Tfw youll never drag race in Japan

>tfw youll never drag race in Japan

amazing tbqh

youtu.be/3qhT_5dwJHw

that guy and his channel are so strange.

what makes you say that? he's sharing parts of Japanese car culture we otherwise wouldnt see. There are people still in this world who think Japanese car culture is exactly like that terrible movie, tokyo drift.

I only saw a couple videos of him and can't tell if he's actually into that culture or if he's there just to do whatever job, filming his stuff and kinda laughing behind their backs about them

>wanting to drag race
unless you have no other options it is the origin of drag queens.
You have to be a special snowflake faglord to think drag race is a test of anything else but the car and doesn't count towards a real race.

my dude he's lived there for like 10 yuears or some shit it's because he's passionate

>because he's passionate
then I will probably get more into his stuff. thx

>GT-R vs Corvette
truly /ourguy/

he lives there and has lived there for years. He also has a job thats totally unrelated to cars. but im sure one of the reasons he moved there was due to the car culture

the point of this video was to showcase drag racing (which isnt popular in Japan). I persoally have no interest in drag racing esp here in the US. But its kinda cool to see how people across the world do it. what is popular in Japanese motorsport is circuit racing and drifting and is why most people watch noriyaro (which i like)

Seems he does commentary for Formula Drift Japan on the side as well, both in English and Japanese.

>that fucking insane green 240Z vs. Dad in the family wagon
>that apeshit Corvette vs a quite nice R33 GTR
>all these weird matchups that are really fun to watch
10/10 video as always, love this boy. Truly Veeky Forumsurguy

did you even watch more than two videos? he has an r32 gt-r (broken right now) that he would drift all the time. what do you mean he's not "into the culture"

>Japan jumping on the no prep bandwagon

That's pretty cool. Love the variety even if most of the cars were slow.

He has a GTS-t, not a GT-R.

? idk if ur just mentally retarded or what
u must be terrible with people

Is that a IS200 or an Altezza? It's fucking clean

There are no IS200s in Japan

tezza with a widebody

Its a 4 door skyline, not a gtr.

He used to own a ae86 but the moron sold it.

>Dat 280zx

Wannted to see more

what does "no prep" mean

means the bull got to fuck your wife without you blowing him hard first

wtf i love cuckolding now