pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Nino!

Saved up 100 orbs for the hero fest only 5 star I got was a -spd, +res Julia, how did I do?

Impregnating Elise!

-SPD doesn't matter for Julia, so good job

what C skill do I give my +1 Julia

Really? I'm new to this game and thought -spd was always bad.

Just promoted this cutie
What to put in her A slot

She is +spd -hp

Why do people hate IVs when without IVs units like Reinhardt and Nino, and most decently fast mages would be mediocre?

I pulled a +Atk/-HP Lilina, worth investing into? I have a Shitja I can burn on her, but no Death Blow 3 (I have a Hawkeye I can promote though).

>What to put in her Anal slot

My dick

I know what I'd put in her A slot if you know what I mean.

Can we talk about cuck waifus?

Because it usually fucks people over instead of helping.

depends on the unit. For Julia it's not great but not that bad either. For other units its crippling.

Are you excited for Estalia Saga, /feg/?

Haul with 100 orbs on hero fest banner:

>+res -def Ike
>+spd -atk Roy
>A FUCKING MERRIC (didn't even check IV)

Could be worse I guess, I always seem to pull off banner units on hero fests, despite the increased focus rate. Happened last time as well (I only got a Snacki and Sheena). Is this some sort of a con?

Meanwhile I successfully pulled Spring Camilla, Bride Cordelia and Summer Corrin all within about 100 orbs each time.

Definitely do it.

Julia is on your team to do 3 things: counter Reinhardt, counter Nino, and blow Nowi and Fae the fuck up, all of which she can do with -SPD since you're giving her green tomebreaker anyway.

Fuck off cuck

>without IVs units like Reinhardt and Nino, and most decently fast mages would be mediocre
>the cancer killing the game would be mediocre

Is this supposed to be an argument for IVs? Because that sounds great to me.

Pretty much. Some units are even at their best when -spd, while others (like you said) can be next to unusable due to -spd. From top of my head: Henry and Sophia WANT -spd, it's their best bane.

You see this cutie strolling in through the woods, what do you do?

Gray was a mistake

If you have no other decent Red Mages go for it. She takes a lot of investment but has great payoff.

Enjoy your cute nuke.

Hey just started and opened the starter orbs on hero fest got

AZUra -atk +spd
Ike -hp +def

reroll?

Is Gunter good? Is my only Green cav, and he's +Atk-Res.

'D?

Fury is a solid pick if you have spare Hinatas.

Rape

Nothing because I'm beta just like you

Hector is pretty fine with -spd too.
On this particular banner, I think Ike is also similar to Julia in that he'll prefer +spd, but -spd isn't much worse than neutral spd. The only thing that kills him is -atk.

He's got Hone Cavalry, which is a great skill.

What do you like about Camilla?

I'd reroll. I got +atk hector and nothing else, rerolling too

>tfw -atk/+spd ike

Does -atk kill the Julia?

Oh, you know, the usual.

So what's the final veredict on these items? Which are the best and which are fucking worthless?

>Rein medocre without Ivs
see i'm about to ascend then merge my +atk rein into my neutral rein and you're giving me such a huge boner

be honest

how many food money did you sacrifice to buy orbs?

100 yuro here

Nino is not for rape!

Which FEs like to be fisted?

My only other 5* Red Mage is a +HP/-Atk Katarina

She's been pulling her weight via Glacies bombs but I do want a better one

I think I might pull the trigger, I have like 120k feathers so the cost isn't that painful

Her huge tits and mentally deficient brain mean she'll do anything you tell her.

Kidnap and sacrifice to satan.

None. I have $52,000 in my bank acocunt.

Should I spend my orbs on Herofest or Celica?

Damn, that's tough.
F

Not really, she still tanks fine, especially with +spd or res, but that's definitely suboptimal.

Literally the worst possible Julia. I mean even with -ATK she's not unusable but that's really dragging her potential down.

>+RES -SPD Sonya

Who gets res ploy?

The HP damage one will let even 4* shits with normal braves sneak in kills on lots of things. Front load the first team and then try and win like that the next 6 matches.

why is it ok for Morgan to get bullied by her mother but not for Tharja to be bullied herself?

I feel you. Guess he'll go into cold storage until I roll another in the future. I need to save all of my 1 orb for priority #1, Hinoka.

how am i doing?

Should I use hinoka or s.corrin in my flier team?

If you use items you should just uninstall the game. The items are meant to be hoarded until they expire and you lose them all.

>Only spent 4 orbs
I still need genny damn it!

>food money
lol all the money I've bought orbs with were bonus check monies

They expire?

Imagine being elitist in a fucking mobage.

HOT TAKES

reply with heroes that you think work as 4*+10

That's what people were speculating but there's nothing confirmed so it might be just /feg/ sperging out again

But 7 is average speed, why is it bad?

Ooh, good luck on Hinoka man.
Sucks that our Ikes have pretty shitty ivs, especially since I love Ike and really wanted to try his Heavy Blade/Aether build. I'm alright with it though since I'm not really a fan of his art.

Cherche
Cecilia
F Corrin
Oboro
Hana
Beruka

Both, really. Cordelia is a better version of Hinoka if you have one.

NINO!

What do you like about Cordelia?

Should I upgrade my -SPD, +RES Effie?

olivia

He's -atk

I want to teach Nino how to read.

Thanks for this guy. Brave Bow helped cleaning the other archer. Klein is about to kill the red mage.

Just like you should never use MyCastle items right

-atk is what's bad

When are we getting the Vantage 1 seal?

cute!!!

Palla is cute! CUTE!

>and her husband
That's not Gonzales

She is +res but yea shit sucks
Going to try to roll for her again in Herofest with all these orbs. Pity rate is 6.57 for the focus but if I dont get her after the pity rate is gone ill just hoard my shit up again

>Leif's wife
>Ever getting married to Shitlia
Good one

Is Cancel Affinity good on Kagero? or are there better B skills for her?

So Ragnell is pretty much close/distant counter but in weapon form? Who uses it best outside ike?

Anyone have more of these edits?

If you've ever used a Light's Blessing you're an irredeemable shitter.

Did a full roll because I'm indecisive. I fucking love Hero Fest. Rein is +HP/-Def and Tiki -HP/+Def. Titty Ninja is -HP/+Atk but I rarely use her but I'm happy that I didn't get -Atk on all of the previous times I rolled them.

I got a shitty Ephraim with the free roll and then this cutie appears out of nowhere.

Should I combine 5star lvl 40 characters to make them stronger?

Also, should I dump 4star skills in their empty slots for the same purpose?

No one because only Ike can use it.

vantage

I used over 100 orbs and got only one 5 star I hate you.

If you already started sniping for her, continue, but if not, you should probably aim for a different hero. This IV set isn't ideal, but it's not worth wasting all these orbs.

>Who uses it best outside ike?
user...

yes