/fgog/ - Fate Grand Order General

Previous: >2017 Summer Event
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4
Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/great-tournament/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boudica is mad because we failed her.

BEST AYY THREAD

You told me nobu was flat

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS RAIKOU CAN IN LAST AND I CAN'T ROLL HER RIGHT NOW. STOP IT DW!

LIZ THREAD is kill

10.0 thread.

Remember that we should stop fighting each other and turn against the real enemy. The shitty Saberfaces.

Post your face when you realized the true terribleness of this event

Will anyone even roll for swimsuit raikou after this disasterous performance? I would be embarrassed to even have her in my account at this point.

NEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!

How much do the Gacha CE boost?

Shut up, MHX. Even after your strengthening you're garbage.

She never was.
>her third bond line is her bragging about her chest

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CIRNO LINKS YOU PIECE OF SHIT REDDITOR FUCK OFF

Patiently waiting for new node farm image to be made.

But I want Saber Alter to win.

Apathy settled in too quick for me to even find a reaction image. At least I rolled some summer servants. That's nice.

New pleb here. Should I roll swimsuit gacha with my 30 quartz?

>talking shit to my girl mhx
Say that to my face

You faggots can't even stop replying to Melvin

What is this face trying to convey?

This is how Boudica should have been at Septem.

>tfw could roll the part 1 gacha if Helena was just in it

It sucks they had to separate the swimsuit I want most and my second tier wants like that.

I'll roll some ticket

Someone is about to get fucked dry

Angry about not getting to be a swimsuit Servant?

Plenty of quartz is what describes a good event for me and there is almost none so it's trash

She's the best 4* Lancer from what we've seen, though. And we don't even know her third skill.

Fuck Saberfaces, MHX was right.
I'll go home with Frankenmoe and Papa and flip the bird at this rigged race.

Do It, but In singles

You faggots better support Mama and make her win, or else I'll crash this thread WITH NO SURVIVORS

So we get reward mats for 1st to 3rd place?

I'm thinking of writing a 'interactive fiction' type Grail War, akin to shit like this choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/great-tournament/

Would anyone be interested in reading something like this? Thinking of doing it in the context of F/A's subspecies Grail Wars, so it'd be smaller in scale. Will probably have a bunch of branching paths, and a few different Servants you can choose to summon (thinking of kiyohime, nitocris, and potentially a third choice)

MHX is a shitty Saberface too. She's on the enemy side.

Lancer Alter still exists, so no, sorry.

Angry in general.

She'll get a swimsuit costume right guys? Please I have shit luck and I won't be able to roll her if they manage to make a 4* or 5* Boudica

>AoE
lmao

I'd be interested, but...

>that roster

JUST

>2nd round is going to be the same as 1st round
>every round will end the same way

Great event

I'm angry
Angry about romans

I like raikou more than the others but timed free mats is just too much to pass up, sorry mom.

WHO doing every single node but Raikou's HERE?

UMU

Shut it, Boudica. Hope you get raped, again.
t. Roman

Nito drops bolts. Who drops the other two event mats?

that's just the choice of your servant, not the rest of the servants in the war (who i already have a good idea of)

recommend a third choice

What do you mean? My Saber Alter is winning so I'm happy

Helea drops wheels and Fran drops plates.

I can deal with little quartz but no apples? I know plenty of people have a zillions but I have less than 30 of each type, personally I'd like more apples to farm at a faster pace.

Drop Servants I have are shit for the nodes. Especially since I only have Ishtar and some CEs from this bunch. Only Pent and Moedred are maxed of the rest.

>implying Umu even remembers who this bitch is

Fuck you and your shitty big tit whores

>nito reddit fags write fan fiction
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

NEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ah fair enough, any specific class your looking for? Are you using only canon servants or are you willing to do original ones? How about servants mentioned in canon, but haven't been summonable yet?

Do you even accomplish anything by completing every node? If not, then I'm not going to bother with any node besides Nito's for a while.

>Tfw because of saberface cancer we got one of the worst gold mats possible

I fucking hate these cucks so much.

What do Nero's nodes drop?
I want them wines

She isn't going to to win but since I already bought everything I needed with the wheels I'll just spend them on buster oil and sacrifice myself for mama

Have the nodes changed from the previous round or is Nito still the best gold wheel node?

REMOVE NEROFAGS

Anons I need the wines, my apologizes for helping the worst team to win the race

Don't worry, they'll win anyway. Cancer always prevails.

She's going to put an end to summer once and for all

Thanks for helping my waifu win

Because of Pako's art style, I keep forgetting that Nobu is a KugiRie character.

technically they only need to be in third place or 2nd

BRB assassinating Sakura Tange, Sakurai and Wada so we'll be free of the Nero cancer plaguing Fate

Post loli teams

SANKYU

What are the new drops per node?

Saber Alter isn't cancer

I'm definitely looking to use canon ones, mostly because it'll be easier to write and more appealing to potential readers to see Servants they like doing stuff

Though Servants mentioned in canon but haven't been summoned yet is not out of the question

Fuck off Kay.

same here

They've changed. I went to do saberface node for plates, but now they give wheels and screws.

>second round will end like the first

Summer 2017 was a mistake

I accept your apologizes

>Saber Alter isn't cancer

Fair enough, any specific class you want the third option to be? Also do you have a website or something you'll be posting updates on this on?

>non-Nerofags will never hear their waifus as they win rounds

wtf bros I played with the sound on for the first time in a while and they're talking how long has voice acting been in the game

she's reddit

I would actually like this regardless of Servant choice, and know at least one other who would for what it's worth.

Saberfaces are a mistake

I WANT BLUE BERSERKER GEMS

WHERE

ironically the event nodes keep giving me red ones

Do support points also affect the amount of rewards or is there something else?
Pls respond

She's literally Jeanne Alter but with less personality and way more spammed. But yeah, she's not cancer and you aren't a failed abortion, sure buddy.

>EOP's not realizing the race is supposed to be rigged by Ishtar because she wants the strongest ones to win

Hand over the apologems.

Okay, who's dropping what now?

I thought Nito and Schez were still dropping wheels and I wound up with more junk

Same, doko da?

Have fun in jail cuck