Koenigsegg employee - AMA

Hi!

I'm super bored and decided to do an AMA. I work for Koenigsegg, we produce the worlds fastest cars (production cars). AMA and I will answer everything I can.

Cheers

Are you allowed to take the cars for a drive?

You the same guy as last time? How much do you make?

How many boyfriends does your wife have?

I'm not, and only time they are driven is when there is testing on the schedule.

When was the last time? Done it once before.

Does it get tiring being an attention whore?

Are you implying that I should have freetime when working here...? Hah!

I don't see it as attentionwhoring, but I can see why you do. I just know that people usually have lots of Q's so I try to give them oportunities to ask them!

>I'm not, and only time they are driven is when there is testing on the schedule.

So what's the fucking point of working there? Sounds boring.

>I'm super bored

oh

Would Koenigsegg consider a WEC entry if Aston Martin's new rule proposal went into effect?

What's next? Are you going to keep on wheeling out Agera RS editions or is there going to be something new at Geneva?

What do you do there?

Post proof.

you don't work at porsche

What's the employee discount like?

You get to work with, in, around true masterpieces. Together with motivated and awesome people from all around the world.
I'd rather do this than work at the local gas station, like many others do! ;)

Honestly, I don't know. I have no clue! But it would be amazing fun.

The last ageras are the Agera FE, which has be released in pictures pretty recently. Then we have the Regera reaching customers during 2018. Then, there is a new car coming of course... Going to be epic. NDA though :I

Can't tell I'm afraid, would tell too much.

Believe me or don't, I don't care.

Touché.

Sweet discounts on the koenigsegg shop/gear. Regarding cars, I'm not sure, has never been a real question. We have had a guy who's dad owns multiple Egg's among others though. But don't know if they got discounts :P

slice of bread on the hood of one of your cars or fake

Is you boss a cunt or a good guy?

In what percentile is your income?

do u like pagani

Why in hell would I have bread at work though? :o

My boss is a good guy, atleast towards me. "If you are nice to everyone, you are mean to everyone" - Manager quote

Yeah, they are stunning. But I don't agree with their carbon, low quality finish/outer layer compared to ours. Also, their engines being AMG is a bit cheating.

>Yeah, they are stunnin
guess whos getting fired tomorow

Hmm...The composite designer of Pagani?

Har köningsägg fabriker utomlands eller vafan är du på jobbet nu för

yeah keep dreaming
eggman is coming for you

Bara Sverige. Jag är hemma? :P

Haha, I'll keep an eye out.

Post pic of uniform now or this thread is bullshit

I don't wear a unifrom normally, I'm a white collar. But sure, wait.

Tshirt and pants.

You guys are probably the last notable sports car manufacturer to not appear in Gran Turismo

Also will Regera tech make its way into other Koenigsegg models

Okey, I dont play games like those but I guess its true..

I would say yes, electrics are a powerful tool.

do you like Pagani?

How are the meals at Koenigesgg?

Can you share a picture of the parking lot? I want to see what Koenigsegg employees drive.

Thanks Sven, do you make good money there? What were requirements when getting hired and what was asked during interview

Hahah funny. But yes, question already answered.

Meals? We bring our own or buy it out of a dispenser.

Lol. Requirements was like most other jobs. Do you profile fit what we need. Normal interview I would say. Bad question, hard to answer mate.

How often do you see christian?

Every day. He is among us.

Seems like an angel, I want to kiss his bald head and thank him for camless engines. How is he?

>Meals? We bring our own or buy it out of a dispenser.

That's depressing.

Tänkte eftersom de verkade så på svaren. Ba å ta med sig bröd imorn vafan

Is it true that your paint quality is really bad?

YOU BETTER TELL THAT CUEBALL FAGGOT TO BRING CAMLESS HEADS TO AFTERMARKET

Is he hands on? ;)

benchracers the company

Have you ever gotten to go for a ride in one?

He is great, stressed from times to times though :P

What? Why do you think that? We have amazing paint quality, as far as I know.

Your ;) face makes me wonder what you mean....

Yup, more than once.

Tell Christian to develop a manual transmission for Koenigsegg

I want to know if you've ever touched his dome ;)

Will superchargers ever come back? With the size of the turbos required for 1400hp they must be an option?

Earlier cars had it.

Nope! Should do that atleast once though!

Don't think so... Turbos aren't that bad... And I personally hope we stick with turbos.

Do you know much about the hinge mechanism?

Where you there for the reaction when Top Gear crashed one nearly a decade ago? If yes, what was it like?

>Nope! Should do that atleast once though!
kek dont forget to shoot vid and post here too
>c-christian
>yes varg?
>t-theres something on your head w-wait ill kick it off
>ah thanks varg

yall ever considered producing something that sells more than a couple of dozen cars at best? i mean, jaguar, lamborghini, maserati, bentley, they're all producing luxury crossovers. betting my ass on aston martin picking up their lagonda SUV study again at some point soon.

i hate those things but the demand is huge. wouldn't that be a nice way to make some bucks?

Any electric super cars in the works?

>bald man taps window
>roll down
>it's Christian von Koenigsegg
>"Hello sir I've been going window to window in this traffic to explain the wonders of my koenigsegg direct drive, you see it is the reason..."
>this goes on for five minutes
>"...and that's how koenigsegg direct drive is the best transmission on the planet, oh by the way my wife needs to change her tampon can she use your front seat?"
>at this point traffic is gone and it's just you sitting next to his koenigsegg with a bald man at your window
>drive swiftly away, freshly erect from hearing about the wonders of KDD
Overall a good experience

Like what do you do there? What does a typical day include for you? How's the work atmosphere?

I distinctly remember von Koenigsegg saying that it was possible for them to build an SUV, but they chose not to

Can you mail me the subaru H12 you have lying around?

>Also, their engines being AMG is a bit cheating.
Pagani has been using Mercedes engines since 1999, K'egg used an Audi V8 for the CC. They also used a Ford Modular V8 for the CC8 and CCX,up untill 2006, for a total of twelve years. The new K'egg V8 is heavily influenced by the Ford, so I don't think Pagani is cheating compared to you.

Also, why is cheating bad? Why develop a complete new engine for a boutique supercar with less than 100 units sold? I bet you that the Mercedes V12 could make more power than your current V8, if your engineers got to do some modifications.

Camless engine are a meme.

Not OP, but superchargers are objectively inferior. You need a big turbo or a big supercharger for making 1400hp, and that big supercharger comes with big amounts of heat you cannot easily dissipate. Every single positive displacement supercharger I know of is half as efficient (at most) as a good turbo, meaning it'll make twice as much heat for any given amount of air and boost pressure. Centrifugals could be an option (they are much more efficient compressors), but they still require crank power instead of wasted energy. 1400 hp on a centrifugal means shoving 1500+hp worth of boost and fuel into an engine, and building the engine accordingly - yet still only making 1400hp.

Vad tycker du om hajfenan på de senaste?

Where the camless engine at? I will only stop liking Pagani when eggman deletes all camshafts

are you a mechanic, car sales man or what?

whats koenigsegg

Man, this just makes me feel bad. I had been thinking about applying to Koenigsegg for about a year, and probably would have had a fighting chance based on my skills & some other stuff. But I decided to stay in my area in an unlikely, last-ditch attempt to fly fighters. Maybe Koenigsegg will still have some similar positions open in a few years once these plans fail.
>sorry for blogpost

They have so many orders now that i remember a at the begging of 2017 they were hiring and expanding to ship the cars sooner, because the waiting list was getting ridiculous something like 3 years for a new car.

Looks flimsy as fuck

It is hope. It is the last FUCK YOU to overreaching regulations. It is flex fuel and the very last pieces of Sweden's pride. It is camless engines, hybrid tech optimized for performance rather than MUH EMM PEE GEES, it is god tier areo and carbon support structures.
It is the future of automobiles.

I don't have a question, just wanted to pop in and say thank you, you're doing God's work.

Thanks koen-user, with all the tesla fags around here we need more gas guzzlers to gas the tesla jews.

Don't want to ask anything cause I'd never be able to get a job there anyway, just tell eggman he's the coolest next time you see him please thanks

OP, what do you drive?

Why are your cars SO expensive? Please answer

>hand built
>tons of in-house developed tech
>exotic materials
>highest top speed of any production car
gee I dunno user you tell me

>hand built
>tons of in-house developed tech
>exotic materials
Makes sense
>highest top speed of any production car