>Thinking of selling WRX, buy a used Fiesta ST instead to save up money and be adult

>>Thinking of selling WRX, buy a used Fiesta ST instead to save up money and be adult

>>Extra $13k in the pocket for grown up stuff

>>fiancee refuses to let me do it

>>wtf why not, didn't you want a fucking house?

>>But user, it's so much sexier when you drive up in the WRX... it makes me want to ride you

>>I don't want you to drive a hamster car like the Fiesta (she drives a non-ST Fiesta)

Bruh.

The memes are real. Buy car, get girls

larping the thread is bad. you know that

I drive a BMW poorfag. Where do you live? i need to unload a days worth of my semen in your fiancee.

kek

Holy shit I think I recognize that park. I used to run there and then turn around and run back. Is that Boulder?

>Dreams of boyracers ITT

You’ll have fun in the fiesta, but you’ll look like a massive cuck in the process

> Wants to save money
> Wants to spend a large amount on a car to do so
Make up your fucking mind. Do you want to save money, or not?

>I recognize that gay blowjob

just enjoy your wrx faggot

So a wrx actually costs more to maintain? Or is that 13k just the car?

im literally in the process of selling my wrx to buy a fiesta st. except my girl doesn't give a shit what car i drive.

There is so much wrong with this post.

How old are you anyway? Buying a Fiesta ST to save money = being an adult?

for what reason?

WRX
>questionable boxer reliability
>shit MPG
>costs more to insure

Is this for real?

>sell all your shit and belongings
>buy 3k civic, or old long-wheelbase buick if she cares about image
>invest it all into rental properties
>get 10 rental properties
>buy bmw

Are your reasons purely monetary or is there something else you like about the Fiesta ST?

Let's simplify this - I owe 20k on my WRX, I can sell my WRX for 26k. I can buy a fully loaded 2016 Fiesta ST for $13k. I can still have a really fun and practical car with a manual that everyone raves about which is practically just as new as my current car. I sell my WRX, use the $6k worth of equity towards the Fiesta ST, pay $7k to pay off the rest of it, eliminate my car payment and I might just do liability insurance and save some more money there.

The Fiesta ST also has already depreciated by half, so the with luck (and the fact that Fiesta ST's are no longer manufactured), hopefully it will hit a point where depreciation slows down.

Fiesta ST has a depreciation potential of another 10k over the next 5-7 years perhaps

WRX has a depreciation potential of like 15k+ over the same period of time

All kidding aside, she fucking HATES BMW. I've told her that I liked cars like the E46 M3 and the current generation M2 and her response was that only losers aspire to drive bimmers.

Btw, it's just jokes br/o/s. For the first year+ that we dated and when I first met her I drove an old Saab. She said it's the type of car she imagines old people drive.

She still missed it when I sold it to someone for pennies since we took trips and such in it. Seats were comfy as fuck, too.

TL;DR, she was ready to be wifed long before I got the WRX. Hell, part of the reason I got the WRX was that I was slightly worried that I wouldn't be able to get away with getting a fun car after marriage + mortgage + house.

...so this is the power of vape induced autism?

>fiance
>reddit spacing
>owns a WRX
>wants to buy an even worse piece of crap
now that you've let everyone know where you're from how about going back and staying there

>bmw driver
>days worth of semen
What's that half a teaspoon after your soy latte fuccboi? Get an F6 310 like a proper man.

>selling car for objectively worse car

stfu about reddit spacing, nobody gives a shit about spacing except you. How the fuck do you know it is REDDIT spacing and not just spacing anyway?

>>>/reddit/

nice reddit spacing

>how do you know its reddit spacing
>reddit spaces response
10/10 would reply

stop larping please

This.
You make mrcummy look like heavens gift to earth.

>leave fiance
>buy house for yourself and enjoy a garage for your shitboxes

I was getting pussy driving a beat up Celica in my mid 20s..

fuck off retard

Mainly monetary, but honestly its pretty hard to live with a wrx in downtown toronto.

I simply cannot get over the fact that the WRX only has a pathetic 2L engine.
It would be an interesting car with v8.
My gf thinks they're shitty cars as well.

Read the license plate ding-dong

>Fiesta ST
unreliable pos
torsion beam for """SPORT"""(kek)
Ugly
Unless you are a ford fan, disregard what I say. Go ahead to buy it.

Don't do it OP, unhappy life with unhappy wife, or happy wife happy life.

>Why does an economy car has an economy engine?!?!

don't be so stupid Prez/poo/

I can't imagine being so poor that I'm mumbling about two shitty Jap economy cars and the couple thousand dollar difference it would make in my pathetic life, nor can I imagine the state of mind of your uneducated, trashy "fiancée"