/NG/

got these two containers for a nissan pulsar.

one has two small electric motors thats is for a dual stage injection system.

not sure what to do with them though.

oh lookie here.

Oh my god you didnt get the wire sto go with them did you. how are yo uspposed to connect them. This is why I always buy brand new out of the box, straight from the factory with warranty. They dont look new. DId you get them off of ebay or something. Oh my god these people never learn

i found them in an abandoned car.

do you have any idea how easy it is to splice wires?

HEY if i wnated yoru opinion i would have asked for it, now get the fuck off my board boomer asshole

>communism

I cant even take you seriously

hey go and fuck yourself you nigger assed cunt of a bitch whore i hate you all.

Oh wow typical ameicantski cant even come back with anything, so much for capitalism, wow get on your horse now paco fucking captislit

i really have to agree with communism.

it is the best forum of government.

samefagging

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Fuck off newfag

9OHHHHHHHHHHH WWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWw

FUCKING AMERICANS FUCKING OFF OUT OF HEREN NOW

i am sick of the fucking dick sucking that goes on on this forum, I am leaving and never coming back to this fucking shithole you will regret your mistakes

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Look who it is, the fake pinoy and his assfriend.

gotta smoke em...... gotta smoke em.

Veeky Forums who is the bigger faggots?

/ovg/ or tripfags?

Hendra you fucking weak dog. This is Commander Nitrous Oxide of the postie alliance. You have disrespected Australians.

We are coming to queensland to bash your gook ass and take you off this board once and for all.

Communism is for the most base of proles, for the dregs of society who can't raise themselves up so they seek to drag others down.

Hendra, you are a tripfaggot communist and will be the FIRST on the day of the rope. Enjoy your helicopter ride.

Hi there!

Henza = Cazadore

his got asshurt and quit my discord

you know you're in trouble when the barney boys and the postie alliance have teamed up with falcunt to destroy you.

hendra/cazador your days of tripfagging are numbered

Fucking communist scum. Why would you want communism. Can't you get shitloads of center link money for your severe mental illness?

barney thompson here and i've had a right gutful of your weak 4cyl trash hendra go kill yourself ai

OMG for the last time i am not hendra.

we are different people

don't make me regret you

BARNY
O
Y
Z
gayass

i quit cause your discord is fucking gay. if i knew it was full of inbreds that do incest then i would have avoided it like the plauge.

the cazador is not me i have told you that time and time again but if you get it you never will, anyway you are a stupid typical ausfag.

i told you i was born in phillipines but then agian who cares what you think, you are in the end nothing but just another asshole that sucks dick.

seriously fords and chevies are really gay.

i hope you all get cancer from your cell phones..........

go on go back to your discord go back to the other hillbilly inbreds..

we are coming cazador!

Hi there!

ahhhh ha ha ha ha im not the cazador, you cant even get my name right so how good are you at anything.

hang on you fucking kidding me you are the fucking spammer not /ovg/ after all....

acutally im gonna put 2 and 2 together you are the ausfag and /ovg/ that really is lame.

funny thread. very funny stuff. oh i am laffin, im gonna repost this on facebook.

cazador are you scared of aussies hendra?

Hi there!

Hi there!

Fuck off chink

Hi there!