static Trap and Move Along gave him some character, if nothing else, and I was always able to make good use of them. The trap may very well live on as a card, but the animations and novelty of the kit just being gone is one more of the little things they've shaved off that makes the game feel less than it was.

is this a meme? because we have been hitting 750 posts and had to make new threads because of post limit. Trust me I would know I haven't had a job since last year so I've been in in every parag since monolith and yea sometimes the thread died on its on but we usually have this one guy with autism that just bumps the thread.

well then thats really fucking dumb. aside from carries being the most intuitive of all the roles to learn and not really needing a crutch type hero since they're literally at their most base level just "shoot people and kill them" if they do want to make an easy carry then it should focus on teaching people to farm better or something like that.
i mean even grey can at least choose to be a tank or more of a brawler, and with the new card system you can even use the shared damage cards with his ult and make him a suicide dive type character. you know you fucked up when fucking greystone is a more interesting and deep character than the one you reworked

Countess is so fucking broken right now, i couldn't defend my carry even as a feng building only health items, she melted him then melts me, literally NOTHING i could do, and normal supports dont cut it either, stuns delay her killing spree, not prevent it.

where can I find decks for v42? All these characters suck ass. with this default garbage, and everyone instalocks so I can't get a good char I want to play.

Try looking at the cards and thinking for yourself.

i REALLY don't want to do that

Agree, playing support and carry is bloody horrible this patch. It's just so stupid.

This.

I clicked on the deck screen and just said "Nope".

I searched for a Paragon deck on Youtube and watched one for junglers.

Now i only can jungle because i really don't care enough about this new card system to look for another deck or take a closer look at the cards.

Tank meta when?

>look at them yourself
>look at this shit interface and figure out decks with no way of telling what your costs are in the UI unless you manually scroll up and down to see that barely visible glow
I'll let some other autist do all that in-head mathematics for me and just copy him.

never the age of intellect burst heal meta bullshit was a bad enough throwback

We're in it bro. Carries are so hilariously useless early game now that if a tank is pushed all the way up to the duolane's tower, they will absolutely struggle to even get them bitches to half health before they get away.

Good carries supposed to be shit till end game

How do you get more cards since there's no store to buy card packs? I need to get off these shitty defaults asap

I agree but they're supposed to be able to punish bad positioning as well. They're too weak early game.

chests which you can only get through masteries or post match drops. blame this awful system on all the silver shitters who bitched that they would be in diamond if it wasn't for those smurf accounts holding them down and epic going out of their way to make smurfing impossible.
or just them being kikes who want to bleed your wallet on buying masteries

>one of the only cards I'm missing is tainted alchemy
>enemies who have it can 1v3 my team without going below 80% life

bad positioning isn't a universal thing, if you're a tank against a carry early game you're going to exploit that advantage. if you make them stronger early then the entire idea of powerspiking them leaves and we're back to the tower dropping within 4 minutes and offlane going back to being the stand there and do nothing then afk farm lane
or ebin could just push 2v2 mid like most high level games have now instead of trying to force this concept but we know that wont happen

Someone give me a good Shinbi build

How does apex predator work exactly?

You LITERALLY get it for level 10 Wukong

20k down, 480k to go I guess.
It only works while you're in combat and then falls off 10 seconds later. If you're playing shinbi with circle dance and the extra (death) AoE field or Iggy with the fire and turrets you can build up stacks pretty quickly. But it's a lot less useful than I thought it was.

>Literally considering using chaos/order for everything but jungling because the cards in those decks are just so good

edgelord_kun you in here

Opinions on Serath? With Deathcrawler + ult she becomes the god carry IMO.

>Deathcrawler

I wouldn't put that on anyone that needs to attack fast or doesn't have a "nitro" move

how the fuck do I build sev
all the good jungle cards are garbo on him cause they make you kill shit right away instead of being able to get it to your piddly ass siphon damage.