/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #165

Slugs edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.1: mega.nz/#!es1mmA4Z!fhvrsj_ch0sxpjzk2o8UTMUUEBkoYVGNDxjFgozGBCU

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ilias!

Slimes

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

I'd take vore over the shitposting retard and his filenames

>even albert thinks the vorefag is cancer
lmao

Why did TT decide to give you the best girl so early on?

Limes

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

He's into unbirth.

Slugs are cute.

Fitting, as he is a failed abortion.

Why is she so smol? Bigger.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

He does make a point though, as the circlejerk over difficulty here is getting out of hand.

Does unbirth count as vore?

There is no circle jerk or even a discussion to be had.

If you want to play the game like a normal Dragon Quest game then play on Hell
If you want a challenge then play on Paradox
If you want to faceroll then play on anything else

The end.

>イリアス
>しかし、冒険の旅というのもなかなか楽しいものですね。
空から見下ろすのとは、まるで異なる感覚です。
この両足で大地を歩き、この拳で魔物を誅し、
空いたおなかをご飯で膨らませ、疲れた体でぐっすり眠る――
……正直、悪いものではないと考える私がいます。
>ルカ
>最近は、旅の愚痴も減った気がしますね。
>イリアス
>愚痴とはなんですか!
>ルカ
>す、すみません……
>イリアス
>思えば……私は、焦りすぎていたのかもしれませんね。
>ルカ
>焦りすぎって……何がです?
>イリアス
>いえ、こちらの話ですよ。
目線が異なれば見えてくるものも違う、思えば当たり前です。
……いいでしょう、この地に生ける全ての生命。
それぞれ精一杯生きる事を、この私が許します。

So IIias's change is because she got to stuff her stomach, beat up monsters, sleep soundly and fun with friends? Knowing how lonely she was this makes some sense. Now then, give me that Sonya bit, what causes her to start feeling like she's useless? Does she get hurt in a battle everybody else was fine in? Does Luka get hurt and she can do nothing for him while others like Promestien,Hild or Nuruko could?

>thats no way to live
I haven't died yet so i think im fine.

You're not really alive either...

Honestly most of problems with monsters go away once Ilias goes pro coexistence
She can just tweak them with holy magic so breeding won't be problem anymore and since it's also good for spiritual shit she can probably make them less violent
First Alice is still shit though

Even this one?

hahaha how can someone be this retarded

Yes.

What do you mean by that?
Lolias also does like her worship by the nuns. Also if Luka does marry her does that mean they'll worship him too?

I hope /mggg/ likes demons!

Kill yourself.

Especially that one.

Cute! Also, demo when?

What artist?

Black sclera is my weakness.

FW-sama you're one of the few good content creators left.

I will be a good content creator !

Which Alice?

Ch.2 is proving to be far bigger than I expected compared to the first game, so it's taking me a little longer to put everything together. At least a few more months work I'd estimate.

I do want to have a demo closer to release though to drum up interest and hopefully get people hyped for things.

Original design was by an artist who's no longer on the team, Sassquatch_H, but then another artist, AimlessArt helped touch up the sprite and refine it a little more.

Thank you! I'm really glad that I've been able to make something that so many people have enjoyed. It's been a dream come true, for real. I just have to hope I'm not getting too ambitious with Ch. 2 and that it all turns out okay still.

Lets just say the first wants the second and the other wants the eighth. That solves the problem.

Can't wait for the demo

I believe in you FrostWorks Sama!

Where can I find more pictures of your characters like this? Someone posted it a few threads ago, but I didn't see it in your twitter or patreon

So can someone clear something up for me?

Is the BA that was shown in the puppeteer's tower in part one the same as the chaos BA shown near the end of part two?

Just a little confused because it doesn't really make that much sense for her to bother going through the hassle of collecting an army if she's so extremely overpowered anyways. Yet I can't see it being anyone else since the paradox world BA has no reason to exist there since Ilias never revived her.

>since Ilias never revived her.

The Paradox timeline is supposedly identical to the original timeline up until 30 years ago so yeah she would have

>Is the BA that was shown in the puppeteer's tower in part one the same as the chaos BA shown near the end of part two?
yes. That is the same BA we think. Considering that the original Paradox World BA also fucked off somewhere who knows though.

You mean the VN timeline is identical to the paradox one until that point.

>2+3 equals 5
>You mean 3+2 equals 5

Thank you, I'll try not to disappoint!

I was the one who posted it

Generally I do post the full body sprite previews on my Patreon for the dev log things, though. Twitter I reserve more for screenshots of the game and teasers of the CG to avoid spoiling too much.

The implication is different. The paradox universe is effectively the main universe.

Nigga no
Paradox world didn't exist until Luka killed Ilias in the VN

The VN is the original universe and came first so it's more natural to speak of it as the primary since it's the parent of Paradox universe. Not sure what you're going on about

reminder that people actually believe lolifina and lolichaela are angel spies

>lucifina gets memories back
>still rapes luka

It's the only explanation.

>Lolifina starts as a fallen angel.
>Angel world Lucifina and Lolifina have a similar personalities.
>The sprites are similar.
>Lolifina knows her past

Note that the past of Angel world Lucifina would be very different to Paradox world Lucifina.

>The Paradox world Lucifina was also a fallen angel
>That's the personality that every Lucifina had before she fell
>Wat
>The past she knows is entirely separate from the past that the Angel World Lucifina would know as she fell in an entirely different fashion and under difference circumstances

Is Angel world Lucifina even fallen? Her bio description made it seem figurative, that she was excommunicated for being too vicious rather than leaving heaven.

I'm disappointed that there is no foursome scene with Lolichaela/Lolifina and Eden. It would be perfect too.

>I was the one who posted it

Huh, didn't expect you to post here without the trip desu.
From the small teasers I've been seeing in your twitter, the next game looks really promising. Keep up the good work!

To add onto this, Mariel's entry said she was nearly condemned despite being their strongest archangel. It's more likely that Lucifina is just disgraced rather than being a traitor.

What the fuck did they do to the monsters that Ilias almost condemned one and excommunicated the other?
I mean the world being more fucked up than Syria is one thing but are we talking about nazi-levels of genocide here? And why would Ilias care?

She was just created, did Ilias created her as a fallen angel then?
She has her memories yet she acts like she just fell?
Pick related
Angel world side knows really well the events in the VN world, and Para world is the same as the VN world at least prior to the Remina incident and that memory takes place before Remina.

To add to that her description says she fell.
>堕天してしまったと伝えられる

During Tamamo's fight with Tsukuyomi, she says that the angels haven't changed since the great monster wars when she revealed she knew Promestein's plan. Reading a lot of the entries for the angels also suggest that they are either dissatisfied with their position (i.e. Silkiel, Ranael) or meant to keep watch on other angels (Nagael, Heaven's Gate). That and how Promestein was treated in during her youth suggests that angels generally don't have a lot of liberty.

That said, it's not suprising that the Angel world is ran like an oppressive surveillance state.

Cool, post the English one.

You might as well translate it yourself.

原初に生み出された二人のうちの一人。
最も多くの魔物を葬った天使として、「明けの明星」の異名は魔物どころか天使にまで畏怖されているという。
あまりに多くの魔物を殺しすぎたため、その魂は血と闇で汚れ、堕天使てしてしまったと伝えられる。

The description makes it seem like she's not included in the 7 archangels because she's fallen.

Though I remember lolistein described her as "retired" at one point so I dunno. Maybe that was before she fell

Wait what

Did someone go out of their way to edit a machine translation into an image

I trust it a lot more than you.

monster girl gamu!

Why was "Daystar" translated as "Daystar"?
I am pretty sure Daystar is actually supposed to be Morning Star, because of Lucifer analogies.

As it stands Shirohebis and Dragons are still the best monsters in MGE.

Its called Daystar because its awesome, Morning Star is Lolifina's weaker Daystar.

I beg to fucking differ.

It sounds cool. Also why is Micaela a seraph when Saint Michael is an Archangel?

Too bad that Lilimsare CUTE!

Lilims are SHIT! The scales and possessiveness of the reptilian species are so much better.

No. It isn't. Paradox is the main universe for the parallel worlds. But it spawned from actions done in the VN universe.

Essentially Paradox is the parallel world of the VN, and the alternate universes from Paradox are parallel worlds of Paradox.

Why do you like possessive girls so much? Do they make you feel valued?

The actual answer is too long to say but the basic one is: yes, also they're probably the only type of girl that could get to be because i'd "reject" myself if i ever had the courage.

Do you not feel deserving of love?

I believe we've had this conversation before, and it isn't doing anything for us but considering that we have nothing to actually talk about until 2.20 comes out so we can all viciously die in LOC2 while sacrificing many, many monsters/angels/shota's to find the meta for near endless grinding so that we may speculate on part 3 while waiting the 2+ years for it.Yeah why?

Anyone know how to get Lilith and Lilim or can post a pic of the shrine the guide tells you to go to

Helldongo, 500 years ago tartarus, shrine is near the cave. Talk to the priest and they'll appear, you need Alicetromania.

Wrong. These are the real best monsters in MGE

>and it isn't doing anything
Why not?
>Yeah why?
I believe you deserve better, and you should too.

>I believe you deserve better, and you should too.
Nah.
Wonderland is great but Wock best wonderland monster!

thx they didnt spawn the first time i went there

What's the point of High Slug teaching rapier moves in the Chaos Labyrinth if they're the basic Yoma ones?

I've been here since forever, you might even remember me from the Hitbox streams as Nizhnekasmk. I guess this general is relatively short on drawfags since MGQ is entirely 2D and it's easier to get perspectives after seeing 3D models.

Was it ever specified when Ilias revived BA? It's been a while since the VN so I might have forgotten.

It was.
【黒のアリス】
「ええ……口惜しくも、五百年前のあの日に私は討たれました。
しかし冥府に堕ちる直前、イリアス様に救って頂いたのです。」

user...

so i just beat the slug boss for Midas village in part 1 of paradox and i have a question, does grinding JP get easier later in the game?

It does if you master maid.

oh god the grind is gonna be real

Yes?
The maximum amount of JP at the end of part 2 is 15 per battle with certain monsters on snow continent.

I love you.

You shouldn't.

It gets a little better quite soon. Also you don't need to grind for JP to beat the game, only if you want to play Paradox difficulty or tackle loc