Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Don't worry day 1 bros, we'll get our 4 quartz someday

Cute Medb

Please explain dangos to me /fgo/alter. Do the effects of same event CEs stack? If I had 5 of the 3* one that gives +1 to dango drops equipped on my team, does that mean the minimum drop from the event becomes 6 dango? And if I added a friend with the 100% increase to drops, would that increase the minimum drop from by 1 (base value) or by 6 (including the +5 from the other CEs)?

Okita!

Why the FUCK can't we change the color of our usernames? Every other version of F/GO has that feature, even the shitty Taiwanese one that hasn't implemented bond 10 or second archive yet

>It's over, father. I have the low ground.
>You're supposed to capture the high ground to press an advantage...
>Sh-shut up!

Tuberculosis dai shouri!

Fluffy Servant

So to sum up the previous thread NA is dead and I should just buy a JP quartz account?

That's an issue with the schedule and being behind from JP in general. Ultimately, it can't be too fast, but it shouldn't be that slow either. Ideally, we should be catching up with current JP in one year and then catch up with then in half a year and have both NA and JP running alongside but we all know that's never gonna happen.

Fluffy servant?

cat

How do you guys take screenshots in-game?

Fluffy cat

I can't create a JP iOS account without a credit card.
I just registered and when I tried to login the store, it asks me to review my account and tell asks for a payment option. I can either pick a credit card of mobile number, none isn't an option.

H-Help.

Granblue gives out several dozen 10 rolls a year even before you count free quartz equivalent. I don't play GBF but I play another top5 JP mobage and they give out 6-7 free 10 rolls just for log in events as well. It creates good will and builds a user base who eventually whale. You can track loads of successful mobage and see this is the model they chose which worked

fuckoff already fgogtard

No.

why did her helmet explode

>Do the effects of same event CEs stack? If I had 5 of the 3* one that gives +1 to dango drops equipped on my team, does that mean the minimum drop from the event becomes 6 dango?

Yes, so that's why getting the CEs is imperative for a successful grind. Even the shitty 3* FP CEs help a lot as long as you can equip a bunch of them.

>And if I added a friend with the 100% increase to drops, would that increase the minimum drop from by 1 (base value) or by 6 (including the +5 from the other CEs)?

By 6, I believe. Your total gets doubled, so it's a massive bonus.

I take a screenshot with a different phone

Because the game is being horribly managed. They could've fired off event after event at us, keep us happy with amazing content constantly, make money, have us talk about it and advertise the game through word of mouth so it becomes even more popular. Instead we get shit and the game doesn't increase in popularity at all. People move on to FGO JP and don't even care if they can't read nippon anymore, or they move on to other games because they can actually play them.

By using my phones screenshot function

Stop making me like Medb.

Mordred is the shitty retard incest baby of an already shitty """King""".

Does the 30 AP Amazon fight actually drop Phoenix Plumes?

New animations, buffs, and Agrius Metamorphosis Berserker when my fellow catfags? We can't keep getting shafted like this.

>NA will be dead before they can get this

Hey eng fgo is for reading. That's why they post things in the eng fgo twitter to read. Events and farming isn't reading

China server is just over a month away from JP, I would be happy with that.

She got Rhongo'd in the chest so hard it probably bursted the joints on her morphing helmet.

We have a bunch of the QOL updates from JP already and people will still complain about the content pacing.

press power and menu button

It does, it's just such a rare drop that you have to go in expecting to get nothing.

>gold chest drops from amazon
>it's a golden cookie
I JUST NEED ONE MORE FEATHER COME THE FUCK ON

Tell me about Medb. Why does she expose her bra?

Now go look at all the crap Granblue gave for it's anniversary and look at the pittance FGO gave for it's second one.

FGO 2nd Anniversary:
> Two year anniversary
> Gifts the same as last year
> Only a couple of new quests you can do in a few minutes tops
> bait gacha alongside paid gacha that is entirely random
> A few buffs here and there
> 1/2 AP
> The (((extra announcement))) was just a shitty event with a cute but lame 1* servant

Meanwhile GBF summer is like this:
>16 Million Players Celebration Campaign 2017
>Free daily 10 pulls (8/1 - 8/8)
>Free daily single pull (8/8 - 8/15)
>Free daily 200 crystals (8/1 - 8/15)
>4000 crystal as stream present.
>One 10 roll is 300 crystal
>Login lucky giveaways
>1.5x RP and EXP
>Magnafest, Coopfest, Extrafest, Freefest (8/1 - 8/15)
>Various rate up
>10% crystal buyback, aka you get 10% crystals additional when you buy Mobacoin,GC,etc... ( 8/1 - 8/15)
various news such as:
>Coop is going to be playable solo.
>Katsugeki Touken Ranbu collab.
>Card Captor Sakura collab.
>New Extra Jobs: Dancer, Mechanic (Mechanic will let you add another party member to your standard 4: a robot.)
>EX II Job category added.
>Bluray Disc 6 will give skins for Gran and Djeeta that are voiced.
>Disc 7 gives swimsuit skins for Gran and Djeeta.

FGO, even JP, is horribly managed and it's jew as fuck in comparison to other mobages, specially for one as successful as FGO is.

Jack!

Why is Mordred a transformer?

[Michael Bay Transformer Noises]

>literally nothing to do except farm exp for a tiny servant pool and attempt to farm materials that have awful drop rates or don't drop at all compared to JP version
Gee I wonder why people are complaining

Maybe because content is important? The QoL updates are insignificant in the long run in comparison to events which are what keep people playing and hooked into the game.

>Babbage is relevant again for the first time in ages
>didn't get a strengthening quest to make him a useful 3*
Also:
>event is centered around some Mad Max/Podracing style races
>doesn't have Medusa using a tricked out motorbike

You dumbass faggots realize JP used to require four quartz per roll, right?

>specially for one as successful as FGO is.

FGO is jewish BECAUSE of its success

Why give out free shit and reward players when they play your game even without those rewards?

The scary thing is FGO doesn't have to be generous or good. It can just ride the Fate coattail express all the way to the bank without ever having to worry.

meduseless

they can read what they farm. That's what they asked for, right?

>4000 crystal as stream present.

Fuck, when was this? I fucking missed it.

I like King Arthur but God do I hate Mordred. She's a delinquent and should go to a reform school. And her armor is dumb.

Yeah but GBF looks like ass so I don't give a shit. go back to your own thread please.

I need more lolis and cowtits. Who should I roll for?

>cute but lame 1* servant
Paul Bunyan is unironically my favorite addition to f/go this year

>>Why give out free shit and reward players when they play your game even without those rewards?
Just to be nice, because they afford to do so. Generosity is a well looked upon trait.

>1 less quartz per roll isn't significant in the long run

So that's what it was. Thanks user.

Obvious answers are save for Jack and Raikou. You also can roll for Nursery Rhyme since she's in Jack's rate up.

Why is it so hard to understand that some of us play FGO simply because of the F in the name and coouldn't give less of a shit about other mobage?

I mean, I couldn't care less about the other games, which all look horribly boring and have some awful chibi 2D sprites and whatnot.

Where are the buffs?

I dont think there are anymore cow tits in NA.

I guess Marie counts as loli though

Gee it's not like the QQL improvements is preventing them from adding new events or anything.

Right here

It was last week

If the current conversation topic does not interest you why do you have to whine like a little bitch instead of just simply not participating?

Because it looks cool.

It's okay man, there is nothing wrong with being a cuck, we understand.

Is Fou actually Merlin?

I wonder who could be behind this post?

So we're not going to get summer event aren't we

>Update the Friends List 10 times
>Keep getting the same exact servants
YAMERO

>wanting the summer event when we only have roughly 300 quartz saved

Are you a fucking madman that wants to see us all suffer?

being able to read menus is NA FGO content

Why is Mordred so reddit?

You're incredibly dumb if you thought there was any chance of that.

I don't even play Granblue. I'm simply posting undeniable facts about how other gachas are infinitely more generous when compared to FGO.

Why would we when it has servants far away from our current roster.

If you're all whiny bitches complaining about not getting instant gratification, you deserve to be told that. Same principle behind your completely unnecessary post.

Wasn't GBF so Jewey with one of its events that it became the reason gachas display rates?

Because you fucking imbeciles have to come here and shit up the threads talking about games that people here are no interested in discussing

If you want to talk about the other shitty gacha games there's a general general for them and specific generals for the bigger ones

Literally, fuck off

I hope that's sarcasm.

she's a retarded incest rape baby conceived via futa cock courtesy of Merlins magic

Everything you dislike is reddit.

>Baaaaw muh Fate can't do wrong fuck me harder with your Saber-head cock Takeuchi

>Serpent Jewels are literally 1650AP per drop
What the fuck.

And Saber is the cool skilled player that doesn't care about meta weapons and will beat her with a partizan.

Fate is well known franchise unlike GBF, dedicated fanbase will whale for their favourite servant

yes, gbf continue to push the envelope of scams. These granshills refuse to mention their characters that are attached to credit card membership or phone plans

Let's discuss Jeanne's armpits then

>Rhongo
>Not a meta weapon

you're the biggest autist I've seen here and that's saying a lot

>getting triggered over people exposing how shitty this game's management is compared to pretty much every other mobage

Calm down. They're emphasizing a point that FGO has extremely jewish practices. This is how conversations go when someone is trying to make a point. I acknowledge the value they brought to the topic and I've grown increasingly angry towards the way FGO NA is being managed.

I like this image

I like the Sakuraclones.

Why are they shaven?
I thought French sluts didn't shave their pits