The verdict is now officially in

Kia Stinger is /ourcar/
Here's Why the 2018 Kia Stinger GT Is Worth $50,000
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDVbx1ZEs5E

Kill you are self OP

No manual and no v8? Pass.
t. bought this instead

Wow.

First the Jeep Wrangler advertisement and now this. One more strike and we're done with Doug, right guys?

Hi doug!

what's uo my dude!

Scat pack Doge gives you more power, a great exhaust sound and people know what it is for 10 grand less.

ITT OP talks to himself to keep his shitty thread alive

Veeky Forumss a pretty slow board, this thread could be ignored for 8 hours and not get archived.

What are some of its interesting quirks and features?

>Dougposting converges with Stinger Shilling

great....

The people who make it eat puppies for dinner.

and a shittier interrior with less technology and equipment.

Stingers are meant to compete with luxury sports sedans like the Audi A5 and BMW 4 series, not American land barges.

>doug shilling on Stinger and LC500
not surprised

>no v8? Pass

v8 is antiquated.

50 fucking grand? that is fucking autism

what

And? There's no replacement for displacement, nor the sound and torque that a veeate makes. I don't want a turbo v6, even if it's technically "better".

>crossplaner boomer posting
>just passing nobody in my fogmobile

not in the real world

why so butthurt? are you an old fart that can't accept that times a changing or an autistic german mongol who thinks this is a threat to his pieces of shit that will forever sell on badge anyway?

It upsets me that Hyundai/Kia have a really nice 5 liter V8, but they refuse to put it in anything smaller than a full-size luxobarge.

A V8 Miata is never gonna happen user.

Kia already has its hands full killing the M5. Miata is the target for next year.

Tick tock!

G8BE genesis coupe when?

>killing the 5 this year
>killing the gti later this year
>killing the miata next year

Is this the start of the Korean revolution?

In the next couple years, but it won't be a cheap knockoff mustang anymore. Since Genesis is WE LUXARY NAO the next Genesis coupe is gonna cost as much as an Infiniti Q50.

ugh you people are autists and not the smart kind that people feel pity for, but the stupid ones people regret not aborting

>calling a charger a land barge
>is meant to compete with 340i but weighs over 4000lbs

Those dodge land barges are still significantly better performance cars in every metric than your $50k Kia. Also reminder Kia made the stinger weighs 4000+ lbs while it’s competitors are nearly 500 lbs less

damn

>IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT MAKES MORE HORSEPOWER SOUNDS BETTER THAN A V8 IT STILL SHOULD HAVE HAD A V8 BECAUSE I HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE

>muh performance
What about overall quality, reliability and warranty?
>muh speed is so important
You're the kind of retard that gets pissy if a car takes more than 5 seconds to get to 60mph when you yourself drive a 70hp shitbox.
The Kia is a 5 door hatchback GT.
You're comparing it to your casual pigfat half-plastic muh straight line murifat car.

>sounds better
HAHAHAHA good one.
>makes more power
It literally doesn't though, my car has 415hp/415tq while a Kia stinger v6 twin turbo only makes 365hp/376tq.

Not to mention that he's comparing it against a 2 door Challenger rather than the Charger that it's actually up against. Dollar for dollar, the Charger is literally the only sedan that can compete with the Stinger performance wise. BMW, Audi, Merc, etc all fall way short.