Does Veeky Forums like the Portofino?

It's really beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a17908/caught-testing-2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for some reason, ferrari is really boring to me.
probably a mix between "meh, won't be able to afford anyways" and "babbies first dreamcar"

>hardtop retracting convertible
DROPPED

Dramatic, yes. Beautiful, eh that ones up for debate.

So it's just the replacement for the California?

I wonder how their female customers are going to like it. It looks a little too...aggressive.

Nah, I like the RWD Huracan.

>So it's just the replacement for the California?
Yes, it is.

>It's really beautiful.
looks like a ferrari got the modern car design treatment aka it looks like a retarded whale.

Looks like a fatter Dodge Viper, just like the 812

>babbies first dreamcar

Given there are only so many manufacturers, choosing to not like something for a reason like that is pretty childish.

Not this shit again....
Ferrari FIRST
Amerishit SECOND

Well, a day back my girlfriend saw a red C7 and told me "user, that's a nice looking ferrari."

i liked the California but this looks so much nicer, well done Ferrari, congratulaaaaaations!

>muh american design

All they do is copying like the chinks

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! A two door, front engined coupe has similar proportions and functional vents that are physically required to be in a similar place are in a similar place!

3 pipes

7 vagonias

FUGGIN' 4 PIPES. HELL YEAH!

I mean, I like Corvettes! I really do. But it's obvious they wanna look like Ferrari.

>ferrari invented the hood scoop

Come ooooon. Don't be act so butthurt.

on the corvette it's not a hood scoop

That is the actual reason of existence of Corvettes. To me, the Corvette is just a wannabee supercar accessible to the people at from 50k. A Corvette doesn't make any sense to me when the Camaro exists.

I wonder how the design-choices are made at Chev. Do they purposely steal the design-ideas or does it just "happen" because they look at Ferrari-posters day and night?

you want the smallest possible car with a fat v8, comfortable suspension, a low center of gravity, and you don't want to spend more than $70k. What do you buy?

user... It can be done without copying....

>555comeonnow.pdf

You are aware that there are pictures of the C7 from before the f12 was revealed/released, right? Unless, of course, you are suggesting that GM is in possession of a time machine. I'm a dodge guy myself, and don't have much mind for the vette, but don't be a dope.

I don't really care about Ameritrash or Italian unobtanium. Just wanted an excuse to post the Lex.

angry gook detected, sorry all our performance cars and our country itself is superior lmao

it's true, the scoop is on the front bumper. look at the picture

sauce?

F12 2012
C7 2014

And MUCH more important: 599 2006 and 458 2009

toyota has 5 lmp1 wins in two seasons. when was the last time america had an lmp1 win

Camo'd spy shots were posted in 2011, the cam is designed to make the car look like a C6, but it obviously isn't. roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a17908/caught-testing-2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7/ Wasn't the f12 revealed on leap day of that year?

The corvette looks fuck all like the 599, and even less like the 458.

You're a moron if you think that there isn't a market for premium HTCs.

This is why you are not a business exec.

Not him/her, but... They're never as attractive as fixed roofs or even ragtops. Just my opinion.

Also the SL in its current state is pretty irrelevant in terms of sales. Nobody wants one when the S-Class coupe exists and is miles more opulent and nouveau-riche looking.

>muh four pipes in the middle

>miles more opulent

they're pretty much the same car equipment-wise, the only real difference is that the SL doesn't have a V12 as an option

amendment, the SL65 has a v12, not the SL600

>be Toyota
>take a shitload of cash
>suck in F1 AND LeMans

>be Honda
>take a shitload of cash
>suck in F1 inthe 00's AND 10's (pic related)

When did everything go so wrong for japan?

No, they've neglected the fuck out of it mate. The interior is literally a generation old. Merc has put a lot of effort into their sedans and building out the coupe versions of the sedans but their entire truck line-up and the SL have been on the shelf a little too long.

>the numpad in the center stack
This is now the one sign that you're not driving a current Benz.

i don't agree that the interior looks dated. those huge air vents, art deco steering wheel, and the port holes on the gauges are supposed to be big sporty indicators that this is the driver's Merc rather than the spacious S class that is supposed to be a complete disconnect from everything that is at all stressful and tedious.

Eh, no hardtop convertible is a "driver's car." The SL stopped being a drivers car after the original 300 imo.

Thats why they greenlighted cars like the AMG GT, and even it has a more modern interior than the SL now.

just to put a figure out there, MB has sold over 29000 of the current gen SL in just North America compared to 4,600 of the AMG GT. so, if it's dated and irrelevant why is still selling so well? let me guess, because people are dumb and you see through the fog.

>when was the last time america had an lmp1 win

Not counting the American-based Champion Audi team, it would probably be Panoz in 2002 GP at RFK Stadium back when it was the LMP900 class.

>car that's been on the market for nearly a decade has sold more than car that's been on the market for a few years
Really?

>he can't tell the difference between a Maranello and a C6.
Damn.
Why you on Veeky Forums homie?

that was through the current production runs, tit for tat the SL is up by 6,000 units

It's like an F-type
But more expensive