Dokkan thread

x3 quest xp is up.
Grind your Taos today for LR goku event.

Fuck the Tao's, quest for stones before the banner is over.

Just getting tao to SA 10 shouldnt take long

I'm only missing any shenron, should I bother?

Do i have to upgrade all the fucking characters from super stroke events to UR to be able to grind the gocums?

All stones collected? then not really.

You have to dokkan them all

Just dokkan them once or twice?

once so the xx/15 is displayed.

and will i be able to do the grind without SA15 + UR on all the units?

15 only makes it easier...and cards being 100%, real easy.

What if i missed strike event yesterday is it lost for me?

Thanks mang.
Good luck.

You guys do realize LR Goku is the worst LR and has absolute garbage links, making him a nuisance on every TEQ team, right?

He is not worth the grind.

You'd be better off farming Gravity Chambers,quest from stones on X3 and maxing Skinny/Fattenks for potential Fusion Team,

If I'm not mistaken you get 50 stones for getting LR Goku.

Needing over 700 medals for a LR...the stam use, etc.
NOT even close to worth it man...

Like other user said, get stones, cards, etc.
Mr.Satan is still on too, if you need medals for Granpa Kai's

Post your pulls guys.
I still can't believe this one.

>Worst LR

Even worse than Androids and Piccolo?

You are being fooled into those 50 stones, because I assure you you will burn through those to refill stamina.

Also PSA regarding Baba shop characters.

All of thema are getting Dokkan whoch turns them into amazing leads for their respective type and greatly enchances their passive.

I would recommed grabbing Great Saiyaman and Dabura (they have shicking speed) if you see them ar 15000 (the lowest it can go) for future.

On par with Androids, Piccollo is great as tank, he can change xxK attack into few thousands.

To get LR Goku you need to burn through so much resources (Super Strike teams) you might be later crying for simple gregory medals.

how is vegeta supposed to compete with gokus kaioken?

Free SSJ3 Angelku with semi-maxed potential and Max SA10 can match him if his passive goes off (Great chance for ATK+ 180%).

People are being memed into Lr Goku.

where the fuck is the elder kai banner? i need my sa10 Gogeta

Right. Gotcha.

Back to buffing Rage Trunks for me, then...

>do a multi before sleep last night
>hercule right side
>automatic super saiyan when I pull down
>only goes to super saiyan 1
>bye guys
>first pull is my third motherfucking ss4 goku
>rest is sr shit
It's overkill at this point I've pulled nothing but dupes these entire banners

I still need that Goku. I have enough for one multi, but I have doubts whether to pull or keep my rocks until Cooler gets here.

>grinding
>not just loading up a trusty apk

Do not max out STR Gogeta.

INT Gogeta is coming and he is straight up upgrade in every way.

When is he coming?

>You are being fooled into those 50 stones, because I assure you you will burn through those to refill stamina.
Isn't it about a month long? I'm sure you can finish it no problem if you do nothing else. Not only that but you also get 10 free elder kais out of it. It's a pretty good deal.

What changed with the update?
and is anyone sure if we can use event characters from saturday?

You only get free 10 kais if you make TWO Lr Gokus at SA 10 and merge them.

I do not think you realize how much of a grind this is.

I just want a Rose/VB/SS4 Gogeta/Omega

I'll still be able to do two more and a free one by the time it's over though. I want SS4 Gogeta over everything but SURELY Bamco will put him back on the banner when INT Gogeta comes out.

Don't you just have to be at SA20? Meaning you only use 10 elder kais and get 20 back?

Next banner or banner after that (not sure if global is getting Gogeta/Janemba first or SSJ3/Cooler).

Anyway INT Gogeta's SA lowers Atk and Def, has 120% passive boost AND is INT god lead (120%).

Old Gogeta is kinda irrelevant.

You are getting 10 Elders for getting Lr Goku to SA20.

That's it.

not even fucking close to worth it... 1500 medals user.

I need the gogeta medals but it's just impossible I have no idea what to do, i've seen a rank 55 with a dokkan awakened gogeta I don't understand.

How is he irrelevant? He's always going to be a staple on super str teams

LR Gohan friend nuke.

But you need at least Buuhan.

Sorry, in that case yes, but I am talking about Fusion meta.

If you pulled SSJ4 Gogeta make sure you get and max out both Failure Gotenks'.

They are RIDICULOUS when paired under him.

mods probably
If you have int bardock, he's perfect for this event

ah that sucks

still 50 stones, as a f2p I think it's worth it and there's plenty of time, well if they cut the stam down from 50 to 25 or something and add stage 4

That free AGL Goku has such trash links, jesus.

What is priority for dokkan awakening?

SSJ4 Goku > Gogeta > Gohan

Rest I would change, whne you get better units.

ouch that Gohan...i'd be super pissed off.
LR is from the same fucking moment, seconds later and is a fucking int.

>try out ssj4 gogeta event
>all those fucking guitars at the last stage
I burned through all my items and almost had to use a stone but holy shit this game has no right having music that good.

>vegeta high chance to stun
>ss2 gohan becomes great with dokkan
>ssb goku hits hard
They're good units.

Can I beat ssj4 goku with this team? I know I can beat cell and super gogeta

Gohan is good.

Vegeta is okay, but Gotenks STR and Blue Goku should go.

SSJ GT TRUNKS and SSJ3 GT Goku is what you want.

I think you should have no problem.

Just remember to get dokkaned Goku or LR Broly friend.

just started playing, what should i be doing during this event guys? so much to do and dont wanna focus on shitty shit

what game is this thread about I'm so confused

>SSJ GT TRUNKS and SSJ3 GT Goku is what you want.
Ideally but I don't understand why everyone expects everyone to have the best team. His is great as is, and those two aren't even shit without the dokkan, which not even having Gogeta done, looks like it'd take him a long time.

Go with Gogeta and Gohan first, you can easily get them both dokkaned in one day each, ss4 goku is already great in undokkaned state and it will take you a while to beat unless you use stones(bad idea) and you need a good agl team to beat him. You can stomp the events for Gohan and Gogeta. Probably also do the ss3 Vegeta after because I don't think that high chance of stun happens till he's dokkaned.

Get stones and increase your rank so you can run better units.

just from doing quests im guessing? I did the reroll account till i got ss4goku and some other nice shit but now i got no idea how to make the super attack go up or like how to make them better besides leveling them

One of those threads where people role-play about a non-existent thread, like the Seinfeld threads.

non-existent game**

If you are new here is what you need to do (forget LR Goku shit, it is not worth it especially as new player).

1)Do Bulma event over and over (just go to cloud at the start) for money and medals.

2)Do story now, because it has EXP x 3, tons of stones.

3)Do Second stage of Trunks Event on Z Hard for best training items in the game.

To raise a unit's super level, you'll need either Elder Kais or duplicates of the same unit.

oh fuck, didn't know there was this kind of thing about DB, I'd only ever seen the ones about Seinfeld, and the ones about Birds

Lol I'm just messing with you. Look up "Dokkan Battle". Preferably on youtube. it's a mobile game

will do, thanks bro

Quest should be #1 thing to do right now...30~stones per area? yeah, it's great.

Doing bulma, always go to Roshi if you see his cloud, she baba'a for 1,000pts

how long is x3 for? just today?

what do you mean if you see roshi? i see like 3 clouds every time i do bulma. which one is his?

his cloud is near the exit (top left) you cannot bypass it, it blocks the exit. scan before you go right path, since it's a 50/50 to spawn

Best team for Buuhan event?

AGL?

whens the 200m event stones?

After this rigged 1.250 event...were far past it.
They just aint giving it out.

>start playing a few days ago
>check the wiki for
>curius for the stuff that the japs have
>all those Dragon Ball Fusions and all that silly What If characters

Why don;t we get this?

What point do we need to get to for the stones? Or did they not say yet.

Global is behind JP around six months.

Everything you see from JP will come over.

anyone know how to fix not getting bulma youths from the quest? I like turn in the quest and it says it gives me bulmax1 or x2 but i get nothing

I'm a bit confused because I see people saying we can't have Dragon Ball Heroes characters due to licensing issues but where is SS3 Vegeta from?

Check gift box.

Raging Blast

well that's gay

got 50 stones and already pulled what I wanted from banners
should I do it once more or is there a new one coming up ?

How many left until free multi?

Where the hell is the elder kai banner reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think people just see the 50 stones, and 10 elder kais and get blinded. Not realizing how horrible of a grind it will be.
All the items that will be used for the event and for leveling Goku. The stamina that will be used unless you literally don't do anything else but the LR Goku event, and pace yourself to never refill for the whole month.

Also like you said he has horrible links. He sucks on a hero team, TEQ team, and rainbow team. The only character that he even links well with is TEQ Bardock.

3 on gogeta 2 on omega

Everything comes back around eventually, right? I really don't have the time to be grinding out all these strikes and events. I was planning to play this somewhat casually.

i did and nothing, also says the item will not go to gifts when accepted, gonna just put in a ticket i guess

where in the fuck is the elder kai banner

The actual list of stuff that hasn't come back yet is pretty small.
>Countdown to Resurrection F
>Piccolo Jr./Kibito strike events
>DB Fusion summon banner

Everything else comes back eventually.

i need ssj3 teen gotenks

>kibito strike
That's a thing?
>Countdown to Resurrection F
That's come back at least a couple times.

>tfw didn't finish maxing mecha freeza

Pulled Omega and realized i need Gogeta for an optimal shadow dragon team. I decided to drop close to 100 dollars to get him and didnt obviously. Now i want to stop playing completely.

Resurrection F has come back, but not the Countdown event that preceded it.

Goku is used to get Freeza is he not?
And I've maxed all my URs and current LR's, i have literally nothing else to do in the game right now and i've always wanted to get started on this grind, and at the same time im getting ready for the Freeza grind while I'm here.
For new players, i absolutely condone avoiding this event, otherwise yeah it's the best time ever to do this kind of thing.

back when gogeta came out my friend spent close to 1200 dragon stones and didn't get him
stop playing since

do the two on omega if you can grind up the stones in time

we're expected to get another 22 stones a day soon

Why did you decide to drop $100 on something that is purely chance, and very low chance at that.

>buyfags

Feels so bad man. I'll never be happy without him.

And I pulled three SSJ4 Gogetas in one multi on my first discount 25 stones summon,

Gatcha is literal gambling my friends.

No shit it's gambling