Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2575657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi

Hello

Jannu

Reminder that gacha is bad civilization

This is the most heartwarming picture you will ever see in your life, enjoy

happy wife happy life

I want to convince Carmilla that bathing in my cum is more rejuvenating for her than bathing in blood!

Please answer

don't roll or

Fluffy Servant

i love tamamo

>not the "taller than me" comic

play through the story and decide for yourself

None of you will understand my pain.

I love Chaldea SoL pictures.
Discovering and reading Fragments of Chaldea is one of the best things I've done in my life.

This is the best possible outcome for me.

Jacku!

DO NOT look at this picture

Atalante looks fine. Triggering is this false face.

Fuck you and your keys priest

Why does Saber Alter love hamburgers? Is it because American food is better than whatever garbage Shirou was feeding her?

Oh no

>implying I have quartz

Okita!

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Do you like cute girls? Have a gambling problem? Want the heart crushing realization that the servant you are waiting months/years for will never be yours? Then yeah, it'll be a good time.

>Not the series of pictures where EMIYA is crouched crying behind the kitchen bench because he's making food for his reunited family in Chaldeas

At least post the thing
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2575657

H-Here I go

Watched the 6th episode, I want Jack now.

I've saved up a mere 53 quartz so far priest. You don't have shit on me.

I only have 2 quartz, but my black keys are beyond count. Begone, fake priest.

Why do people like to hype up Redman and UBW when it's stated against most other servant, besides Gil, UBW is mediocre NP at best?

manhandled*

6th Episode of what?

Christmas with Jack!

>Series about the great concept battle royale using heroes from legend to obtain a wish
>most characters and servants don't have a wish
>the objectively best thing out of it is a route where most of of the servants die early and the battle royale element is gone
I will never forgive Nasu

kys yourself

It looks cool

Apocrypha.

>None of the battle royales are fun because the best servants get MasterScrewed

>>most characters and servants don't have a wish
This is a factual lie.

It's cool, I like it and it has nice music.

>Still no summer carmilla servant
it hurts

She just loves junk food in general.

>Why do people like to hype up Redman and UBW
I've never seen anyone hype up Redman or UBW. Pretty sure it's accepted fact that he's not very good until he gets his strengthening quests, and then even when he does he's not great for difficult content (though the crit buff is really nice).

I feel the pain.
Doubly so, since you posted that picture.

Because it's the coolest reality marble next to the moving forest that devours everything

What does Ishtar sound like?

Is her voice Rin's?

>GoB wrecks servants
>But UBW apparently doesn't despite being the exact same

Same VA, but she talks more like the goddess she's an incarnation of than she does Rin.

You know hes talking about lore right

Because Redman is the cool and nihilistic "hero" version of your self-insert Shirou in SN, so naturally there's a lot of retarded fanboys.

Princess of the Shinso thread

>12 30AP runs
>0 feathers
loving ever laugh

GoB has access to almost everything, meaning it can pull out whatever the opponent is weak to and just kill them that way. UBW on the other hand, while having a vast storage, is much more limited. The only time it can be compared to GoB is when it's going up against GoB itself, because whatever GoB pulls out, UBW will replicate.

Because Emiya is limited to what he sees and his own mana generation, Gil is only limited in that he has a (very loosely) finite amount of armaments and the cost of opening the portals

>Shirou
>self-insert

Emiya never spams UBW like Gil does.
Besides, he doesn't even need to, HA shows us that if Emiya goes full sniper no fucks mode he wins the HGW in 3 days.

Oh. Then I've still never seen anyone hyping it up. It's explicitly stated in the VN - and even the anime - that UBW is only good specifically against Gil. Nasu has stated in an interview that it would be little more than a minor annoyance for most servants.

>>But UBW apparently doesn't despite being the exact same
Emiyafags, everyone

Fatefags will never understand, friend

>all the strongest weapons are swords
>man with 2 super strong swords is stronger without them
Explain this Fatetards

>people would rather use my 80 non-Fou'd Atalante than my 90 Fou'd Jeanne
this hurts

>there are people here who don't whale for the servant they want and just accept that they will never be happy

The average joe makes well over 2.000 bucks a months.
Don't tell me you can't save up a few hundreds for the future banners.

>Zhuge Liang is a thin excuse to summon Waver because he's so well loved
>Tohsaka is summoned purely for her body and replaced by the personality of Ishtar

What master/servant combo had the most compatibility?
I'm pretty sure Gilles and his master are one of the better ones

Dumb female master

Jeanne makes everything so fucking slow. She's good against difficult stuff, but in dailies, I'd rather use an 80 Vlad or Waver.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DIDN'T GET ANY FEATHERS

Add "VIVE LA FRANCE" in the end and it will be perfect

That bothered me too
I can deal with either one, but why even bother being inconsistent. I guess probably because Waver came first and they learned from it.

Sounds like people are slowly figuring out that Jeanne is a trash servants and that there are better ways to play this game than 80 turn battles.

I've talked with enough Shiroufags in life to know they truly end up believing they need to follow his same ideals, that swords are the best, that girls shouldn't fight, that the masses are more important than your beloved ones, etc.

shirou btfo

Well shilled, my friendo.

I live in my mother's basement and survive of minimal funds that's only really enough for rent and food

There should be a sword made out of swords.

shirou doesn't count

I am a dumb male master.

Time to not get any hearts or scales today too.

Every moment the team spends in Otakon, every moment not spent on getting ourselves an event. And they will need to rest afterwards too...

Medea and Kuzuki
Zouken and Cursed Arm
Waver and Iskandar
Leo and Gawain
Alice and Nursery Rhyme
Run and Vlad
Mordred and Kairi
Gilgamesh and Tine
Franchesca and Prelati
Reika and LoliJack
Flat and Jack
Reeve and Dumas
Watcher and Sigma

Is this you?

your account is mine

Make sure you don't cheap out on food and only buy products that're certified organic farming
Thank you very much

Anyone know when they're releasing Lancelot's third skill?

getting along well =/= compatibility

That's one of the many things that define master-servant compatibility

When do hearts become realistically farmable?

Kintoki / Illya would work pretty well since he'd probably actually save her from the Einzbern since his Madness Enhancement is low.

>Veeky Forums catalog
Excuse me?

>had
I misread

Never. You just get a lot from events.

Shirou and Seibah