/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 9th of August:
1810 – Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
1814 – Indian Wars: the Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia.
1842 – The Webster–Ashburton Treaty is signed, establishing the United States–Canada border east of the Rocky Mountains.
1854 – Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
1862 – American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain: At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
1902 – Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the UK
1945 – The Red Army invades Japanese-occupied Manchuria.
1960 – South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
1965 – Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.

# News
CK2 DD 07/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1038599
EU4 DD 08/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1038756

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

how should i industrialize as the argentine monarchy? i'm thinking fabrics and canned foods with some supplementary alchohol production

Second for HPM is shit now.

what bits of africa should I go for in hpm?
should I try to take rubber, gems, oil or something else?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

nigeria

Reminder to shitpost and ignore reporting.

There's no real downside to just taking everything you can get. But definitely blob into Warri for tropical wood which turns into rubber.

So far so good - alliance with the two permablobs Castile and France, but also with the HRE Emperor Bohemia so I can steal imperial provinces without him demanding them back.

Now that the alliances are secure and pretty much permanent I can finally blob Italy

r8

The monarchy will be a cuckocratic one.

what about actual colonial areas that you have to send expeditions to?

nah lad _____:^)_____

semi-constitutional to remain as based as possible while still getting all those W H I T E immigrants

white
not white

>Bohemia, who are my ally and against who I currently have a condottieri offer paid for by France, call me in the war against France who are currently paying for my condottieri against them

neat

For the most part those are the areas that are so shit no one wanted to take, it's mostly for linking up all the parts of your grossmittleafrikums or le nord afrique blob

what argentina has the best flag

is it possible to remove the end date from a game in progress?

>renamed liquor to beverage
Is this the end of Steamcordplaza?

we turbo faith now

fuck off cunt

How does R&Infopic ALWAYS win?

there ain't no pope where we're going

Post army composition.

>playing as the pope
>in a game where they have no unique mechanics
Literally why?

(((HPM))) keeps fucking crashing after i refuse to recognize the independence of Paraguay as Argentina

anyone else getting this problem? should i just release them and then annex them later on?

I'm poor ok?

I also get this.
>playing as babbys first nation
Why though?

This. No point in absolute power if you're ruling over shitskins

Surely cuckstitutional is better then?

I'm gonna reform into grobprussiums and then ebin world germablobization

>implying any amount of immigrants could make argentina white

>this is possible in eu4
hmm
Literally how? You need a majority of your culture to be Prussian in order to do that.

R&I has to be the basedest person ever

I actually didn't expect for Rome to develop so fucking fast. It's barely 1435 and I'm already at 155k urban population, which is insane. I'll probably hit 50+ by lategame

I really wanted to wait for M&T to finally release the Clergy Estate so I can do religious RP runs but I kinda ran out of any other ideas (as I played pretty much everything) so I went with the Pope. Plus it's not like they don't have any mechanics at all, I'm literally getting spammed with ducats after every new Pope from indulgences which is actually the sole reason why I developed my capital to this level. It's a comfy run

Why not just play a real game like Vicky?

Need culture domination only in states, not territories, so with prussia proper and 3-4 states culture converted, it should be enough

Shit u rite

>RP runs
>eu4
you literally possess a double digit iq

For fucks sake, this is a reddit run.

>hpm appears in the r&infopic thread
its over

Because I already had 2k+ hours in V2 way back in 2014 and the game is simply boring to me

But also it's very shallow and every nation is exactly the same minus the different starting location and size

based redditlard dropping disinfo like a bawsssssssssssz

The only thing you've spent 2,000 hours on is sucking cock and you've lost any and all sensibility to the point the next cumdump in your throat is just like the one before.

is there a rough time in HPM when Argentina gets the Urcuckzia/Rosas/monarchy event?

as argentina what am i supposed to do with all this wool?

Cover yourself with it so you appear white

>Entre Rios refuses me
>1 year later
>Nothing has happened

the fuck my niggas

when will they revolt i want to genocide them

what year did they refuse? am currently waiting

sometime in 1850, for everyone else i've seen the monarchy event in mid-1851. right now it's september

t.Zakolanówki

mid-1852 now, i think HPM broke

fuck you HPM

>D-DON'T INSULT MY WAIFU

what about Zanzibar? does it have good resources?

>t.*rklets