Is this a great dealer price?

2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport for 20,950 (this also includes tax, plates, etc).

Yes, that's actually a great deal.

But this other dealer told me 21,950 for a 2018 Honda Hatchback Ex...

Wondering if I can get them to match that other dealer price even though the EX version a is a bit nicer with the touchscreen display and sound system.

If you ever want to upgrade audio you're going to want the lower trim audio system. The climate control is integrated into the system on the higher end ones. With the savings you should go buy vitvipers flashpro and get some extra horses. Sorry about the no VTEC though...

Fuck that things ugly.

It's the future for now...
Smooth soap luxury
Boxy pigfat muscle
And ricer economy

Hmmm.

Lexus aside...
They're economy luxury anyway...

The gooks can make a $20k shitbox that doesn't look like an autistic gundam figurine. What's Honda's excuse?

Upgraded sound systems on new cars are already so good that he wouldn't be upgrading much. Maybe the speakers in 20 years when they go to shit but that's about it
The car had Android Auto so the actual software runs on his phone and is updated whenever he updates his phone

They're printing money with the new Civic regardless

Yeah once the stressed engines and CVT's start shitting the bed.

You mean problems don't don't actually exist? Fuck off gook shill

The non turbo is what is selling en-mass, and that's a very conservative understressed engine. The cvt on the other hand is prone to failure. My '16 coup had a failed CVT and I got it at a good price. I swapped in the Accord 6 speed and whatnot and it's really snappy. Time will tell though...
The Koreans are more conservative and are like 5 years behind in design and tech. Nothing wrong with that

The non-turbo is only available on the base model shitboxes though, any upgrades and it's the 1.5L turbo. The hatch is turbo only
The CVT is all new for this gen as well I think.

Maybe 3 years ago they were 5 years behind, but now 3 years later they're more like 2 years behind.

They're closing the gap.

The coup has an above base model version with push start, remote start, sunroof and a 2L na. Though it costs the same as the 5 door sport.

I remember a relatives ~2006 Hyundai an it was like 10 years behind. Like I said, it's not a bad thing, and they are getting more competitive

They aren't behind in infotainment, they were the first to implement Android Auto and Apple Carplay
Now days Toyota is finally being dragged to the party kicking and screaming and they decided to add Apple Carplay only to the Toyota Avalon, a car where the average age of the buyer is 105
Meanwhile Mazda keeps saying that Android Auto is "coming soon", same thing they've said for the last 4 years. Meanwhile they patched the exploit used to side load Android Auto and pushed a half assed mobile app that doesn't work called "Mazda Connect" for $60 a year or something

As a driver you spend the most time with your car driving it, so having a better infotainment system is more beneficial to the consumer than the exterior. Korea jumped on this in the early 2010's and gained traction. If you want to see a car made today that is 10 years behind, look at Mitsubishi

GUNDAM?

No. Get a civic for 3k faggot. 20k could buy you a much better used car.