/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General Anonymous

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 10th of August:
955 – Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
1776 – American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
1920 – World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI's representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
1944 – World War II: The Battle of Guam comes to an effective end.

>News
CK2 DD 60 - The Dragon Throne
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-61-the-dragon-throne.1038599/

EU4 DD 08/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/developer-diary-8th-of-august-2017.1038756/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

eu4wiki.com/Alliance#Joining_and_leaving_coalitions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Based

FUCK HPM it is shit now.

why

i made an NTR mod for crusader kings 2

t.rob

NTR? Whats that?

>Half the changelog is filled with niggers
>Renamed liquor
>Renamed cattle
>Renamed precious metals

so the mod is shit because a few goods use more generic terms and it gave some attention, in an update, to an area thas grossly ignored in the game
whats the problem?

>waaah HPM is giving attention to africa and I'm an edgy /pol/tard and I don't like black people
wew

Ok

NOTRETARDS

Só?

>people crying about changes to africa

Spain is part of a coalition against me. Will they declare war on me if I attack one of Spain's colonies?

Thank you.

Yes they will

Yes
They will soon declare war on you tho

Yep

See

>Letting coalitions form

What's better, CK2 or HIP?

CK2+
It was made by wiy

I would have made a fateful mistake. Thank you all. The Declaration of War screen was misleading and did not list the coalition members as enemies.

>That huge ass coalition
Nigga you fucked

>being afraid of spain as the BBB

Hip

I heard you can end serfdom in Russia quick in HPM if you let the Caucasus countries occupy you. Is that true?

Yes, your militancy will increase and you cna pass the decision

>yes but you will lose gp status

Wewlad WTF

Since when the fuck does Enlightened Despotism no longer give +10 to max Absolutism?

Read the changelogs nigger.

FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN

Since last patch

This
Dont be a pussy

eu4wiki.com/Alliance#Joining_and_leaving_coalitions

but will it stop cr*shing every 15 minutes?

Fuck eh. So it's a lot harder to get 100 Absolutism achievement then.

Some two patches ago i think

It never crashed for me, but there is a fix to a duplicate id, maybe that's what causing the crash.

Greetings anons. This is not the legitimate thread, it is filled with shitposters and lovers of negroes. Please vacate this tab in favour of posting in the proper thread, which was made prior to this one:

Reading is for faggots

Please fuck off. Stay in this thread anons.

Fuck off

achievements are supposed to be hard

No

Thanks user. Even though I can't actually find it in the wiki changelogs.

desu it's still pretty simple

>playing for cheevos

This

Did you try the forum changelogs?

Wow eu4 is trash

your life is trash

It can give you some fun objectives if you are not creative
Plus completionism on steam

Neither

No, that's part of the dynamic coring events. You could have gotten your cores earliers.

It still does have some benefits yeah, and you can't build wineries unless you secularize.

Based

will you break up any more cultures

Possibly, but I don't have any plans right now. If there's something as glaring as "african minor" that was accepted everywhere, sure.

Is HoI4 fun yet?

If the EU series had pops like in Victoria 2, what pop types would you want and which stratum would you put each in?

>dynamic coring events
When was the last time you actually used these events BTW? They really don't work properly, for one they're two infamy a province, which seems extraordinarily high, and for another they almost never fire due to requiring almost no militancy AND the MTTH being far too high.

There is something quite glaring, in the middle of Europe no less, in an area just north of Italy and south of Germany.

No

I have a problem. Anytime people say something I agree with irl I say white or based. They give me really confused looks, and all I can say is, "I-its a meme." Please help.

Hello HPM.
Will you ever solve the problem of real world Poland being released in one piece while in your mod even if you defeat AH, Germany and Russia and release polish cores they are all just independent minors?

only some generic upper, middle and low would work

t. gigau

Yep.

They work as they were working in NNM. They remove cores and give cores, so the price is justified.

The way it's set up is from NNM to allow Poland to form and still be able to ally Germany/Austria.

It's true tho

They do NOT work though, like I said, the MTTH is far too high, you can keep the huge infamy game if you wish, which I don't feel makes any sense as a state like Texas then costs 16 infamy to get/remove cores on, but the MTTH is unbelievably high, and combined with the provinces needing almost no militancy to even consider doing it it's broken.

>the MTTH is far too high
Based on what?
It's all from NNM and I'd need a better reason than "it takes too long" to change it.

do you have a better idea lad

desu its not supposed to be something qiuck

>NNM
But some polish state needs to either conquer the other polish minors or become GP and sphere them to make proper Poland which is just not gonna happen in majority of the games
In my opinion if either Germans or Russians release their polish pops the other nation should get an event to allow unification or refuse for infamy.

Nobility
Clergy
Peasants
Knights
Burgers

Based on the fact it's near enough impossible to do it to even a single full state in the full 100 years of Vicky.

Fuck off, HPMIDF, the mechanic literally does not function due to it taking so long.

They petition for annexation if Poland proper exists.
At some point I will change so you can help them in return for them giving up their claims.

It's a MTTH, so it's random, and that's patently false. There were problems with Russia removing ukrainian cores in the past, along a few other countries that had the same problem.

In a Greece game I tried to use it on Thessalia to remove Albanian cores and all it did was remove Ottoman cores from Arta and then nothing else. I activated it in 1870, and by 1936 Albanian cores were still there.

>everyone who doesnt agree with me is defending hpm
wew

GroB Mexicums

You don't "activate" it. It's a random chance. It's influenced bya few things.
It worked the same way since NNM and I've seen it working too fast a few times, I'm not changing based on your anecdotal evidence.

Did you reshape Mozambique states to match the Zambezi?

white men

nice blob

>At some point I will change so you can help them in return for them giving up their claims.
It would only make sense if you combined it with population transfer like gayreeks and turks
And even then, I only ever see Poles giving up their claims in Prussia. Having them give up cores on Warsaw on Krakow is Believable Worlds™ tier.

Yep.

If I were to implement immigration quotas would it have any noticable effect on my literacyy or would all the super smart pops I allow to immigrate assimilate to niggers?

what rank

Absolutely fucking based, me lad. I knew you were a Boerboo, redditumblr eternally BTFOwn the fuck out.

They won't give up their cores on Warsaw or Krakow. That isn't even a part of Prussia or Austria (though it becomes a part of Austria later on).

Technically, but for now assimilation works too fast for it to have a noticeable impact. Later on the impact will probably be more noticeable.

So as a low literacy new world nation I should do it? The bump in literacy is worth the minor hit to immigration?

No, it isn't. It's mostly for flavor for now, and to counteract the US AI hogging all immigrants late game.

t. stormfront

Hmm. Well are you ever going to add private schools, so as a laissez faire nation I can let the free market™ educate people instead of having to fund education myself, with no taxes?

Unlikely. I don't see how would that work plus all intellectuals in your country would starve.

Hey HPM do you plan to add something fun to your mod anytime soon?