>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-298289-16/for-honor-v111-patch-notes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_arrow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_thermal_weapons#Flaming_arrows.2C_bolts.2C_spears_and_rockets
youtu.be/zTd_0FRAwOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting S3 patchnotes since I didn't see them in the OP: forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-298289-16/for-honor-v111-patch-notes

S3 Patchnotes best off:

* Duel maps fixes to remove instant ledging and bad duel situations
* Anti Run Away system for duels
* Chip damage increase
* Revenge buff against CC and ganks
* Anti CC gank changes (you can't get perma stun locked)
* Guardswitch block fixed for assassins
* More unlock tech fixed
* Feat Cooldowns now carry over between rounds in Elimination
* More colors to choose for defenders & attackers
* Daubeny's shame material fix
* More gear drops at end of match
* war banner for automatic war assets placement
* New Menus to see emotes/effects/executions in-game with sound
* Matchmaking will restart automatically when not enough players are left
* Bot selection in "Duel Practice"
* Custom match setting will presist
* Toggle in-game HUD for PC

I miss Timesnap

RIP warden
RIP knights

Reminder my knight faction needs to stop bitching already.

For the sake of this stupid argument being over from last thread-

Gunpowder arrows alone have several uses en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_arrow

If you think that's not good enough, here, actual just flaming fucking arrows en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_thermal_weapons#Flaming_arrows.2C_bolts.2C_spears_and_rockets

Also, the devs care about the knights, you fuckers are just sad at this point bitching about this

I was really hoping the "parry doesn't guarantee GB" change would get implemented.

For some reason the only change i've noticed is now, valk raw lights are impposible to parry. And im on PC.

The knigger salt is glorious

He's too dirty. WTB clean Gladiator skin.

should i include the in the Season 3 pastebin?

>Parry a heavy = light attack
>Parry a light = heavy attack
What do you think of this?

Ya that with keeping light parry punishes and making chip damage lethal would be ideal.

A direct link to the patch notes would be better.

>early rockets
>only rare a niche uses
>purely to set fire to a house
>never wide spread military usage

Wow, try reading the thing before you post next time.

>make warlord even more broken
no thanks.

Lights are too dangerous, no point using them.

>But game to play as knights
>DLC characters are both romans
>Ones a fucking glorified slave

Dodged a bullet not buying the season pass.

It's now been added, anything that's missing?

buy now

RIP the dream. It's gotten so bad that I might actually play that dumpster fire of a mod called Mordshit just to play as a proper Knight with a warhammer.

Oh no, you're retarded. You seriously don't fucking get how lighting things on fire from a distant and burning fucking buildings down and ships isn't a military use? What is wrong with this board where did these morons come from? What's a military use of a flaming arrow if not to burn things down?

Shugoki nerf when?

Conq is a prisoner who's forced to fight. they've said nothing about glad being a slave

When they take away the retarded 50% bonus damage you take with your armor off.

>Conqs a prisoner
>only two "knights" to even play
Never realized how fucking insufferable my faction is. Bunch of fuckin cry babies

Is it even possible to parry lights on console?

Yeah I feel like a dumbass for preordering this game. I just wanted the sick crosses because I figured I would get to slap them on some Knights. I knew I should have waited till the game went on sale.

>show me wide spread use of fire arrows
>one time someone burned a house down with one during the English civil war

Hmm

Yes, just not PK lights. Hers will forever be impossible non-inconsistent to parry

Yes just not from neutral on reaction. You have to actually read your opponent to parry lights in most cases.
t.just started to play console today with the free weekend

Conq also uses medieval weapons and armour. The vast majority of gladiators were slaves, you hardly need to be told.

>cited evidence of an event to prove its use is now the only time fire arrows were used ever

Did you go to school?

Oh god, wait, /fhg/ I just realized Gladiator might get rid of the Dues Volt fags

Is this the new golden age?

Warden and Lawbringer are the only real knights. Prove me wrong.

Can we please have a southeast asian or indonesian warrior on Samurai faction? Knights and Kangs are lucky enough to get extended-canon friends and we're still stuck with the same damn island. I want an Indochinese guy with Escrima style or maybe some kind of Vietnam jungle assassin.

>Play a character without a fast opener against Shugoki
>It doesn't even matter WHAT you do, they respond with light attack and guess right because that answer is always correct
>This is okay

>Not a single mention of Zeus Bolt
>HAHA ME EPIC MEMERS GET GONE THIS IS ROMAN TERRITORY NOW AMIRITE /effhaitchgee/????
So this.....is the power......of shitposting.

>imply wide spread usage
>fail to source it

Keep it coming.

HAH. Japs BTFO in season 4 when Ronin leak turns out to be false, and they get a greasy 4' Viet.

He wears komodo dragon armor, Islamic radical, is half orangutan, fights with devil sticks and has feats where he both skins and eats cats.

>We have literally reached a moment in for honor history were
> deus vult fags,
>realism knigger
>muh European heritage kniggers
>people who didn't realize knights are faction people Will all leave
Odd time to be alive

"They were sent by the Iron Legions to pacify the land. They’ve since acquired a taste for freedom and have made Ashfeld their home. They believe that many – if not all – of the ancient ruins that cover their lands were built by the Great Empire, the precursor of the Iron Legion.

Disorganized for centuries, Ashfeld’s Knights have mostly been a collection of petty warlords and roving bands of mercenary knights. In the last decade, they have been corralled under a single banner, often at sword point, by Ashfeld’s Blackstone Legion, led by Apollyon."

I don't see anything here indicating what a knight is. And their emblem doesn't signify anthing other than a fortress, honor and roots.

How many cited battles do I need till I satisfy you, that's called moving the fucking goal-post in its most classic definition.

>Everyone's sick a knigger shit posting
>romans btfo the kniggers, losing the faction war btfos them extra

See you later reddit

>not wanting to purge the unworthy deus vult style

Little bitch. As an aside, it will never cease to make me laugh, remembering a bunch of leddit cuckolds spamming the equivalent of kill all non whites in Europe. Comedy gold.

Rajput would be better

An actual battle with wide spread usage as you implied would be a good start sweaty.

>getting upset over deus vult

Why hello there Mohammad.

>d-don't post deus vult you'll offend Jamal

Wew lad, also shut the fuck up about your flaming arrows no one fucking cares.

deusfags are the weebs of the knight faction

>Warden
>Dressed like the fucking Conqueror
>Supposed to be noble
>If real knights were to see him, they'd think him a mercenary who was given 5 minutes to assemble gear

>nobody cares
>except for the people trying to argue that people never just put tar on a rope around and arrow and lit somebody's house on fire against flammable buildings in war
>He enjoys crying about knigger lives

Cancer.

Still waiting on that source hunny bun.

You're arguing with actual retards user. Just look at the ad hominem when you dare question their meme. Honestly makes me annoyed my faction has reached peak annoyance

Deus vult friend, I hope this doesn't trigger you. :)

Nobody gives a shit if you wanna play pretend crusader, its when it goes overboard and then your faction cries about everything happening to you when the nips got literal fiction as a character.

>dueling a pk, playing kensei
>really good duel, at 2-2
>light attack over and over and he dies to it in 5 seconds after failing to parry every time
>quits

i mean the match was already over whats the point of just giving yourself the penalty

youtu.be/zTd_0FRAwOQ

This guy sounds more reasonable than you, I'm inclined to side with team "fire arrows sound retarded".

Post and the one thing you're most looking forward to in season 3.

Personally I'm looking forward to the revenge changes.

user it's not so much the phrase. Or you wanting to pretend to be white, it's the constant asshurt posting knights have been doing for the past 3 threads.

*Post mains
Fug

People used to heat up cannon balls in furnaces and shoot them into boats and ignite shit. I really don't need to cite how fire is useful in a military situation.

Is Berseker the most overpowered class in the game? That shit is even more broken then the centurion.

Its literally impossible to bock the heavy combo it has. Even with parrying there is no guarantee it can be stopped. Any other class would lose all their stamina after doing that many heavys. I've seen so many classes nerfed yet I have never seen the Berseker nerfed. How is that supposed to be fair?

I like cent but another Roman is pretty lame in my opinion, and I'll freely voice my dissatisfaction. I hear reddit has a hide no no opinion button though, could be what you've been looking for?

xD Shugoki is bad tho xDDDD

You got the two most famous roman things ever, that's it, and people wanted those fucking things too, and they weren't ever gonna get a roman faction that was clear.

why is this game so shit?

what do i do against assassins who can interrupt everything i do? i can never win against competent zerkers, pks and orochis as lawbringer and i can't parry their lights nearly as consistently with the time snap change
any assassin can just spam lights at me and they would win

>heat up a metal ball forged to fit in the canon
>heat expands metal

Jesus you're just digging though the book of "it happened once" now.

Wardens are travelling paladin type figures. They probably cobble together whatever they can. They're an order separate from Blackstone.

really excited for the tidal wave of new players the free weekend will bring! it didnt have to be like this, ubi

Good for reddit, I bought the game for knights however, hence the dissatisfaction. Unsure as to why it needs to be spelled out, I thought it was obvious.

People are actually making smurf accounts to stomp on people in the free weekend. For what purpose?

What the hell do i do as lawbringer against anything?

to pump their tiny egos

Don;t they have to buy the game again? What a waste of money.

Wardens are a bit like mercs though, they are basically the "traveling knight" archetype. They travel the lands and fight for those that pay well or need their help ect.

shove

>too stupid to think that they would heat up a smaller ball and put in the cannon

Oh man, how many people on Veeky Forums are actual children

Not on the only populated platforms. You can just make a new account for free.

I DEMAND PLATE ARMOR FOR WARDEN NOW

no, its free and steam/uplay accounts are free

i'm this guy
and your main source of damage is parries and gbs, besides that basically all you have is your top light and shove on block stuff
i do ok vs non assassins by feinting into lights and mixing that up with raw heavies

Na, that's an actual thing called "hot shot". He is wrong about fire arrows though.

You bought the wrong game when all the knight classes were revealed. Should have just bought fucking mordhau, much as I hate to say it. It's "knights the videogame"

Parry

Yes please, and a free flowing cape, and a plume. Oh and some of edge momas moves as well. That would all be wonderful.

To hell with Apollyon's moveset, Warden's deserve halfswording and mordhau. More halfswording and mordhau moves than the stupid inbred Highlander

>Reddit
That's what these Knigger apologists seem to want to turn this general into.
>"W-What? You're not creaming yourself over LOL2ROMAN? Get out of here and never question the narrative again."

>knights vs samurai vs vikings
>the wrong game to play as a knight

Odd. But as I a said, I disappointed but it's not the end of the world. I doubt I'd drop warden for any new hotness either way, my greatest hope is that they give warden some of Apollyons sexy unblockable half sword moves. Hell delet SB altogether for all I care.

We get it, you're upset, they're not fucking changing it so just get over it

Wardens*

>gladiatrix will never bam your boozle

>the least populated faction by far is the reddit faction

What an odd conclusion you've reached, mind going over your thought process with me? Mathematically it would be the least reddit faction.

>ITT absolutely seething Kniggers
This salt is too precious

I'm an autistic Romaboo who owns an SPQR flag and is so autistic I actually have like 300 hours in Rome 2: Total War (and like 700 in Rome 1) and even I don't want the gladiator.

Centurion was a really cool surprise, and he himself essentially sums up Rome pretty well, we didn't need a second one. The idea of a Gladiator in the game is stupid when the Centurion fights like a Gladiator anyways (and has emotes and executions of him appealing to an invisible crowd and such). I would have preferred a different knight character, perhaps a shield + warhammer or something.

Though, I'm also not complaining a huge amount because the gladiator seems to be pretty different in terms of gameplay, just aesthetically I don't like him. If we do actually get a Year 2, I am hoping that knights get more actual knights;

I can't wait, this dude's aesthetic is fucking GOAT. His executions aren't half bad, some are pretty brutal. Can't wait to see his moveset.

Me too. Hoping some new executions for him that involve a beat down, like what he did with his buckler in one execute.

>haha ubi is so bad at giving people what they want lol

Uh huh. I'm a weeb but I can see why they aren't happy. If both samurai were chinks or gooks I wouldn't be very happy either.

>all of gladiator's emotes are garbage but the casual one so you don't have to save up steel

You gotta have the stepping one, but what will be your backup execution, pitchfork, shield punch?

>Literally every single time I've ever been linked something on that shit site, the people in that subribbit have various vultard names or are STILL spewing LE DESU BOLT memays

I've seen it straight from the horses mouth more than enough.